W73 Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser114674

Not sure how I missed Hammer and Sledge...I think it was something to do with Hammer not being on Sledge's profile.

And I'd like to have the leaders of WET confirm that relationship with Soaked as if it's not on the profile of the bigger tribe it could just be a troll by the leaders of soaked...I don't really know the relationships of the tribes in that area very well.

i can confirm that soaked is brother tribe of wet.

Opera, FireFx and Chrome appear to be a family.

Yes, those 3 are family tribe, as far as i know.

Deleted User - 4669627

Codex is in a good position now, still a while out from any problems with Joker, giving them plenty of time to strengthen their current territory, as well as expanding outwards towards the rim, giving them some depth. If they cant develop that depth in time, Joker, barring any diplomatic entanglements with the tribes to their north and east, would likely have very little problem pushing through their stretched ban of villages.
first to dominance in 3 k's :icon_redface:

sp.ag

first to dominance in 3 k's :icon_redface:

Also the first to force your top members to jump off a bridge (quit) in attempt to escape "supposed" bad leadership. Want a congratulations for that to go with your self glorifying?

Deleted User - 4669627

:icon_rolleyes: q quitting had nothing to do with me? i have seen that lie posted a number of times now, but as chase tells you, you repeating the same lie enough does not make it true :icon_idea:

DeletedUser111398

Shahyd I dont know you, but referring to anything chase has waffled about has just dropped your leadership styles back down to Gorth standard, maybe even Icemans' (the hacker, not the real one).

DeletedUser

Shahyd I dont know you, but referring to anything chase has waffled about has just dropped your leadership styles back down to Gorth standard, maybe even Icemans' (the hacker, not the real one).

Wow, The Iceman. Now that brings back memories.

King Matt II

IKEA isn't and never was a family tribe for the record.

Deleted User - 4669627

tbh, i did not even know their name was minion, let alone their relation
still a grey area, which is why we have no basher tribe, though yes, every tribe has players with bashers
players having bashers is not the same as being family, but when they are put in 1 tribe, the line becomes fuzzy
^^

DeletedUser

Loving this work, thanks. I enjoy it when people post things like these because it really enhances the tribal wars experience as well as helps people form strats. Keep up the good work.

Josh

DeletedUser

This thread died, because the Nicjjer site isn't updating anymore. Contact him via gmail or Skype to see what's up.

DeletedUser65288

He probably ran out of donations and needs more to keep it up.

DeletedUser

The map of W73 in 5 day intervals over the first 6months of it's existence.

[video=youtube;hndVmccab_M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hndVmccab_M&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If you would like to look more closely at the maps, they are archived daily HERE

Jonu36

TMeat keeps on expanding! The 40 villas we've taken from Random the last 48 hours doesn't hurt either :icon_wink:

Jonu36

The map of W73 in 5 day intervals over the first 6months of it's existence.

[video=youtube;hndVmccab_M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hndVmccab_M&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If you would like to look more closely at the maps, they are archived daily HERE
We need more of these!