W75 player population

DeletedUser108986

Hello guys,

If you check the twmaps.org of all worlds and the statistics of the worlds, you will see that the worst world ever seems to be like w75, is there a reason that people does not choose to play in w75? Already w76 has reached the player number of world 75. And the outer radius of world75 grows too slow which causes less activity and less enjoy. Is this is the reason of strong tribes dominance? Because Norse had already quite reached to outer radius at continent 64 and continent53. Arrow is also at continent 34 and jager at continent65. And the top tribes didnt even declared war to each other which causes for them to fight only with the noobies like us :) Thats the reason why Norse tribe is 1st at rank but at 6th's at OD rank. The biggest war in world was just between BLANK and 333. Which is the most aggressive tribe.(Thanks to BLANK by the way for being aggressive not just for the noobies :icon_surprised: , also against big tribes)

So does anyone has idea why this world is seems to be such boring like this than others?
Im also located in the outer radius for around 1 month at continent 64 and the psychology is like "watch out how we get nobled in two weeks by Norse :icon_cool: whose members has +20 villages and we have only 1" Because the map is not growing towards outer radius and we are directly free targets cuz we cant grow to anywhere :lol: . Already Dark Legion barons and Avatar2 barons had some "good relations" with Norse for not being nobled :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The number of players you see on TWStats is the number of current players in the world at the time. World 75 used to have just over 20,000 people on it just shortly after it's release. As time goes on, more people will join, and more people will quit. It just happens that since we reached our peak of players (probably around 1 week into the world), more people began quitting than joining, causing the number of players in the world to slowly decrease (well, not very slowly).

Worlds used to hover around 40,000 players until joining new worlds stopped, but that's not the case any more. The rim would constantly grow for months very quickly. But... Tribalwars is losing popularity and not nearly as many new players are joining as in the past. Each of the last few worlds has been like this (slow growth after the first month), and each of the future worlds will be too.

The rim of world 76 is obviously going to grow more quickly right NOW because the world just came out. Everyone wants to play the new world, causing tons to join and the rim to grow. It will slow down, and within a month the rim will become a slow turtle, just as world 75 is.

tl;dr: The game is dying, world 76 will most likely be no more popular than 75.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone in Norse is going to want to go through the pain of morale with being 10-50x your size.

The game has been becoming more tighter and tighter as the worlds are continue to be made. Not so spread out as it once was. Not to mention the large majority of people use co-players which have lessened the potential amount of players in a world. Furthermore, most old school players no longer play many farming worlds unless they gather a whole old crew together, they tend to join no haul worlds that are a bit faster speed.

As for w76 being larger, and probably will continue to be, is due to it being a premium featured world; as much as many people believe it decreases the amount of players wanting to join. There are a fair few who are big in the money and take advantage off this feature. Not to mention a large majority play to simply earn premium through trading of resources.

Personally, I expect w77, to be the next big sorta world. It will probably be limited hauls though. Which will mean w79 will be no haul.

DeletedUser108986

But check w74, there still 2 times players than w75, and the radius of the map of w75 is still not growing. I started to play w75 a month ago thought i will be nobling villages through outer radius but there are non of good quality villages there to be nobled just 500-600 pts to near me, thats not of that im a fast growing player, the new players are not recruiting in w75 anymore. The speed is here not even slowed down, its stopped almost. There is something different and worse in this world

DeletedUser

Norse is also not a full tribe, while many other tribes have capped their member count. I think any possible explanation for the ODA deficit can be found there.

Norse is really just like any other tribe. We're (apart from our amazing physique) not gods or anything. We're not out to noble everyone.

I also think that the impact of co-playing is a bit overrated. I mean, I'm ranked 22th on a solo-played account, and I'm a horrible player who uses horribly outdated tactics. Sometimes I don't farm for days. I befriend players rather than noble them. Really, I should be fired from my tribe.

DeletedUser108986

Lol we are watching the big tribes shows here, and non are delcaring war between each other

DeletedUser

Lol we are watching the big tribes shows here, and non are delcaring war between each other

They will in time but as it is still a new world, the big tribes will try stay clear of each other to avoid unnecessary losses. The objective at this time would be to build up stronger and faster than the other big tribes to try gain an advantage for future wars with them. Although it is more fun for the world as a whole if the big tribes fought each other, people know its pointless at this stage as it slows them down.

DeletedUser

Hello guys,

If you check the twmaps.org of all worlds and the statistics of the worlds, you will see that the worst world ever seems to be like w75, is there a reason that people does not choose to play in w75? Already w76 has reached the player number of world 75. And the outer radius of world75 grows too slow which causes less activity and less enjoy. Is this is the reason of strong tribes dominance? Because Norse had already quite reached to outer radius at continent 64 and continent53. Arrow is also at continent 34 and jager at continent65. And the top tribes didnt even declared war to each other which causes for them to fight only with the noobies like us :) Thats the reason why Norse tribe is 1st at rank but at 6th's at OD rank. The biggest war in world was just between BLANK and 333. Which is the most aggressive tribe.(Thanks to BLANK by the way for being aggressive not just for the noobies :icon_surprised: , also against big tribes)

So does anyone has idea why this world is seems to be such boring like this than others?
Im also located in the outer radius for around 1 month at continent 64 and the psychology is like "watch out how we get nobled in two weeks by Norse :icon_cool: whose members has +20 villages and we have only 1" Because the map is not growing towards outer radius and we are directly free targets cuz we cant grow to anywhere :lol: . Already Dark Legion barons and Avatar2 barons had some "good relations" with Norse for not being nobled :icon_eek:

Shoot, well I'd have to disagree actually. My fiancee chose World 75 because it would be easier for us to play. I thought the opposite.
By all means, everyone near my village can leave...can ...leave their village to meehh!!

DeletedUser108986

Easier and weaker server for new players but also easy for big tribes, there are so many targets which cant grow through outside

DeletedUser

The fact that w75 is small is not a bad thing. I am actually quite excited about it. It is the first world in "normal" TW to have a finite growth, meaning it will be a battle of the core and not a battle of random rim tribe that came in late, or random rim tribe causing the "best tribe" to get flanked and lose because of a 2v1 etc. It signifies the coming end of TribalWars 1, but it means that instead of going for a year, it may only go for 6 months.

Don't join a world a month or 2 late and always expect to be fine. This world is about players that joined from the first 2 weeks, and will end that way.

The reason TW is dieing is because of the same reason you are confused by this world. If InnoGames modified it to have a limit to joining or to trim the worlds down to a couple months, it would be successful, but they piggy backed a great game into a crap production company.

DeletedUser108986

I think why this game dies is simple. People has learned the tricks. They are making their friends to start the game, growing their friends villages with account sits and after all it noble their villages. And do this many times as you can. So i guess the true players understand that this game is just like a joke because of its business. I can easily say that there are less players to noble villages normally then players who are making internal nobling-playing multiple accounts etc. So the players who understand those are quitting. And the game is so simple im playing with this account since w24 and every time started like 2 to 4 weeks later after worlds opened. But players always who come from center of the map nobled. Even i was one of the best player in my region. So the things are so simple whatever you do; if your a late starter you cant avoid to be nobled at some time. And the new players ratio get smaller this causes the new players have smaller distance to old ones which makes them easy nobles like me. There is a 3 weeks before starter is located in 3 hours scout time away from me :)

DeletedUser103537

Wow growing your friends with account sits is illegal. I think if they grow to not benefit themselves and benefit you that be pushing rule.

DeletedUser

I think why this game dies is simple. People has learned the tricks. They are making their friends to start the game, growing their friends villages with account sits and after all it noble their villages. And do this many times as you can. So i guess the true players understand that this game is just like a joke because of its business. I can easily say that there are less players to noble villages normally then players who are making internal nobling-playing multiple accounts etc. So the players who understand those are quitting. And the game is so simple im playing with this account since w24 and every time started like 2 to 4 weeks later after worlds opened. But players always who come from center of the map nobled. Even i was one of the best player in my region. So the things are so simple whatever you do; if your a late starter you cant avoid to be nobled at some time. And the new players ratio get smaller this causes the new players have smaller distance to old ones which makes them easy nobles like me. There is a 3 weeks before starter is located in 3 hours scout time away from me :)

After struggling to read that mess, I feel like you have not learned even a few of the tricks and strategies, let alone all of them...Tribalwars like any good game has a shifting meta that allows for new strategies and mechanics to constantly pop up. It's flaw is the commitment required. Worlds are not won by the best players, they are won by the players that stick around till the end.

DeletedUser110691

I'd like to see a game world that's midway between a speed round and normal world. So high game speed but slow unit speed and with no haul. That would make the game last long enough to make it worth while, while not being so long that half the players drop out due to commitment issues.

DeletedUser101947

I'd like to see a world that is haul for the first 3 weeks then no-haul.

DeletedUser112794

x3 speed no haul is the way forward. Then vary it with churches, pallys, archers. But pleeeease no more farm worlds... maybe one every 10 worlds.

MR.MR

Because Innogames should really adopt a business model where they only use the least popular base world setting (no-haul)...

DeletedUser108986

I think no hauling is just for the players who dont has time to spend in game. But in my opinion hauling is one of the basics in this game.
After struggling to read that mess, I feel like you have not learned even a few of the tricks and strategies, let alone all of them...Tribalwars like any good game has a shifting meta that allows for new strategies and mechanics to constantly pop up. It's flaw is the commitment required. Worlds are not won by the best players, they are won by the players that stick around till the end.

As i said why im thinking this world has lack of players is simple, whenever you play and make strategies, if your not a player who is coming from inner radius, you will be nobled. For example in w75 i was the first to have a nobleman in my region, and first to reach 1000000 haul achievement. But a player from inner radius (like 22 fields away from me) has attacked me with noblemans. And his closest village is as i said 22 fields away lol. I checked when he did start to w75 and saw that 3 weeks before me. So in my opinion the distance between a 3 weeks earlier starter and me should be much much more than 22 fields. This player knows how to survive, as like me he will be probably will get nobled by a more inner radius located player in future weeks. But he is trying to avoid it buy attacking to players who are located at outer radius directly. So the main point here is the distance between earlier starters and later starters decreased due to lack of players. So as a result 3 weeks earlier starter can attack me and noble me easily even im one of the best players in my region. This means player numbers has decreased in this game and this makes tribalwars to being like a leisure time loss.To put all in a nut shell, this game's rule is so simple; early starters always win whatever they are good enough or not. I guess you understand my point now.

In my opinion a radical change in map starting locations motor can solve this problem. Maybe not starting from the middle, starting from the corners through to middle or all out randomly with arranging the player distances between same time starters in fair can solve it.

DeletedUser113867

I think no hauling is just for the players who dont has time to spend in game. But in my opinion hauling is one of the basics in this game.

As i said why im thinking this world has lack of players is simple, whenever you play and make strategies, if your not a player who is coming from inner radius, you will be nobled. For example in w75 i was the first to have a nobleman in my region, and first to reach 1000000 haul achievement. But a player from inner radius (like 22 fields away from me) has attacked me with noblemans. And his closest village is as i said 22 fields away lol. I checked when he did start to w75 and saw that 3 weeks before me. So in my opinion the distance between a 3 weeks earlier starter and me should be much much more than 22 fields. This player knows how to survive, as like me he will be probably will get nobled by a more inner radius located player in future weeks. But he is trying to avoid it buy attacking to players who are located at outer radius directly. So the main point here is the distance between earlier starters and later starters decreased due to lack of players. So as a result 3 weeks earlier starter can attack me and noble me easily even im one of the best players in my region. This means player numbers has decreased in this game and this makes tribalwars to being like a leisure time loss.To put all in a nut shell, this game's rule is so simple; early starters always win whatever they are good enough or not. I guess you understand my point now.

In my opinion a radical change in map starting locations motor can solve this problem. Maybe not starting from the middle, starting from the corners through to middle or all out randomly with arranging the player distances between same time starters in fair can solve it.

I agree that new starters have it worse in this world and the pop of it is small.

But i would not say spread it out more, i would maybe give them abit more bp or even better

Change the morale so the rim players actually stand a fighting chance.

anyone who grows on the rim is screwed in this world.