W75 player population

DeletedUser

I agree with sabotur's suggestions, and also add longer beginner protection, and no account sitting.

MR.MR

No single thing would more greatly destroy this game than removing account sitting.

monstaz2

Definitely without account sitting I don't think I'd be able to play.

DeletedUser113867

you go on holiday you would come back and your account would be deleted.

you cannot do it

DeletedUser

just an idea, this is the only game I ever played that had it. Otherewise, in other games, we had keyholders, within tribes.

DeletedUser

just an idea, this is the only game I ever played that had it. Otherewise, in other games, we had keyholders, within tribes.

To be fair, what other games have you played like Tribalwars that was not Pay to win, and included the ability to take over other people's villages?

DeletedUser108986

Guys turn back to main point about the topic please :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

2 games come to mind, the Godfather game, which is like the TW genre, only instead of villages, u take over "neighborhoods", and tribes are crews within a Family. The other is Microsoft's Age of Empires series. But I guess we will always have that desire and need to play the game 24/7 somehow anyway.

ADVICE PLEASE: I would like to play on the Casual World, but do I really have to die like 5 times to get there.??? Why can't we just join the Casual World??

MR.MR

You only have to die once to get to the Casual server. And Age of Empires puts you more in the role of managing one village as opposed to the top down management of 10s/100s/1000s of villages that comprise an entire empire. And that has save-game ability plus the multi-player matches only last at most an hour or two, not 24/7, 365 days a year for multiple years.

DeletedUser

yes, I played a long time ago with that game.

so, I only have to die once, and then I will be given the option to restart in W75 or Casual World 1, or 2?

thx, looking forward to it today !

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yes, I played a long time ago with that game.

so, I only have to die once, and then I will be given the option to restart in W75 or Casual World 1, or 2?

thx, looking forward to it today !

It'll only offer W75 or Casual 2. Casual 1 has been full for a little while now

DeletedUser99544

The sad part is that all this seem to mean that we really like to have Pay to win worlds rather than the classic ones that you have to win by manipulating others. Really sad I think. But then again, I even hope they bring back Elvis.