W75: To My Fellow Tribalwars Player

DeletedUser

[FONT=&amp]A Beginner’s Guide[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]So you start off the game.. This is your first time ever playing. You’re not quite sure what buildings to upgrade at first, so you look around your village and see everything is upgraded by using resources. So you decide resources are the best thing to upgrade first. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]You build your Wood Mine first because, well, who doesn’t need wood? Then your Clay Mine because that’s next on the list. After clicking upgrade your Clay Mine you immediately look down to click on the upgrade for Iron Mine and it says your query is full.. Now here’s the question.. Do you spend real life money on getting Premium Points or do you stick it out; sit around waiting for one of your other buildings to finish. Well you check the time and it’s barely a minute long to finish. Easy enough! Maybe you’ll get me next time Tribalwars![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Now you’re looking up guides for the best start up strategies so you can make sure you can do well in the game. You have all the basics, so now you need to decide what the next building to upgrade will be. What are you going to do with all these resource pits that you’ve built up?! Are you going to just keep spending them on upgrading resources to make more or are you going to start upgrading those other buildings and start making some troops? You decide to upgrade your Headquarters so you can eventually get to that Barracks! You get the Barracks and you start making the only option you got.. Spears.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Your first troop. You start making them like crazy, soon enough you got 45. While your making these Spears, you also are upgrading your Smithy so that you can start making other troops, because obviously Spears aren’t going to do much good. You get a level 2 Smithy and immediately research Axes. You make 9 Axes to go along with your Spears. It’s time to farm.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Obviously, since you chose to make troops instead of continue to upgrade your resource pits, you have to attack other villages for more resources to make up for the loss! You start off with the barbarian village next to you. Sit there and wait for the arrival. Finally, you get a report. You lost 1 Spear out of the 45 and 1 Axe out of the 9. Must’ve had a wall![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Next thing you know, you’re making hundreds of Spears, hundreds of Axes, farming any village with lower points than yours. Finally, you realize resources were not the way to go anyways. You’re happy with your decision.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]You know what happens?! You’re scrolling through your map, looking for new villages to attack. All of a sudden, you see a village of a different shape that you’ve never seen before.. You scroll your mouse over it to see how many points. 9,174. Well, how many points does the player have total? 1,999,217..[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]You just ignore it for now and keep farming, doing your own thing. A few days later, you start seeing less and less resources; somebody has been farming the same villages as you. Now here is where you realize, you should’ve held off on some troops and upgraded those resource pits some more. You’re done for.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]You start desperately making troops since you decided to go defensive considering the player with almost 2 million points that is basically at your village gates! You literally upgrade your farm and resources any time you can. You finally get to 10 thousand Spears and 10 thousand Swords. Since you’ve read on one of the guides that this is one of the better defenses to build.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Your village is consequentially at 6,217 due to all the upgrades you’ve been doing. Next thing you know, that 2 million point player is attacking you, two separate attacks from two of his villages, and four separate attacks all arriving in under a one second split time from a third village coming your way. You know exactly what this means. You’ve read the guides. Rimmed.[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: