W76 Auto Updating Maps

Burning GFX

True … though if considering joint Tribes > would be good to include in Map 1 'Tribal Dominance'.
re: doing own maps - I like to play around with TW maps link as another source. But will appreciate this thread as it develops. Thanks.

… and what does 'sticky' mean?

Yeah but they have always been this way aha, maybe mail nickjer an see if he will do a seperate non family one too hehe ;)

Also sticky is when you sticky a thread to always appear at the top so it does not get lost due to inactivity.

DeletedUser107233

Earl. to confirm Seek and Seek2 are one tribe.

I love looking at the nickjer maps constantly

The tp1 is a family also

Every member of t.p.1 is as important as any other. Don`t underestimate anybody because it should not play well for you.

۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩

If you have any additional questions, please contact our Duke:
razkvc

and/or barons:
blackburnjags
nicknack1717

Recruitment:
Close Limited open
Diplomacy:
Close Limited open

Our academy tribe is currently accepting applications as ours is limited. Please apply there.

We are mainland K44 and K54
Academy Tribe: t.s.1
and t.f.1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind seeing my tribe up on the map, right next to Chaos.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind seeing my tribe up on the map, right next to Chaos.
Your tribe is rank 23 in points and does not have a high average. If you can manage to get into the top 15 of either of those rankings then your tribe will appear on a map. Until then, you will just have to keep wishing :)

DeletedUser

BOSS Family
~BOSS~
~BOS1~
~BOS2~

Seek and Destroy
Seek
Seek2

DeletedUser13939

The PARTY family is no more. PARTY is down to only four members and PARTY! has changed their name to CHAOS3 in an attempt to associate themselves with the CHAOS family. Sadly, CHAOS does not recognize them.

DeletedUser

The PARTY family is no more. PARTY is down to only four members and PARTY! has changed their name to CHAOS3 in an attempt to associate themselves with the CHAOS family. Sadly, CHAOS does not recognize them.

indeed, i have seen this myself :)

blaise12

Not that it really matters but for k44 if were going off by families then the ~BOSS~ family controls more of k44 point wise and member wise.4k point difference but meh
BOSS family
~BOSS~
~BOS1~
~BOS2~

DeletedUser110464

Got some of those fixed, but it won't recognize ~BOSA~ as a tribe yet right now. Must've been a pretty recent change then. I'll fix it as soon as I can.

Frozen Flaim

Every 24 hours usually at about 1:00 or 2:00 server time, but that may have changed.

DeletedUser107233

DAA was founded by DivinityDozer.

Here to have fun and rule the world :)

Our sister tribe is DDA - Divine DarkAngels
We are #1 & #2 in k35
----------------------
Also now its Seek and Seek!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110464

It updates at EXACTLY the same time every day. Look at the top of the map. It always says the date followed by 5:02 est.

setorines

Seriously? you jump right back to family tribe and letting everyone in after the last time? Didn't think it would pay off to be more selective?