W76 Newspaper: Rumors, Drama, Spies, Oh my...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13939

Main.jpg

Hello World 76! My name is Dwarven King, and this here is the World 76 newspaper!!! Now, those that have decided to help me have asked that I keep their names a secret. However, credit for the two banners goes to satorbj. So give him a round of applause for his good work!

Now then, how about we start things off, shall?

I would like to open up the first edition with the topic that's recently been buzzing around the externals. That's right, I'm talking about the disbanding of t.p.1. Why would I bring this up? Because yours truly found out WHO hit the disband button and got an interview with him! Don't worry, it's not a mile long...but I have agreed to keep his/her name a secret. However, I can say this person was working for TRY. ;)

[spoil]
Dwarven King Aug 20, 07:05
Hello good sir! I am with the World 76 Newspaper, and I'm currently going around looking for the big scoops! Well, a little birdy told me you were the one responsible for the disbanding of t.p.1. Is this true? If so, may I ask further questions?

Also, I swear on my Dwarf God Moradin that your name will not be revealed, should you choose to keep it a secret. ;)

~~DK

***** Aug 20, 07:07
Little birds are a pain it seems, yeah sure I don't mind answering questions, what would you like to know

Dwarven King Aug 20, 07:08
Well, let's start off simple. What made you want to disband t.p.1?

***** Aug 20, 07:10
It was my job to I was a spy

Dwarven King Aug 20, 07:18
I see, I see. And why were you selected to become a spy?

***** Aug 20, 07:19
I was not selected I offered my tribe these services and they agreed

Dwarven King Aug 20, 07:21
Alright, fair enough. Could you tell me how you infiltrated your way into t.p.1 and up to the position that allowed you to hit that disband button?

***** Aug 20, 07:39
slowly it took time. At first my goal was to just to take what info i could and the best way to do that is to get a spot on the council(leaders of the tribe) to know what exactly is going on. so at first i contacted people helped them with attacks and planning this would of put me in the council eventually.
but i had luck on my side it would seem one day none of the leadership was and a dispute erupted among a few of the players i stepped in and did what was need to be done when the duke came on he had noticed what i had done and gave me a position on the council perfect place for a spy one would say. most would stop there but i saw an opportunity and i took it i offered them better ways of doing forums and and planning attacks. They liked it and i was offered a position as co-duke

Dwarven King Aug 20, 07:50
I applaud your patience good sir. Truly, very few would have made it as far as you did. I just have one more question for you. See any juicy information you would love to bring to the surface for all of World 76 to see? ;)

***** Aug 20, 08:04
nothing that would benefit the world but if your looking for whats left of t-p-1 they have banned together at [ally]hush[/ally]

***** Aug 20, 08:06
may i ask, what now?

Dwarven King Aug 20, 08:12
I do believe that's all the questions I have at this time. I thank you for your time and for patiently answering my inquiries. And as promised, your name will remain secret. ;)

~~DK
[/spoil]

As you can tell from that, this player was originally posted as a spy to learn of valuable information. But...well...this person quickly gained enough trust to receive Duke Privileges. In other words, we could chalk this up as well...poor leadership.

Now, let's move onto another interview. We were going to have two interview up, but -END- went cold on us. So, we will only have one for this edition. Out of the top ten (as of the time the interview was done), all the tribes in the top 10 were mentioned at least once here on the externals...except one. I give you, my interview with the Duke of Ogres!

[spoil]
Dwarven King Aug 17, 00:44
Hell good sir. I am contacting you as I am currently hosting a "newspaper" for the externals over world 76. As founder of OGRES, I was hoping I could get a quick interview with you. ^^

~~Dwarven King

Ogre Aug 17, 01:59
Hello, I have noted your endeavour on the externals, and efforts to add interest to the game. Let me first thank you for that and wish you every success.

I would be delighted to be interviewed by you.

Ogre

Dwarven King Aug 17, 02:02
Most excellent! What you may have noticed is that your tribe is the only one in the top then that has had little to no mention on the externals. In other words, nobody knows a thing about you! Let's see if I can change that. ;)

How about we start simple. Tell us a bit about yourself and the reason for why you play Tribalwars.

~~DK

Ogre Aug 17, 02:05
I am a 'mature' player that enjoys TW for the distraction that it offers. I like the community of the tribe and have made a number of friends since first playing.

Dwarven King Aug 17, 02:06
A straight to the point answer. I like that.

Alright, next question. What made you wanna create the tribe OGRES and lead them?

~~DK

Ogre Aug 17, 02:11
It has been some time since I started when a world was new and W76 offered me that. I spoke with a few friends and they were up for it, and so I started sending out the invites. OGRES was founded as a vehicle in which we could play together and hopefully have some fun.

Dwarven King Aug 17, 02:15
Well that vehicle has placed you in the top 5 spot in rankings. How's it feel leading such a high ranked tribe, and yet remain under the radar for so long?

~~DK

Ogre Aug 17, 02:19
I have been somewhat overwhelmed by the interest players have shown in the tribe. We have great members who have worked hard in initial growth and have gained us that rank. For my part it means that I must work hard to serve the needs of the tribe. Hopefully we will continue to perform well.

Dwarven King Aug 17, 02:28
And what are those needs, if I may ask? Any future plans for OGRES you wish to disclose?

~~DK

Ogre Aug 17, 02:35
We are still learning about our members. Since forming I have thrown regular challenges at them to evaluate their skill sets. Where someone struggles we offer tuition and guidance. This seems to be well received.

We have developed a leadership team of very competent people and do share the leadership workload. I am fortunate to receive such good counsel.

The short term plan is quite simple, to form deep roots within K45, and encourage player growth.

Dwarven King Aug 17, 02:40
I really do enjoy seeing a tribe being led by people willing to teach their members. In my opinion, it helps the community as a whole. ^^

It looks like the top ten may stay solid for a bit. Have any opinions on the leaders of the other tribes? Any opinions on what the top ten will look like in the future?

~~DK

Ogre Aug 17, 02:46
I haven't really had much interaction with other leaders. I have an excellent diplomat who represents the tribe so much better than I could. With this being the case I have not really been able to form any opinions on my peers.

I don't really have any predictions for the leaderboard. I have seen in the past how fluid these things can be. I will be watching with as much interest as you.

Dwarven King Aug 17, 02:54
A great leader always keeps his eyes open, right? ;)

With that being said, is there anything you wish to add before we bring this to a close?

~~DK

Ogre Aug 17, 02:59
Indeed they do.

All I can add is to wish everyone an interesting and fulfilling world. Remember that if you come across something green and nasty it's probably an Ogre.

Dwarven King Aug 17, 03:02
I'll be sure to keep that in mind!

Thank you for your time good sir, and may you and your tribe go far in this world!

~~DK

Ogre Aug 17, 03:03
And the same to you.

Ogre
[/spoil]

He seems like a nice fellow. ^^

I would now like to take this time to mention the W76 chat on Skype that remains pretty active. The chat is ran by pescado456, so feel free to add him on Skype if you wanna be added!

Now then, I present to you the paper's ratings on 13 random tribe Coat of Arms!

[spoil]
1340408dd60b5d51e79ba8627f5e2ca6.png
[/spoil]

The following is the current top ten tribes as of this post.

1: TRY!
2: Doubt
3: Ya Bro
4: -END-
5: OGRES
6: ~GUN~
7: Axe
8: TBS
9: HUSH
10: BURN

We contacted * random players and asked them which tribes they thought would still be top ten in a month from now. Here were there responses.

Doubt, Ya Bro!, Axe, and Try!

TRY!

HUSH, BURN, Axe

Axe, ~GUN~, Try!

And we even got a detailed response!

"Try! - Because they are try hard and they got WindOfWar31 who gangbanged me on W74 with the other 2nd biggest guy on that world at the time and some bashers. Also, they got Crowniee and some other names I think I have seen before. Doubt - No doubt here they will stay cus' they got Kapil, Turtle and other known names. Ya Bro - Because they got Knight Rizer (who everyone loves), kutipiya and some names I seen before . OGRES - Because they got me and no one wants to rim the W76 skype chat host. AXE - Because everyone wants to see vista strip and LD is cute to pat on the head, DK, the newspaper dwarf and Aethonx, among others. Best Dwarf family I ever seen."

D'aww...buttering me up. ^^ Anyway you slice it though, it looks like everyone has a different opinion on who will still be top ten. Might mean we're in for some wars soon. ;)

[spoil]
h560F62D7
[/spoil]

o9lbi1.jpg

It's time for the OFF-TOPIC SECTION!!! Woo!!!! This week's edition will include an anime suggestion! What anime will suggested this week? Well, it's none other than...

[spoil]
SAOHF-LE_12-10_002.jpg
[/spoil]

Short read on the beginning of the story.

Sword Art Online (SAO) is a Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG), released in 2022. With the Nerve Gear, a virtual reality helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds.

On November 6, 2022, the players log into SAO for the first time, and later discover that they are unable to log out. They are then informed by Akihiko Kayaba, SAO's creator, that if they wish to be free, they must reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if their avatars die in-game, their bodies will also die in the real world. One of these players is Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya, who was chosen as one of the 1,000 beta testers in the closed beta. Since he had previous experience and knowledge of the game, he felt that he could beat the game easily

Below are descriptions of each arc in Sword Art Online.

Sword Art Online (SAO) - The first virtual game world, and the setting of the first story arc. The world takes the form of a giant floating castle called Aincrad, with 100 floors in it. Each floor has a medieval-themed setting and a dungeon with a boss, which has to be defeated before players can advance to the next higher floor. Like most RPGs, it implements a level-based system. However, after the beta testing, the game's creator activated a system to trap the players inside the game, unable to log out; if players die in-game, or the helmets they used are removed, a strong electromagnetic pulse is emitted to kill their real bodies.

Alfheim Online (ALO) - The setting for the second story arc. The player characters in the game are fairy-based, capable of flight thanks to their wings. It is a large world, divided into separate "homelands" for each of its fairy races. In Alfheim's center is a very large tree called the World Tree, and the goal of the game is to reach the top. It implements a skill-based system with players increasing their stats by developing both their combat and non-combat skills. Aincrad, the castle of the first game, is later accessible to ALO players as well.

Gun Gale Onlone (GGO) - The setting for the third story arc. It is a virtual game world with a main focus on guns, although melee weapons like lightsabers and knives also exist. From all the games it is the most competitive one as the money earned there can be exchanged for currency used in the real world, drawing high-tier professional players to make a living from it.

UnderWorld (UW) - The setting for the fourth arc of the story, the first Virtual World setting introduced to not be a game world. According to Kirito, it is graphically the most realistic of all Virtual Worlds to date. The flow of time in UnderWorld is variable and can be much faster relative to the real world's. Kikouka claimed that the current rate of its flow is 1000 times the speed of the real-world, and that the maximum rate was 1500 times the real-world's rate.

Welp, that's all I have folks! I would like to formerly apologize for making you wait so long. Not everyone is as cooperative as we hope when it comes to interviews. We will do our best to make sure editions are posted in a timely manner and we bring you all the juiciest information!!

Speak of juicy information...have you stumbled upon some little secret you weren't suppose to hear? Know of a rumor floating around the community? Anything about a tribe or player you wanna see brought to the public? Have proof of any of this? Then please, message me on Skype at Dwarven.King (I'm the guy sitting on a rock with a grey hoodie)! I promise to keep your name confidential! ;)

And with that, I bring this edition to a close. Please, feel free to leave your comments/suggestion in the discussion thread!!!

~~Dwarven King

DeletedUser13939

Main.jpg

Hello World 76, and welcome to the next edition of our little Newspaper! ;D

We have a fun little bit of information to start things off with this time. The Duke of TRY! decided to contact me and give a bit more information pertaining to the disbanding of t.p.1. So without further ado, let's not waste time and see what he had to say!

[spoil][8/23/2014 6:25:18 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): are you there?
[8/23/2014 6:26:08 PM] DK: Yes sir
[8/23/2014 6:26:15 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): well
[8/23/2014 6:26:24 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): I read the forum w76
[8/23/2014 6:26:59 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): and I saw that is a lot of interest in the topic T.p.1 disband
[8/23/2014 6:27:19 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): I am the only one who knows 100% the story
[8/23/2014 6:27:40 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): not Marjojil or anyone else
[8/23/2014 6:27:46 PM] DK: Oh really?
[8/23/2014 6:28:09 PM] DK: I'd love to hear what you have to say on the matter.
[8/23/2014 6:28:28 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): and I see that Try! is out of the story with a bad reputation about what happened
[8/23/2014 6:28:48 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): yes Im the Bosspt xD the leader of Try
[8/23/2014 6:29:22 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): I just want that every gets cleared
[8/23/2014 6:29:30 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): (sorry about my english)
[8/23/2014 6:29:34 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): im portuguese
[8/23/2014 6:29:35 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): xD
[8/23/2014 6:29:48 PM] DK: No man, it's all good. Please, continue at your own pace.
[8/23/2014 6:31:34 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): Well basically what happened is that we wanted to make a reform inTry!
[8/23/2014 6:32:21 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): Dead-weight out, and we had a lot of contacts inside T.p.1 (the best players)
[8/23/2014 6:33:04 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): so we started to talk to the members that we wanted in our tribe and cleared the dead-weight
[8/23/2014 6:33:18 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): A top tribe to win the world
[8/23/2014 6:34:31 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): We had the opportunity to put 1 spy inside T.p.1 that got Duke powers (we were not expecting that) and we had all the information that we need
[8/23/2014 6:35:42 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): I tried to talk with Oldwelshbloke (leader of T.p.1) but he was rude and we stopped.
[8/23/2014 6:38:32 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): When we finished the plan, discovering who was the players to be kicked (16 players I think) and invite 10 top players (big majority from T.p.1) We started to talk with them 1 by 1 and they all accepted to enter in Try! and the arguments was that T.p.1 was going to Finnish (as we all were aspecting)
[8/23/2014 6:40:29 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): We decided the day and put the plan on the march
[8/23/2014 6:41:49 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): Then inside of our council appeared the idea of disbanding T.p.1 and we all accepted, thing that now we think we should not have done
[8/23/2014 6:42:04 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): and our spy accepted
[8/23/2014 6:42:46 PM] DK: So, the disbanding was a last minute idea?
[8/23/2014 6:43:56 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): Yes, the idea was just reforming the tribe and not disbanding T.p.1
[8/23/2014 6:44:10 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): T.p.1 was never a threat to Try!
[8/23/2014 6:44:24 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): We had full control on them
[8/23/2014 6:44:53 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): We know the players, the council, the forum everything
[8/23/2014 6:45:10 PM] DK: I see.
[8/23/2014 6:45:38 PM] DK: So the original intention was to just snag a few of the better members? Possibly a merge of some sorts until the Duke was rude to you?
[8/23/2014 6:47:41 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): Yes our council had very good relations it that group of players from T.p.1 and some of them even talked with us before the Reform.
[8/23/2014 6:47:56 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): I tried to speak with the duke
[8/23/2014 6:48:09 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): but we was rude so he didn't care
[8/23/2014 6:48:15 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): we*
[8/23/2014 6:48:56 PM] DK: And why are you having second thoughts about the disband decision?
[8/23/2014 6:51:17 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): Because the community of world 76 saw that as way that we arranged to run from war against them (T.p.1), and that was never our intention.
[8/23/2014 6:52:24 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): And now we have Rush that are leftovers that we gonna clean so that is not any question about our intentions about T.p.1
[8/23/2014 6:52:38 PM] DK: So, less of a cowardly act, and more of a statement towards the Duke of t.p.1?
[8/23/2014 6:53:32 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): we never gave attention to T.p.1
[8/23/2014 6:54:42 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): We give a lot more attention to other tribes in the world or even inside k44 that to T.p.1 or is Duke
[8/23/2014 6:54:53 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): it was not a cowardly act
[8/23/2014 6:55:12 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): only a reform that probably ended with a wrong act just that
[8/23/2014 6:55:18 PM] DK: I see.
[8/23/2014 6:56:05 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): any question?
[8/23/2014 6:56:10 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): :)
[8/23/2014 6:56:54 PM] DK: I think I understand the situation with t.p.1. However, I do have a few questions. What are your toughts on the tribes currently in the top 10? Any future plans for any of those tribes?
[8/23/2014 7:00:51 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): We are not concern about any tribe. We have the players that we need to face any tribe. And as you can see in Tw things change very quickly. I can say that we want to attack Ya bro and in 2 months we could be working with them against another tribe so I can't saw nothing specific.
[8/23/2014 7:01:54 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): The only plan I can say for sure is that we will fight to conquer k44 against all the tribe in it.
[8/23/2014 7:02:00 PM] DK: I see, I see. Any other final thoughts?
[8/23/2014 7:03:51 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): No. I just hope that the situation about T.p.1 is clarified :) And that we are here to stay.
[8/23/2014 7:04:45 PM] DK: Alright, thank you for your time! Look forward to the next edition of the paper!
[8/23/2014 7:05:49 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): I'm the one to thank for helping us clarifying this mess.
[8/23/2014 7:06:58 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): And we are always ready to help the forum journal :)
[8/23/2014 7:07:17 PM] DK: Good to hear!
[8/23/2014 7:07:44 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): ;)
[8/23/2014 7:07:49 PM] Diogo Costa (Bosspt): Thanks[/spoil]

Well now, that was quite interesting. They actually feel bad for doing it. ;-;

Do you guys remember how I said we were taking a bit because we were having problems getting interviews? Well, let me show you an example. The following is our attempt at trying to interview -END- before most joined Shrekd.

[spoil]
***** Aug 17, 00:51
How are you doing on this fine evening, I hopes good. If you be so kind as to answer some questions for the newly establish w76 external newspaper. I have a few q's for you.

***** Aug 17, 01:14
is the not responding thing a no?

RagingBudha Aug 17, 02:28
Okay, I'll bite. Shoot.

***** Aug 17, 02:41
Tribe Questions:
1. What is END's future plans
2. Can you tell us who and what are the positions in the tribe?

Personal Questions:
1. Do you think your tribe will succeed?
2. Have you at some point regretted joining it?
3. If you had to choose between an Apple or an Orange, what one would you choose?

Answer what ever your little heart desires

RagingBudha Aug 17, 04:20
You have far too much time on your hands.

***** Aug 17, 04:21
Please answer the questions :p

RagingBudha Aug 17, 04:41
Absolutely not. I'll likely not even read your messages for a while either.

***** Aug 17, 04:55
Damn... okay :(

***** Aug 25, 16:44
*poke*

Would you like to re-consider those interview questions?

RagingBudha Aug 25, 16:48
Definitely not.

***** Aug 25, 17:07
How about new ones. :D What if I came up with new ones?

RagingBudha Aug 25, 17:14
Ugh.

***** Aug 25, 17:43
I'll take that as a yes.

1) So how long have you been playing tribal wars?

RagingBudha Aug 25, 20:12
Here is a question for you...

How far is too far to noble someone just to get them to stop annoying me.

38hrs? Maybe. I wouldn't mind a vacation village down your way.

***** Aug 26, 04:49
:O ok.... o more messages for you :(

***** Aug 26, 04:49
*no

***** Aug 26, 06:39
Not nice budha,

This message has been forwarded by *****.
[/spoil]

As you can tell from the above, a lot of the players we have attempted to contact have been rather rude with us. So please, be kind. We are only here to entertain the masses. What's a few minutes of your time really worth?

With that being said, I would like to cut off here for a second and share a little add with everyone! ;D

----------

Are you still sitting there without a second village? Unsure what to do as everyone around you keeps you down? Well, the players with multiple villages have banded together and have the following message for you!

images

----------

Look at that? The bigger players are being kind and including the smaller players in the initiation process known as rimming. ;)

Now then, how about we take a second and see what our resident moderator has to say? WARNING! He answers with essays. o.o

[spoil][8/25/2014 2:04:56 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: Okay :)
[8/25/2014 2:50:23 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: ready
[8/25/2014 2:55:26 AM] DK: Alright. I'll start you off with an easy one. And while you answer it, I'm going to get me something to drink!
[8/25/2014 2:55:33 AM] DK: Tell us a bit about yourself Jake.
[8/25/2014 3:10:19 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: ok
[8/25/2014 3:10:20 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: fyi
[8/25/2014 3:10:22 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: I write a lot
[8/25/2014 3:10:39 AM] DK: Just means more for the readers to...well...read! ;D
[8/25/2014 3:11:48 AM | Edited 3:13:59 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: haha this is a rather broad question/statement!

Well, my name is Jake. I am 27yrs old. I was born and raised here in Sydney, Australia. My dad is from Italy and my mum Sri Lanka!(best of both words! haha)

I am a personal fitness trainer and councillor/psychologist. I have been doing more personal training though lately as I’ve gotten loads more clients in and if I get the work for it, the pay per hour is great ;)

I’m a follower of Christ! Raised up in a christian home, but not a religious one. I think people get confused with religion and that, personally, what I would define my ‘religion’ is as a relationship with Christ. I am pretty kick back, and as much as I am a ‘witness’ of Christ and enjoy sharing what he has done in my life, I do not and will not ever shove my belief in God and life down other people’s throats. I tell off other christians that do that, as I don’t see any benefit in it, you simply piss people off :p If the opportunity ever came up and they were interested, then I’d be more than happy to share. I am currently also a leader at church and do a lot of ministry there :)

I am getting married in a couple months! Which is exciting news, looking forward to that and the journeys ahead with all of it. My wife is a beautiful blonde hair, blue eyed Australian…I’ll just leave it at that ;)

[8/25/2014 3:14:46 AM] DK: Oh my! That's quite the response and quite an attitude you have there good sir! And congratulations on the engagement! :D Expect a thread to be started after the next edition gets posted, haha.
[8/25/2014 3:15:26 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: haha cheers! :D
[8/25/2014 3:15:38 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: keep the questions coming just so you have to go and I take forever to reply
[8/25/2014 3:16:54 AM] DK: Haha, alright. What made you decide to play Tribalwars? Why did you continue to play?
[8/25/2014 3:30:41 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: Well, to be honest, I think when I first saw the game, it was an advertisement on the side of my screen. Funny thing is, you normally see them as spam and never click them. But for some reason that I have no idea why, I clicked the link, started playing the game, and there I was, in w2…little Jakey, strolling this game,nobbling barbs, and growing those barbs, every one of my villageswould be defensive as I’d love to see nukes die at my wall! Not to mention, I didn’t even know at the time, but morale was a pain for all those attackers ;p haha

I remember making it to 40k pts and I was like…dam! Was pretty proud of myself at that point, so I left the game in thoughts of my great victory and how amazing I was. I played from that point on and off, really picked up my skill in just a few worlds after. I’ve won I think 3 or 4 worlds in my career of tw and I’ve been in the winning tribe around 6 or 7 times up until this point. Some may say this is boring, and would stop after winning a world, but to be honest, its not the winning of worlds that gets me to continue playing.

The reason why I mostly continue playing is firstlythe fact that I am addicted to the game, just on it all the time(mp), its easy and accessible, I like all the thought put intothe game, the statistics and how it all works and the different strategies in success. Secondly, I enjoy coming across a variety of players! It is the players that make the game all so very interesting, some are annoying, some are smart, some are funny, some are dumb, some are full of leadership and power, some are full of stupidity. It is the people that bring flavour to the game and I find it a great aspect of the game how communication is such a key! We got external forums, internal forums as well as many ways of personal mail in and our of the game. Doing this creates an environment ofaccessibility to one another and connects the players and allows for greater co-ordination! :)
[8/25/2014 3:32:24 AM] DK: I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that found Tribalwars by clicking on an ad to the side. ;P
[8/25/2014 3:32:43 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: hahaha :p
[8/25/2014 3:33:17 AM] DK: Speaking of diverse players, what do you think of the lot we have in the world 76 section of the externals?
[8/25/2014 3:42:44 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: Yes, w76 is a rather large group of players that enjoy spamming the externals! Just makes it more fun for me, get to infract more people ;)

I think there is most definitely a vast group of players from different experiences and servers. Players that have been well in participating in the analysis of players and tribes. I know that for worlds I’m currently playing, the externals are close to quiet and even have been at the starting of the world.

I’m glad to see the external forum world is opening up! I encourage it and would like to see that continue! I can’t say much more, other than I am proud there is a large group contributing and I would like to see them continue to do so as it will lift up players contribution in game and their performance. Personally, I believe that externals is a great part of the game that has a strong indirect influence on the in game world. So participation in externals makes the game all the more interesting :)
[8/25/2014 3:44:12 AM] DK: Yeah, I have noticed you have been getting onto a few people. Glad I've stayed off your radar so far. ;P Care to take this time to politely remind our readers of a few rules they seem to keep forgetting?
[8/25/2014 3:47:05 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: hahaha well they can go look at the rules! :p Well, without being direct to anyone. The word ‘shit’ is allowed and words like it. The only way in which it is not allowed if it is used as such, “You’re shit”. You are allowed to call someone a shit player, just not them as a person.

No personal remarks at all! Anything that is directed at an individual, whether it be racist, sexism, or simply abuse to an individual and it was specified to an individual, you will be infracted. So please be careful and no personal remarks.

Under no circumstances though, is the “F-word” allowed. There is no exception and you will be infracted.
[8/25/2014 3:47:44 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: eh
[8/25/2014 3:47:50 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: thats just a few things
[8/25/2014 3:47:54 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: not gonna go in depth :D
[8/25/2014 3:48:32 AM] DK: Fair enough. That's what the rules section are for if they want details.
[8/25/2014 3:48:54 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: indeed
[8/25/2014 3:49:19 AM] DK: Now, I know you said you didn't want to appear biased, and I completely understand. So, my next question is one you can answer based off of facts presented to you just like everyone else. How do you see the top ten tribes a month from now?
[8/25/2014 3:54:55 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: I am gonna be very brief. There is a nice variety of players, both noobs and skilled. I think only three or so tribes(which I will not name) will be in the top10 in a month from now. But the game is too early to decide, everything gets tossed around, merges happen, hugging happens, alliances, mass recruitment, all of it! So, I can not say for sure. All I’ll say is that in about a month and a bit from now, it’ll be very interesting with wars that may appear and all of that :p
[8/25/2014 3:55:51 AM] DK: That's quite the unbiased answer you gave there! Haha. Is there anything else you would like to say to the denizens of world 76?
[8/25/2014 3:57:48 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: Well, not really…just…be nice!
[8/25/2014 3:58:10 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: I’d also like to challenge tribes out there to not be like the norm, don’t mass recruit, don’t mass ally, don’t merge, just war and have fun doing it!
[8/25/2014 3:58:44 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: I’ll be watching ;) If I see all them hugging, you will lose respect in my eyes :p haha
[8/25/2014 4:00:54 AM] DK: Haha. Well thank you for your time Jake. ^^
[8/25/2014 4:02:16 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: haha will that be it? :)
[8/25/2014 4:02:25 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: Anything comes to mind or anything you’ve forgotten, just let me know~
[8/25/2014 4:02:48 AM] DK: Will do! I have to be careful what to ask you so you can remain unbiased. ;)
[8/25/2014 4:03:00 AM] Jake - DreamSweeper: indeed :p[/spoil]

Oh my. He sure did have a lot to say. I do hope all of you read it. Especially you rule breakers!

Oh look, someone did a review of some personal Coat of Arms.

[spoil]
Mn6kH0Y.png
[/spoil]

The following piece is a small group interview. It was decided that one of the Dukes of Axe should be interviewed. Since I'm on the paper, it would be best if it was Aethonx that was interviewed. But, I can't trust him alone. So it became a group interview. ^^

[spoil][8/25/2014 11:21:54 PM] Timikay: Hello, today. You shall be interviewed for the W76 newpapers. Some questions will be about your tribe, some about yourself. If you are uncomfortable answering the questions, that's okay. :D
[8/25/2014 11:22:39 PM] DK: One of our Barons strips for PP. Trust me when I say it takes a lot to make us uncomfortable.
[8/25/2014 11:22:45 PM] Aethonx: I'll answer whatever you'd like (inlove)
[8/25/2014 11:23:02 PM | Edited 11:23:18 PM] DK: ^ plus he does whatever a female asks of him.
[8/25/2014 11:23:17 PM] Timikay: (rofl)
[8/25/2014 11:23:50 PM] Timikay: Does everyone know each other from past worlds?(or is it mass recruit?)
[8/25/2014 11:25:00 PM] Aethonx: Well, the initial core of the tribe. Myself, DK, Vistaa, and Little Dwarf met each other on world 75. Everyone I've met in this world or 75 I've met in the last few months :)
[8/25/2014 11:25:16 PM] Aethonx: The rest of the tribe went through an application process.
[8/25/2014 11:25:29 PM] DK: Then there are the ones I know. Such as Darkx. I've known him since world...39 I believe?
[8/25/2014 11:26:22 PM] Timikay: Does that mean you guys play favourites, with players you previously know vs. players who have to go through the application process?
[8/25/2014 11:28:05 PM] DK: Not at all. Everyone is held to the same standards. We've already kicked a few friends from the tribe because they fell behind and had no intention of catching up. Hell, one of them was someone I know in real life. We've even promoted a few people from within...people we had not known existed until they applied to our tribe and passed the application process.
[8/25/2014 11:29:02 PM] Timikay: Not biased a little ;) Okay, we'll go with that. Whats the application proccess like?
[8/25/2014 11:30:59 PM] Aethonx: Well, upon contacting a member of leadership or applying through the tribal profile. We then check past experience on other worlds, or at least attempt to get a better understanding of the track record they have. Then if they do seem to be at least knowledgable in the game we account sit to verify they know how to build their villages properly, then of course the dreaded troops to point ratio math begins. :)
[8/25/2014 11:32:35 PM] DK: I hate the points to troop ratio part. So many people argue that because they build so many troops that take up so much population (like scouts), that they have the needed troops. |-(
[8/25/2014 11:32:54 PM] Aethonx: That's because you're a noob and you suck.
[8/25/2014 11:33:21 PM] DK: You're going to make grab a bottle before this is over, aren't you Jonah?
[8/25/2014 11:33:30 PM] Aethonx: Damn skippy :)
[8/25/2014 11:33:36 PM | Edited 11:34:47 PM] Timikay: Lots of work :O So would you say your members are pretty experieced.
[8/25/2014 11:33:43 PM] Timikay: No Drinking during interviews
[8/25/2014 11:33:56 PM] Timikay: Your answers will be influenced :p
[8/25/2014 11:35:22 PM] Aethonx: That would depend upon what one considers experienced. I feel we have a rather talented tribe with a good bit of experience, but some core elitist might say otherwise
[8/25/2014 11:36:09 PM | Edited 11:36:40 PM] DK: Honestly though, it comes down to detemination and teamwork. Those are two qualities I know for a fact our tribe is full of.
[8/25/2014 11:36:28 PM | Edited 11:36:40 PM] Aethonx: Wow how do you misspell determination
[8/25/2014 11:36:43 PM] DK: You saw nothing.
[8/25/2014 11:36:48 PM] Timikay: No spell check in skype :p
[8/25/2014 11:36:53 PM] Aethonx: My mistake
[8/25/2014 11:36:56 PM] Aethonx: :)
[8/25/2014 11:37:14 PM] Timikay: Have you at some point regretted creating/ founding/ joining axe?
[8/25/2014 11:37:44 PM] Aethonx: Every day that I wake up and see how far down DK is on the members list.
[8/25/2014 11:37:59 PM] Timikay: (rofl)
[8/25/2014 11:38:04 PM] DK: I have my reasons, you know this! D:
[8/25/2014 11:38:24 PM] Aethonx: Don't explain yourself to me.
[8/25/2014 11:38:45 PM] DK: Though in all honesty, if anyone ever saw our council chat, they would think we were all morons.
[8/25/2014 11:38:54 PM] Aethonx: Because we are morons
[8/25/2014 11:39:01 PM] Timikay: Maybe cause you are
[8/25/2014 11:39:03 PM] Timikay: Ok, next question. If you had to choose between an Apple or an Orange, what one would you choose?
[8/25/2014 11:39:10 PM] DK: Orange
[8/25/2014 11:39:15 PM] Aethonx: what kind of apple
[8/25/2014 11:39:24 PM] DK: Irrelevent.
[8/25/2014 11:39:26 PM] Timikay: Green Apple, the sour ones
[8/25/2014 11:39:31 PM] Aethonx: Apple
[8/25/2014 11:40:11 PM] Timikay: Apples are the best :p Other then your own tribe, what tribe do you have a lot of respect for? What tribe dont you have respect for?
[8/25/2014 11:42:24 PM] DK: I would have to say personally I respect OGRES. After my conversation with their duke, I was quite impressed. I expect them to go far. As for no respect, I pick ~GUN~. Their horrible leadership provided hours of entertainment for Axe Council.
[8/25/2014 11:42:47 PM] DK: I can't tell you Jonah's opinions though. He will have to say so
[8/25/2014 11:43:54 PM | Edited 11:44:04 PM] Aethonx: I would say the most impressive currently would be that upstart shrekd. I respect a lot of how doubt has managed themselves for sure. I'd say the tribe I have the least amount of respect for would be Burn. They couldn't plan something to save their lives :)
[8/25/2014 11:44:28 PM] Aethonx: Yeah you forgot about Burn didn't you
[8/25/2014 11:44:36 PM] Aethonx: Oh wait you probably weren't on
[8/25/2014 11:44:36 PM] DK: Ah yes, BURN. w00ter6 is wrecking them as we speak.
[8/25/2014 11:45:00 PM] DK: No, I remember them. I just remember what we did to ~GUN~ and how easy it was, haha.
[8/25/2014 11:45:10 PM | Edited 11:45:15 PM] Aethonx: Bless them, they tried
[8/25/2014 11:46:15 PM] Timikay: I saw that from the otherside, not impressed :( Next question What is your opinion on co shared accounts.
[8/25/2014 11:47:32 PM] DK: Eh, Jonah and I got bored haha. As for co-playing, I see no problem with it. This game requires a lot of attention, and some people can't provide that much attention due to real life. Co-playing solves that problem. So long as you pick someone you can trust and agrees with your mindset.
[8/25/2014 11:48:03 PM] Aethonx: Well, I currently have a co-player that plays with me on world 75 as well as 76. I feel due to the nature of this game; A true real time strategy, that it is the best way to succeed on Tribal Wars. The more online time an account is given, generally the better it is
[8/25/2014 11:48:58 PM] Timikay: If you were walking down the street and a butterfly started talking to you, what would you say to it
[8/25/2014 11:49:25 PM] DK: Wut
[8/25/2014 11:49:49 PM] Timikay: I get Bored SOMETIMES... NO JUDGING the questions :p
[8/25/2014 11:50:01 PM] DK: No, that's legit what I would say xD
[8/25/2014 11:50:12 PM] Aethonx: Is it a monarch butterfly
[8/25/2014 11:50:29 PM] Timikay: Nope
[8/25/2014 11:51:30 PM] Timikay: http://www.bizarbin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/bizarrebutterfly.jpg
[8/25/2014 11:51:34 PM] Aethonx: Initiate conversation and begin to refer to it as navi
[8/25/2014 11:51:43 PM] Timikay: Why navi?
[8/25/2014 11:51:48 PM] Aethonx: With that photo in mind
[8/25/2014 11:51:53 PM] Aethonx: I would run away
[8/25/2014 11:52:06 PM | Edited 11:52:09 PM] DK: Bro, that's not Navi
[8/25/2014 11:52:06 PM] Timikay: (rofl)
[8/25/2014 11:52:10 PM] Aethonx: Bc Legend of Zelda silly
[8/25/2014 11:52:21 PM] DK: That's baby Mothra! D:
[8/25/2014 11:52:22 PM] Aethonx: but obviously not that monster
[8/25/2014 11:52:42 PM] Aethonx: So excited for the next godzilla, Mothra will be in it (inlove)
[8/25/2014 11:52:46 PM] DK: KILL IT BEFORE IT GROWS
[8/25/2014 11:53:04 PM] Timikay: Its an innocent lil thing. It did nothing but chill :O
[8/25/2014 11:53:16 PM] Aethonx: Well it chilled a little too ugly for my tastes
[8/25/2014 11:53:27 PM] DK: That's what they said about Godzilla, and look what happened to Tokyo!
[8/25/2014 11:53:44 PM] Aethonx: I don't think they said that
[8/25/2014 11:54:05 PM] Timikay: Godzilla is the nature balancer, without it we would all be dead :p
[8/25/2014 11:54:05 PM] DK: I only guessed because I don't speak Japanese.
[8/25/2014 11:54:17 PM] Aethonx: Yeah listen to her you scrub
[8/25/2014 11:54:43 PM] DK: I'm trying, but there are no sounds to her text she is typing.
[8/25/2014 11:54:52 PM] Aethonx: Use your imagination
[8/25/2014 11:55:08 PM] Timikay: (facepalm)
[8/25/2014 11:55:14 PM] Timikay: What is your opinion on hate mail/ restart mail?
[8/25/2014 11:55:14 PM] Aethonx: I know I am (kiss)
[8/25/2014 11:55:20 PM] Timikay: :p
[8/25/2014 11:55:29 PM] DK: http://nintendonewsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/spongebob-imagination.jpg
[8/25/2014 11:56:19 PM] Aethonx: I tend to send friendly mail to people who I am nobling. Because I've found I get better responses that way. Plus they begin to beg after awhile (devil)
[8/25/2014 11:56:41 PM] DK: Restart mail? I never do it. And I laugh at those that send it to me as they rarely last long. It's an intimdation tactic that a few players tend to use as they aren't confident in their own skill.
[8/25/2014 11:56:59 PM] DK: And like Jonah said, being nice leads to a friendlier conversation. ^^
[8/25/2014 11:57:14 PM] Aethonx: But I dont tend to send anything without having cleared them or have a train on the way.
[8/25/2014 11:58:03 PM] Timikay: But you do send a message to players you noble?
[8/25/2014 11:58:26 PM] DK: Depends on who I'm nobling.
[8/25/2014 11:58:34 PM] Aethonx: Generally if they are putting up a good fight. If it's easy then I don't care to waste my time.
[8/25/2014 11:59:07 PM] DK: If they betrayed me, talked shit to me, or just down right pissed me off...then yeah, I will message them when I noble them. ;)
[8/25/2014 11:59:15 PM] Aethonx: Dk hasnt nobled anyone in years. Don't listen to him
[8/25/2014 11:59:31 PM] DK: ^ legit. Took such a long hiatus from this game.
[8/25/2014 11:59:41 PM] DK: Plus I'm lazy.
[8/25/2014 11:59:49 PM] Aethonx: We know
[12:00:46 AM] Timikay: Same, same -- (took a break) If that dude from end actually trys to noble me, Im blaming you DK :p
[12:00:57 AM] Timikay: Do you guys play any other online games?
[12:01:05 AM] Timikay: Not limited to the PC
[12:01:21 AM] DK: It's not my fault RagingBudah was rude to you when you tried to get an interview! D:
[12:01:38 AM] Timikay: He did'nt like my questions :(
[12:01:57 AM] Aethonx: Not anymore, I've devoted much of my free time into Tribal Wars. I suppose garry's mod counts but that is once in a blue moon. Hard to balance college and a game such as TW :p
[12:02:51 AM | Edited 12:03:00 AM] DK: Well, I've played the obvious Call of Duty and Halo. I also play Minecraft and other games on the Xbox 360. Looking forward to playing Elder Scrolls Online for the PS4 though! My favorite game was LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth 2 though. I cried when they closed the server.
[12:03:06 AM] Aethonx: Pussy
[12:03:14 AM] DK: Hey, I played that game for years!
[12:03:28 AM] Aethonx: I played your mother for years!
[12:03:28 AM] DK: My matches on there would take six plus hours.
[12:03:34 AM] DK: Who hasn't?
[12:03:41 AM] Aethonx: Little Dwarf
[12:03:46 AM] DK: Lulz
[12:03:53 AM] Timikay: I loves Elder Scrolls, best games ever.
[12:03:59 AM] DK: I like how everyone thinks he's a girl.
[12:04:23 AM] DK: Elder Scrolls is legit.
[12:04:27 AM] Timikay: Just call it an it, then no one worries
[12:04:36 AM] Aethonx: Was it him or W00ter that said their name was Veronica
[12:04:49 AM] DK: I think it was w00ter?
[12:04:56 AM] Aethonx: Idk he tricked the plebs
[12:05:07 AM] DK: Wait, was that when the council spent like...two hours discussing actresses?
[12:05:21 AM] Aethonx: Around then, yes
[12:05:28 AM] DK: Ah. Thought so.
[12:05:28 AM] Aethonx: Blake Lively is life
[12:05:31 AM] Aethonx: btw
[12:05:38 AM] DK: Eh.
[12:05:42 AM] Aethonx: (inlove)
[12:05:51 AM] Aethonx: You can go burn in hell
[12:05:58 AM] Aethonx: That might be blasphemy
[12:06:33 AM] Timikay: cough*** tatum channing*** hot :p
[12:06:44 AM] DK: You have a serious obsession with blondes with big breasts bro.
[12:06:50 AM] Aethonx: That's a pretty man
[12:06:54 AM] Timikay: :D
[12:07:00 AM] DK: But at least you didn't say Megan Fox. So I can live with that.
[12:07:02 AM] Aethonx: It's the eyes.
[12:07:07 AM | Edited 12:07:09 AM] Aethonx: Idc about hair color
[12:07:15 AM] DK: Robert Downey Jr. and Johnny Depp guys.
[12:07:19 AM] DK: COME ON
[12:07:24 AM] Timikay: (inlove)
[12:07:25 AM] Aethonx: I'd have to go with rob
[12:07:30 AM] Aethonx: Less weird
[12:07:32 AM] Timikay: Both
[12:07:34 AM] Timikay: both
[12:07:38 AM | Edited 12:07:41 AM] Aethonx: At the same time?
[12:07:44 AM] Aethonx: You trollop
[12:07:49 AM] Timikay: (bandit)
[12:07:58 AM] DK: Can you blame her?
[12:08:09 AM] Aethonx: No not entirely
[12:08:30 AM] Timikay: :p NEXT QUESTION......
[12:08:40 AM] DK: That's like blaming me for liking both Jennifer Lawrence and Natalie Portman at the same time.
[12:08:47 AM] Aethonx: Mmmh Padme
[12:09:00 AM] Timikay: What is your favourite type of world, Hauls or No-hauls
[12:10:19 AM] Aethonx: Hauls, only because my availability gives me an edge. No-hauls better show someones talent at building the most streamlined village. No-hauls generally seperate the good players from the great.
[12:10:59 AM | Edited 12:11:04 AM] DK: I prefer no-hauls simply because of my laziness and amount of time I spend doing stuff in real life instead.
[12:11:09 AM] DK: Not going to lie.
[12:12:43 AM] Timikay: NO hauls is the best. :) Okay, LAST QUESTION, so better be a good answer. :p
[12:13:01 AM] Aethonx: Are you going to ask for a dirty picture
[12:13:11 AM] Timikay: :O I havnt thought of that
[12:13:15 AM] DK: Jonah shares his dirty pictures all over the council chat.
[12:13:18 AM | Edited 12:13:22 AM] DK: No liez
[12:13:20 AM] Aethonx: Do not
[12:13:23 AM] Timikay: Yes please send a dirty picture
[12:13:24 AM] DK: Do too
[12:13:27 AM] Aethonx: NO
[12:13:29 AM] DK: YES
[12:13:32 AM] Timikay: DO IT
[12:13:36 AM] Aethonx: THAT WAS BETWEEN ME LD VISTAA AND CROWNIE
[12:13:38 AM] Aethonx: YOU WERENT THERE
[12:13:50 AM] DK: YES I WAS. I WAS LURKING.
[12:13:55 AM] Timikay: your were not part of the orgy DK,
[12:14:00 AM] Timikay: do you feel left out
[12:14:00 AM] Aethonx: Were you really? :D
[12:14:11 AM] DK: Dude, I'm always lurking
[12:14:11 AM] Aethonx: Bc that legit happened
[12:14:42 AM] DK: Honestly, I don't know why the 76 chat wants to see Vistaa strip. It's nothing impressive.
[12:14:54 AM] Timikay: DK, so you sometimes feel that your tribe does not invite you to everything, like the pictures.
[12:15:08 AM] Timikay: and its cause Vista said on the fourms he would strip
[12:15:12 AM] Timikay: hes a promise breaker
[12:15:27 AM] Aethonx: Well he just hasn't stripped for you yet (mm)
[12:15:31 AM] DK: No, I don't feel that way because I just invite myself like a party pooper.
[12:15:45 AM] DK: Also, Jonah does not share dirty pictures for free.
[12:15:55 AM] DK: And I'm his agent. So you have to pay both of us.
[12:16:13 AM] Timikay: Im's good, I never pay :p its just freely given
[12:16:26 AM] Aethonx: Well I doubt I'd charge you :p
[12:16:27 AM | Edited 12:16:32 AM] DK: You also owe me a birthday present! D:
[12:16:47 AM] DK: See, Jonah, this is why I'm your agent. You do everything for free. ;-;
[12:17:02 AM] Aethonx: It's my body I'll do as I want
[12:17:13 AM] Timikay: Free stuff is the best :p
[12:17:16 AM] Aethonx: ^
[12:17:24 AM] DK: Yeah, well, your free body is going to bring diseases into the tribe with no benefit for the rest of us!
[12:17:47 AM] Aethonx: Well, I still had my fun
[12:17:51 AM | Edited 12:18:16 AM] Timikay: Now leggit last question :p At what point would say TW could potentialy become Dangerous?
[12:17:53 AM] DK: ...fair enough.
[12:18:21 AM] Aethonx: Could you rephrase or describe what you mean? :p
[12:18:29 AM] Timikay: no
[12:18:30 AM] DK: Do you mean like...real life dangerous?
[12:18:32 AM] Aethonx: Well
[12:18:47 AM] DK: Or get rimmed dangerous?
[12:18:58 AM] Aethonx: I know a guy who can find out your address and tax record from your skype
[12:19:01 AM] Aethonx: If that counts
[12:19:02 AM] Timikay: Anyways, mental, physically, emotional.
[12:19:11 AM] Timikay: THAT IS SCARY (worry)
[12:19:31 AM] DK: Well, it gets dangerous when you encounter a player who takes this game WAY to seriously and threatens to find you in rela life.
[12:20:23 AM] Aethonx: I'd say TW is rather harmless as far as that goes. Other than the random 12 year old telling you he F____d your mother
[12:20:48 AM] Aethonx: I could see how it may strain relationships if you devote too much time into it, over the signifigant other
[12:20:53 AM | Edited 12:21:20 AM] DK: At the same time, you make it dangerous for yourself when you yourself take this game to seriously. I've known players that had a million points and got rimmed during a war. They had a mental breakdown. What everyone needs to do at the end of the day when they log off is remind themselves that Tribalwars is just a game. Life will go on no matter what happens.
[12:21:21 AM] Aethonx: Or someone who got banned/lost their job as a mod and go apeshit
[12:21:25 AM] Aethonx: (wasntme)
[12:21:36 AM] DK: *cough*Chase*cough*
[12:21:43 AM] Aethonx: (highfive)
[12:21:49 AM] DK: (highfive)
[12:22:18 AM] DK: She keeps spamming me saying she will make me never show my face on another world and make sure I'm never allowed to post in the externals as those are HER forums.
[12:22:22 AM] DK: She makes me laugh.
[12:22:43 AM] Timikay: Ya that was a bit radical.
[12:23:01 AM | Edited 12:23:11 AM] Timikay: I like drinking and partying too much for me to ever really succeed at tribal wars.
[12:23:13 AM] DK: Come party and drink with us ;)
[12:23:14 AM] Aethonx: As Lil Wayne once said, "If I die today, it'd be a holiday" applies to you if you get kicked off
[12:23:29 AM] Aethonx: Uh
[12:23:31 AM] Aethonx: Yes please
[12:23:35 AM] Aethonx: (inlove)
[12:23:38 AM] Timikay: yep, Interview over, I ran out of questions. :p
[12:23:47 AM] Aethonx: Can we ask you questions now
[12:23:56 AM] DK: Ooo...I like that idea.
[12:23:58 AM] Timikay: :^)
[12:24:01 AM] Aethonx: No lets not
[12:24:05 AM | Edited 12:24:06 AM] Aethonx: Too late for that nonsense
[12:24:11 AM] Timikay: (nod)
[12:24:22 AM] DK: Fair enough. Drink and party time?
[12:24:24 AM] Aethonx: I'm getting eccentric
[12:24:32 AM] Timikay: Go drink and party :p
[12:24:41 AM] Aethonx: I'll be drinking to recover from those lost nukes on 75.
[12:24:45 AM] Aethonx: (d)
[12:24:52 AM] DK: I don't think she will be joining us. ;-;
[12:24:55 AM] Aethonx: Well
[12:25:07 AM] DK: Spam the council chat then while getting drunk?
[12:25:15 AM] Aethonx: Do you know much courage it takes to ask someone to join us
[12:25:24 AM] Timikay: Drinking?
[12:25:32 AM] Aethonx: I can't believe how inconsiderate you are
[12:25:33 AM] DK: Quite a lot as we are insane.
[12:25:36 AM] Aethonx: (u)
[12:25:46 AM] Timikay: DK you just became legal. :p
[12:25:57 AM] DK: That's not the point!
[12:26:12 AM] Timikay: And drinking by yourself is the first step in having a problem :p havnt you seen the TV adds
[12:26:30 AM] DK: Jonah, I really do think we should let random people sit in on our Council Chats for an hour or so. Would be funny. xD
[12:26:39 AM] Aethonx: We mentioned this before
[12:26:43 AM] Aethonx: but your schedule
[12:26:44 AM] Aethonx: is
[12:26:45 AM] Aethonx: so
[12:26:49 AM] Aethonx: sporadic
[12:26:56 AM] DK: Don't hate, appreciate!
[12:27:33 AM] DK: Alright. I'm putting an ad out for this in the paper. THIS IS HAPPENING.
[12:27:46 AM] Timikay: I volunteer (wave)
[12:28:02 AM] Aethonx: We need to make sure wooter is on though ]:)
[12:28:08 AM] DK: Naturally, haha.
[12:28:19 AM | Edited 12:28:25 AM] DK: And look, we have a volunteer! If only she knew...
[12:28:26 AM] Aethonx: Bless her soul
[12:28:48 AM] DK: The level of spam within the externals is nothing compared to our chats...
[12:29:10 AM] Timikay: I get in trouble for spamming (bandit)
[12:29:25 AM] Aethonx: I hope he hits Crownie's smithy
[12:29:28 AM] Aethonx: So hard
[12:29:49 AM] DK: Wrong chat. xD
[12:29:53 AM] Aethonx: whoopsie
[12:30:05 AM] Timikay: (rofl)
[12:30:19 AM] Aethonx: That filthy Swede
[12:30:40 AM] Timikay: (facepalm)
[12:31:06 AM] Aethonx: I think he honestly believes he is part of the master race
[12:31:37 AM] Timikay: that borderlines racism.
[12:31:40 AM] Timikay: :O
[12:31:46 AM] Aethonx: He's a scandinavian
[12:31:54 AM] Aethonx: They're known for that sort of thinking
[12:32:18 AM] Timikay: Kill them before they breed :p
[12:32:20 AM] Timikay: JK
[12:32:24 AM] Aethonx: No
[12:32:27 AM] Aethonx: I like you
[12:32:31 AM] Aethonx: I like what you're about
[12:32:59 AM] Timikay: :D[/spoil]

...that just happened.

On behalf of Axe, I would like to take this time to announce the following. Everyday (or whenever we feel like it), one lucky player in world 76 will be selected and invited to sit in on the Axe Leadership Skype Chat for an hour! That's right, you'll get first hand experience at how the minds running Axe work! If you are interested in being one of those lucky players, then send me a message and you'll be added to the list! The only requirement is that you must have Skype! So act now! Offer only lasts until we get bored and decide to stop doing it.

RUMOR! RUMOR! RUMOR!

Oh know, a rumor was heard! That's right, we here at the paper committee heard a lovely little rumor! What is it you ask? Well, it's been said that there is a coalition forming around DOUBT!!! LE GASP! But who is in this coalition should it be true?

I'll just share this map and let you figure that one out. ;)

[spoil]
a8b4c22273833382d8de758a675818ba.png
[/spoil]

o9lbi1.jpg

TIME FOR THE ANIME OF THE WEEK!!!! WOO!!!!!

[spoil]
AOT-07260_COMBO-front_large.jpg
[/spoil]

SUMMARY

Over one hundred years prior to the beginning of the story, giant humanoid creatures called Titans (巨人 Kyojin?) suddenly appeared and nearly wiped out humanity, devouring them without remorse or reason. What remains of humanity now resides within a country surrounded by three enormous concentric walls: the outermost is Wall Maria (ウォール・マリア Wōru Maria?); the middle wall is Wall Rose (ウォール・ローゼ Wōru Rōze?, pronounced like rosé) and the innermost is Wall Sheena (ウォール・シーナ Wōru Shīna?, alt. "Wall Sina"). Inside these walls, humanity has lived in peace for one hundred years; many people growing up without ever having seen a Titan. This all changes when one day, within Eren Yeager's hometown, the Shiganshina district which juts out of Wall Maria, a giant 60-meter (200 ft) tall Titan known as the Colossus Titan mysteriously appears and breaches the outer wall, allowing smaller but still deadly Titans to infiltrate the district. Many are killed and the wall separating Shiganshina from the lands within Wall Maria is breached when a second Titan smashes clean through. Mankind is forced to abandon the land between Wall Maria and Wall Rosé, evacuating the remaining population into the inner districts. The sudden influx of population causes turmoil and famine.

If you like violence and the chance of ANYONE dying, I highly recommend watching Attack on Titan.

And with that folks, this edition is wrapped up! Remember, if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please post them here in the discussion thread! - http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...spaper-Rumors-Drama-Spies-Oh-my-(Discussion!)

~~Dwarven King

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

Main.jpg

Hello World 76!!! After a long pause of absolutely nothing to talk about, hassling with peoplefor interviews, and playing cat and mouse with Dreamsweeper to get this thread unlocked, I present to you a new edition! And to start it off, we have interviews with aTo and *SP*!

[spoil]quote]
nothino Oct 16, 03:31
What's up bud?

Little Dwarf Oct 16, 03:48
Wanted to see if you would be up for an interview?

nothino Oct 16, 03:50
Haha i'm sure we could something like that. I'm bout to go to work now. So you working on the new issue of the paper?

Little Dwarf Oct 16, 21:24
Now that something interesting has appeared in this world, I am. :)

nothino Oct 16, 21:50
haha sounds good

Little Dwarf Oct 17, 06:57
Don't worry, I'll start easy. Don't wanna trip my favorite clown right out of the gate. ;)

So tell me Cokie, why has aTo declared war on *SP*? You know I love details!

nothino Oct 17, 10:05
Well the decision to war came first. We just didn't know who yet. We were having huge activity problems 9 accounts at one time being sat/ internalled. For a tribe as small as ours, around 30 at the time, was an issue. We hoped a war would solve that. We decided on [ally]*SP*[/ally] one night in council chat. I'm honestly not even sure how it came about it just kind of did. I'm sure most thought we would go for [ally]Ya Bro[/ally] first. It's not well known, but they opped [player]nothino[/player] account a few weeks ago. After speaking with [ally]*SP*[/ally] duke though it really cemented our decision. A couple of days after we decided on [ally]*SP*[/ally] one of our members mentioned in skype that [player]Frozen Tank[/player] was trying to recruit them, after they nobled 3 [ally]*SP*[/ally] villages. So i decided to make contact with her.

Here's a bit of an excerpt from it:
[10/10/2014 12:48:24 PM] Cody: w76
[10/10/2014 12:49:29 PM] *** Tara (Frozen Tank) has shared contact details with Cody. ***
[10/10/2014 1:19:13 PM] Cody: (wave) ign= nothino
[10/10/2014 1:19:17 PM] Cody: ato leadership
[10/10/2014 1:20:00 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): Hi there (wave) nice to finally meet you
[10/10/2014 1:20:23 PM] Cody: figured it needed to be done after hearing you chatting up members
[10/10/2014 1:20:42 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): Haha chatting them up?
[10/10/2014 1:20:53 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): I've spoken with devils cutie yes
[10/10/2014 1:22:51 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): oh and Xanthae
[10/10/2014 1:26:45 PM] Cody: I know
[10/10/2014 1:28:24 PM] Cody: regardless they mentioned you wanting to recruit some people then talks of wanting to establish diplo
[10/10/2014 1:29:22 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): Firstly yes I offered them a spot here, We have no relations so that was fair game
[10/10/2014 1:29:37 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): My reason for this was clear
[10/10/2014 1:29:50 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): Devils cutie just took a village off my member
[10/10/2014 1:29:53 PM] Cody: and i feel like i shouldnt have to say dont recruit my members but i'll do it anyway
[10/10/2014 1:29:59 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): I had no contact from the account
[10/10/2014 1:30:01 PM] Cody: i'm aware of the situation
[10/10/2014 1:30:09 PM] Cody: it was just barb nobling
[10/10/2014 1:30:26 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): Then you know that devils cutie has just entered our K and nobled my targets
[10/10/2014 1:30:32 PM | Edited 1:32:29 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): what would you do?
[10/10/2014 1:30:57 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): the barb was my farm before that
[10/10/2014 1:31:07 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): and it's the matter of location
[10/10/2014 1:31:38 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): where's the next target going to be, next to me? or my member? there's no place for that player to go without stepping on our toes
[10/10/2014 1:32:11 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): in this K that is
[10/10/2014 1:35:39 PM] Cody: one village in 'your' k i think there's no harm in it
[10/10/2014 1:36:16 PM | Edited 1:36:23 PM] Cody: i count 10 in our k's
[10/10/2014 1:37:09 PM] Cody: tagosoku and economics
[10/10/2014 1:37:24 PM] Cody: have been nobling in our k's aswell
[10/10/2014 1:37:39 PM] Cody: but i didn't take it upon myself to go and try to recruit them
[10/10/2014 1:37:49 PM] Cody: a village here and there doesn't matter in the long run
[10/10/2014 1:37:52 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): Yeah and I resolved the matter with devils cutie
[10/10/2014 1:38:44 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): I wanted to know where she intended to go and she said to K47 which is of course fine with me, but when I didn't know and she was acting childish it put my back up understandably
[10/10/2014 1:39:11 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): She is like 2 fields from my church radius and that was a little too close for comfort
[10/10/2014 1:39:51 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): she also nobled ffard who was a member here..hostile move maybe
[10/10/2014 1:40:10 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): and she actually has three villages here
[10/10/2014 1:40:17 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): all of which belonged to my tribe
[10/10/2014 1:41:35 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): So i make that 3 villages she has taken from *SP* without retaliation
[10/10/2014 1:43:43 PM] Cody: 3rd one was a mistake as far as i can tell
[10/10/2014 1:44:21 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): Then we can recap it?
[10/10/2014 1:44:48 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): ffard was an active member that she just decided to noble
[10/10/2014 1:44:59 PM] Cody: what can i say it happens
[10/10/2014 1:45:03 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): I was away when it happened
[10/10/2014 1:45:05 PM] Cody: he didn't get support?
[10/10/2014 1:45:16 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): He was offline when she took them
[10/10/2014 1:45:26 PM] Cody: i think you've should have made contact a week ago when it happened if ou were that worried
[10/10/2014 1:45:40 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): Like I said I was away
[10/10/2014 1:46:04 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): I've personally considered an OP but figured I speak with her first
[10/10/2014 1:47:14 PM] Cody: have you now?
[10/10/2014 1:47:27 PM] Cody: maybe it'll go better then tudadar
[10/10/2014 1:47:53 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): haha another person that judged us by his profile...
[10/10/2014 1:48:04 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): Did you not see reports from our end?
[10/10/2014 1:48:14 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): I'd say we did a great job
[10/10/2014 1:48:22 PM] Cody: frozen flaim did
[10/10/2014 1:48:26 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): a player like that took us 23 nukes to clear
[10/10/2014 1:48:39 PM] Cody: though he's pretty much quit this world if i'm not mistaken
[10/10/2014 1:48:50 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): Ff was the only one with plans to noble him
[10/10/2014 1:49:07 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): Yeah he quit because we killed 90% of his troops and took 5 villages
[10/10/2014 1:49:58 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): turtles like that are never going to be taken down easily but I know for a fact we did well
[10/10/2014 1:50:21 PM] Cody: i meant ff
[10/10/2014 1:50:30 PM] Cody: tudadar was quitting when w77 opened
[10/10/2014 1:50:48 PM] Cody: he did the same in w74 and w71
[10/10/2014 1:50:54 PM] Cody: he's a world hopper
[10/10/2014 1:51:28 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): Yeah I know but he was still going to be a tough target regardless of which tribe went for him.
[10/10/2014 1:52:19 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): So about devils cutie, If you can make sure she don't noble anything further in this K I'd be happy to leave her be?
[10/10/2014 1:53:13 PM] Cody: i dont like border agreements they never work they just cause more problems
[10/10/2014 1:53:24 PM] Cody: as for staying clear of church radius' though
[10/10/2014 1:53:30 PM] Cody: i'd think that's fair
[10/10/2014 1:54:06 PM] Tara (Frozen Tank): It's the same either way, any targets left here are in one of our radius's..I wouldn't have made an issue about it otherwise.

So to answer your question, I dont have a solid reason why we declared on [ally]*SP*[/ally]. Part boredom, part trying to liven up our tribe, part trying to liven the world up.

Little Dwarf Oct 17, 10:14
Those seem like legit reasons for your declaration. Not much of a war game if we don't have any wars going on.

Now tell me Cokie, how is the war effort currently coming along? Any juicy reports you can share with us?

nothino Oct 17, 10:32
War effort is so-so. I'd have liked another week to plan and such. There's a few things I'd have done differently. Hindsight is 20/20 so they say. This is also our first major tribewide operation. You never really know what kind of players you're working with until you're in a war. It's a nice learning experience and we'll take that into the next one and be better for it.

Unfortunately no good reports yet. Just some dead nukes on both sides. Nothing too exciting yet.

Little Dwarf Oct 17, 10:33
Yeah, first major encounters can be sluggish. I take it you haven't found any dead weight yet?

nothino Oct 17, 10:44
Nope everyone's been really supportive. I'm sure my 15 circular mails a day may have played a role in that. Could be they're just cooperating to shut me up. It is nice though having players offer up nukes 100+ hours out when they're only 20-30k points. Show's a togetherness and a willing to sacrifice for the tribe. I'm happy with the level of participation and effort our guys are putting into it.

Little Dwarf Oct 18, 05:39
Well that's great to hear!

I'm assuming you believe your tribe is going to win the war. With that in mind, what are your plans for after the war is finished?

nothino Oct 18, 10:38
Haha let's just say this we're so sure we're gonna win that [player]xanthae[/player] has taken to sniping his own trains.
[report_export]Da1TOyVDa2wpzTBjzQM//Mb9XYbuhxiw1ltNO8QqRlB1cVUgQeStbqGr/GnXSaCLZXiXkvVRvIMq4TaLwpe3c1CoraACr14gtU8DHY8rdLDFxrm5O/5GpdyFKSo5CHzlx0ycv8rt6z5Ps1fbqeuErSBJt3Gskb9aq2fHbqF2KEcm2dTnTdEJqd5DdNsKumggILOQ6HZckWMbqT0cZ8mBph1KfBkcVa/A7+vBCnV17J9SEcpOashg5M3PtwZesJC41QN/mjsapQnZlneXjo9+lnh5fqwEEVNYhCiO5C9JYiyyp5AG6zbSEWQ+Ny/r4sDWvNyyDkc=[/report_export]

Well our member [player]xillah[/player] is an avid barbie collector/seller/distributor. http://www.barbiecollector.com this is his site. He lives in Sunderland in a life size replica barbie dream house. He's invited a few of us to come and stay for a week. He lives alone so there'll be plenty of room for all of us. But i imagine we'll all go do that afterwards.

Little Dwarf Oct 18, 11:25
Hey, wait a second. How come I wasn't invited?! D:

nothino Oct 18, 11:35
Eh [player]xillah[/player]'s not a huge fan of dwarves. He had a bad experience as a child. We'll just say he was an altar boy at St. Patrick's Parish of Small Persons. Might have also contributed to his weird barbie fetish...

Little Dwarf Oct 18, 11:36
That sounds more like a personal problem on his end and descrimination against Dwarfs. <_<

nothino Oct 18, 15:05
Just one of the many unfortunately. We have a complete list in council if you're really interested.

Little Dwarf Oct 20, 05:04
Eh, sure. Why not. :p

nothino Oct 21, 20:10
Seems that [ally]ya bro[/ally] wants to get in on the fun. We have a player being opped by them now.

Little Dwarf Oct 22, 00:12
Oh my! Do tell!

nothino Oct 22, 03:31
Well we have a member with about 600 incomings from them. This is 5 days after balub said they wouldn't get involved. Apparently after speaking with balub it's a renegade squad opping us and he has no control over them or something like that. Regardless they've opped us before and i imagine the outcome will be the same.

Little Dwarf Oct 22, 04:00
A renegade squad he has no control over? Sounds like he's either afraid to man up and admit he lied, or he doesn't have that much control over his tribe like he claims.

What do you think?

nothino Oct 22, 08:52
I'm thinking he knows exactly what he's doing. Just testing the waters. If this op is successful they'll prolly push the effort and it'll go into a 2 front war. Which is what we would all love to see.

Little Dwarf Oct 22, 11:17
Now while we would all love to see that, this really does bring into light on how much his word can be trusted. Don't you agree?

nothino Oct 22, 15:24
This is a sitter here; I'll remind Cokie to read this when he's back later today.

I will just add that I strongly agree, though.

nothino Oct 22, 19:37
Yea I knew that going in. I've been playing long enough to know not to trust most people in game. It's an unfortunate thing i generally play pretty straight forward. Even with [ally]*SP*[/ally] I'd like to think I didn't lie or do anything underhanded. It's been a straight up war with no dirty tactics used. Just ops, fakes, nobles, nukes, etc. The world settings are making it slow going. Other people won't understand until they get into their own war. Just how much the settings come into play.

Little Dwarf Oct 22, 20:00
I understand. Thank you for your time Cokie.

nothino Oct 22, 20:37
No problem :) let me know when it's coming out
[/quote][/spoil]

[spoil]
Little Dwarf Oct 15, 23:41
Are you the leader of your fine tribe?

Death Tank Oct 15, 23:53
I am, How can I help?

Little Dwarf Oct 16, 21:25
I was wondering if you would allow me to do an interview with you for the World 76 Paper. :)

Death Tank Oct 16, 21:37
I'm assuming because of the war just been declared?

And sure, I'm free for that.

Little Dwarf Oct 17, 06:56
You would be correct in that assumption good sir!

With that being said, I would like to start off with something simple. We all know Cokie is the one who made the thread on the externals. But tell me, which side ACTUALLY declared? And can you tell our fine readers why?

Death Tank Oct 17, 11:22
[ally]aTo[/ally] declared on [ally]*SP*[/ally]

As far as I know the reasons are as follows:

We made a standard threat to them when a member of theirs moved in to K56, Which is clearly dominated by *SP*

Not to mention the village taken was 2 fields from my own church radius, so of course the natural thing to do is see where they stand in regards to loyalty to their tribe which I did.

To be honest I think we were all bored and [ally]aTo[/ally] were to scared to declare on [ally]Ya Bro[/ally] so they used any excuse to declare on [ally]*SP*[/ally]..No good reason but I guess at the point of bordem being petty gives them their thrills.

Those are the reasons I believe.

Little Dwarf Oct 18, 05:40
You believe aTo is scared of Ya Bro? Do you have anything to back up this claim of yours?

Death Tank Oct 18, 12:25
I believe that several of their members are worried that Ya bro will jump in to the war. I have spoken to a few that have expressed their worry about it.

I think it's an obvious observation from both sides that Ya bro will be watching.

Little Dwarf Oct 20, 05:03
Interesting. Would you be willing to share a few quotes from these members (minus their names of course)?

Death Tank Oct 21, 17:21
One player: Julius Caesar w73
[10/17/2014 2:04:21 PM] Julius Caesar w73: I hope yabro won't attack us too

Another player: I hope so, my worry is Ya Bro decides to bounce on one of us

Both are aTo members.

Little Dwarf Oct 22, 00:11
Interesting. Seems things between aTo and Ya Bro are a bit shaky.

I assume it's safe to think you believe you're going to win this war. If that is the case, what are your plans for after the war?

Death Tank Oct 22, 00:15
Yes, Things have certainly heated up between aTo and Ya Bro. Not what we wanted at all but aTo launched their OP before us so to ousiders we appear to be losing. We have yet to launch any OPs and are now holding back to see what happens.

Of course we assume we will win as we are very organized and have good morale which to me is all key elements to success but we shall see. After the war..We will rebuild and await the next one ;)

Little Dwarf Oct 22, 00:21
I see. Well, I do believe that's all the questions I have for now. Any final comments?

Death Tank Oct 22, 00:43
No further comments to make.

Thank you for your time.
[/spoil]

I even pulled a little interview with Ya Bro up. Sadly, I did not speak to Balubhai about them attacking aTo. Due to past experiences with him an interviews, confronting him with such a subject would be the quickest was to get him to clam up!

[spoil]
Little Dwarf Oct 16, 21:31
How are you good sir? I was wondering if you would be interested in doing an interview for the W76 paper? :)

balubhai Oct 17, 04:59
Depends on what you wanna ask

Little Dwarf Oct 17, 06:58
Oh you know, just questions about what you're up to and the current events of the world. You're not going to turn this ol' Dwarf away as he tries to give the readers something to...well...read? :p

balubhai Oct 17, 07:08
No worries mate

Appreciate your effort :)

Little Dwarf Oct 17, 07:29
Excellent! Don't worry, I'll do my best not to overwhelm you. ;P

So, as we all know, there is a nice little war going on just outside your front door. And it looks like both aTo and *SP* are being quite serious about it. Your thoughts on this situation?

balubhai Oct 17, 07:41
The war will go a stalemate because both tribe's dont have any type of presence in each other's main K's. SP have like 5 villas in K46 and aTo have like 3 in K56. So its gonna be just basically stacking up those villas.

Personally I would like to be a neutral spectator of this war as it will give a fair idea to me about both tribe's aggressiveness and coordination :)

balubhai Oct 17, 07:45
i think a skype interview would have been better

Little Dwarf Oct 17, 08:00
I can understand your view on things. And I see you're being true to your word about Ya Bro staying out of things. ;)

Now while this war is happening, does your tribe have any plans of starting your own war? Or are you going to use the loophole in your public announcement and simply wait for the war to be over and hit the one that is barely left standing? I mean, you are in a good position right now.

Little Dwarf Oct 17, 08:01
Sorry, Skype no longer works on my computer. ;-;

Besides, people threw a hissy fit the last time I did an interview on Skype.

balubhai Oct 17, 08:10
We have been in wars since nobles came out. Chaos/Rome/Tonic sun/moon/TMC/DAA/DDA/DWO

Recently finished war with Wolves and now continuing the war with Ogres/Syn/HoA. Before you say that we warred all small tribe , just do the research. Chaos was top tribe when we warred them at that time , So was Rome and the Tonic Coalition. DAA/DDA/DWO were the family tribes controlling whole of K35 when we warred them. Ogres/Wolves/Syn and HoA were in a coalition against us and the war still continues.

We dont wanna enter a battle ground and chew on the spoils. aTo and SP war is their war and let them fight it out or share it out. We have other expansion ideas and other targets in mind :)

Little Dwarf Oct 17, 08:13
Oh, there is no need to worry! I would never belittle your achievements. But you know how the public is. If there isn't public banter about the war, then it didn't happen haha.

But I am quite curious as to how things are going with OGRES and the coalition they are apart of? I know I had mentioned in past editions that I liked their attitude. Sad to see them drop in the ranks. Perhaps any information you cna provide will tell us why.

balubhai Oct 17, 08:21
[player]Bluenile23[/player] was the only Ogre player who was putting in effort to keep Ogre going. Myself and himself were in talks for a long time and we had actually plans of an alliance. However he got tired and frustrated with the inactivity , non-participation and noobish decisions of the leaders and other players and decided to leave. Seeing how good he is and how dedicated he is towards the game , we asked whether he is interested in joining us and he made his decision :)

I have no worries about the public banters mate. Have had my share of external ego bashings and flame wars. Some players likes to get lot of attention from the public and some players likes to trend under the radar. After all what matters is which is the last tribe standing. To me I have been lucky to assemble a great team consisting of good players and as long as The TEAM is happy with me , I am least bothered about externals :)

Little Dwarf Oct 17, 08:36
It seems I've found myself someone who is untainted by the evils of the externals! Either way, I hope your wars continue quite well for you.

Now that you are Rank 1, I don't suppose you would be so kind as to share your tribe's plans and goals? Maybe a few hints at future plans? ;)

balubhai Oct 17, 08:51
I believe in giving every active player who is willing to learn , a chance.You can see that Ya Bro still have low pointed players , average pointed players and top pointed players. All these players have proved their capability as Team players and that itself is my Goal with Ya Bro: To have a TEAM with players who are willing to be TEAM players

About the plans : Ranks , domination , useless ego wars , all these are not important to me. Their are some talented players in Ya Bro and my success as a leader would be calculated depending on how much satisfied I can keep them. There are TW vets like Drew with us , strategic players like Bluenile is with us , war heroes like Jamie is with us , the most aggressive guy Duff is with us, good friend and new age player like Tesh , Knight and Ellie is there. And to top them all great team players like Sator , Nug ,Kutiya , Naorlon , Hans, Multitude are here. With new blood like Glory and his crew also coming in , we are all set for a long run. If everything goes well and if the externals permits , we would love to be considered as mass recruiters and huggers and remain under the radar for a long time. :)

Little Dwarf Oct 17, 09:02
Lucky for you, the externals is always looking for someone to pin the title of "Mass Recruiting Huggers" on. ;)

Sadly, that is all the questions I have for this little interview. Anything else you wish to add for the readers?

balubhai Oct 17, 09:06
Nothing much mate. Just play actively and enjoy the game.

Little Dwarf Oct 17, 09:06
Fair enough. Thank you for your time good sir! ^^
[/spoil]

So what do we have? We finally have a public war, only to have an outside tribe blatantly lie in public...all while this same tribe is supposedly busy. What does this mean for everyone else? Will aTo crumble from the outside pressure? Will a forth party see this as a chance to hit Ya Bro? Or will the most likely possibility happen and we see a massive merge? Don't ask me, I'm jsut here to air out some dirty laundry. ;)

Speaking of which, his a short little talk with the leader of TBS.

[spoil]
Little Dwarf Oct 18, 11:29
Could I trouble you for a few questions for the World 76 paper? Just looking for some fun little answers for everyone to read while they wait for their buildings to finish upgrading.

xtcwarrior1 Oct 18, 11:31
could you come back later tonight xtc himself will be back then prob 6 hours time

i can get him to message you

turps

Little Dwarf Oct 18, 11:31
Much appreciated.

xtcwarrior1 Oct 18, 11:32
No Worries mate

Btw glad see the newspaper is still going and keeping the externals alive

turps....

xtcwarrior1 Oct 18, 19:39
Fire away the questions =)

Little Dwarf Oct 20, 05:07
Excellent! I'm going to start off with a hard one. Get ready!

*ahem* As you are most likely aware of, there are rumors floating around that TBS and Ya Bro are currently in an alliance. Care to comment?

xtcwarrior1 Oct 20, 07:06
Not really we have worked together before but no alliance =)

Little Dwarf Oct 20, 09:25
Oh? Could you elaborate on what exactly you have worked on with them?

xtcwarrior1 Oct 20, 09:26
we just helped them take out the tribe wolves

Little Dwarf Oct 20, 09:37
Well when you say things like that, it leads people to believe you have some form of agreement with them...like an alliance. ;)

Either way, are you saying Ya Bro was unable to take on Wolves by themselves?

xtcwarrior1 Oct 20, 09:39
not at all just makes it less troops lost on both sides

Little Dwarf Oct 20, 09:40
Well, if they were not willing to lose the troops, why did they attack Wolves? Any idea?

xtcwarrior1 Oct 20, 09:41
Not sure really =)

Little Dwarf Oct 20, 09:43
I see. And will you be taking the same stance as Ya Bro and staying out of the war between aTo and *SP*?

xtcwarrior1 Oct 20, 09:55
We have not had any problems with both these tribes so at the moment we are going to stay are ground =)

Little Dwarf Oct 20, 10:01
Alright, sounds good to me. Thank you for your time. ^^
[/spoil]

Hmm...apparently they aren't allies. And yet they aid each other to take out another tribe...one that most people saw as not a big issue. Mayhaps Ya Bro's attack on aTo was simply a scare tactic to stop others from attacking them? *shrugs* Just starting to seem like Ya Bro isn't quite as strong as they try to make everyone believe...

Also, Xillah has a love for Barbies. I have proof!

[spoil]
Xanthae Oct 17, 19:38
In case he hasn't already mentioned it... we would like very much if you could mention [player]Xillah[/player]'s love of barbies. My co started this little rumour as a joke about a month ago, and it's spreading quite nicely. Any additional coverage you could give it would be much appreciated :D

Little Dwarf Oct 18, 05:42
Oh gawd. ;-;

Wait, how did you know about the interview?

Xanthae Oct 18, 06:31
I'm that co. lol
and idk how he knew

Little Dwarf Oct 18, 06:33
...stalkers. Stalkers everywhere.

Xanthae Oct 18, 06:33
More like mind readers B)

Little Dwarf Oct 18, 06:35
STALKERS

Xanthae Oct 18, 09:35
Cokie just mentioned it in passing :p

Little Dwarf Oct 18, 10:25
S
T
A
L
K
E
R
S

Xanthae Oct 18, 10:25
Just a tad :D
[/spoil]

o9lbi1.jpg

[spoil]
0001146(1).jpg
[/spoil]

SUMMARY - In the distant future, Mankind has colonized space, with clusters of space colonies at each of the five Earth-Moon Lagrange points. Down on the Earth, the nations have come together to form the United Earth Sphere Alliance. This Alliance oppresses the colonies with its vast military might. The colonies wishing to be free, join together in a movement headed by the pacifist Heero Yuy. In the year After Colony 175, Yuy is shot dead by an assassin, forcing the colonies to search for other paths to peace. The assassination prompts five disaffected scientists from the Organization of the Zodiac, more commonly referred to as OZ, to turn rogue upon the completion of the mobile suit prototype Tallgeese.

The story of Gundam Wing begins in the year After Colony 195, with the start of "Operation Meteor": the scientists' plan for revenge against OZ. The operation involves five teenage boys, who have each been chosen and trained by each of the five scientists, then sent to Earth independently in extremely advanced mobile suits (one designed by each of the scientists) known as "Gundams" (called such because they are constructed from a rare and astonishingly durable material called Gundanium alloy, which can only be created in outer space). Each Gundam is sent from a different colony, and the pilots are initially unaware of each other's existence.

The series focuses primarily on the five Gundam pilots: Heero Yuy (an alias, not to be confused with the martyred pacifist), Duo Maxwell, Trowa Barton, Quatre Raberba Winner, and Chang Wufei. Their mission is to use their Gundams to attack OZ directly, in order to rid the Alliance of its weapons and free the colonies from its oppressive rule. The series also focuses on Relena Peacecraft, heir to the pacifist Sanc Kingdom, who starts off as a seemingly ordinary girl until she gets caught up in the conflict between OZ and the Gundams, becoming an important political ally to the Gundam pilots (particularly Heero) in the process.

Alright folks, I apologize once more for taking so long. World got boring! And like usualy, if you have any comments/questions/suggestions, please post them here! - http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...spaper-Rumors-Drama-Spies-Oh-my-(Discussion!)

~~Dwarven King

Status
Not open for further replies.