W77 Auto Updating Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser108753

I do not love that.

Edit: Why do people not believe this is serious? One of the dukes in Elite was even sat by a POW! leader for 10 hours? I'd say that's pretty conclusive.

1Vip5Km.png

Blue, people just don't give a shit. This has been done countless times on countless worlds. But anyway since you are craving for some reaction for coming up with this amazing lame idea here it is.

ZOMG!!!! these two tribes can not possibly be family this will totally ruin the world!!!! I am deleting my account!!11!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Blue, people just don't give a shit. This has been done countless times on countless worlds. But anyway since you are craving for some reaction for coming up with this amazing lame idea here it is.

ZOMG!!!! these two tribes can not possibly be family this will totally ruin the world!!!! I am deleting my account!!11!

Contra is a part of Pow leadership. He's sitting Elite's leadership.
Muldeh is the duke of Pow, he's been invited to dinner by Pulsar, they're both in NZ atm.
I'm the diplomat of Pow, Pulsar has been in my tribes in the past and the reason I started playing TW again is because he asked me to.

We have a bond, if you don't believe us that is your problem. Don't confuse others though. It is what it is.

DeletedUser108753

Contra is a part of Pow leadership. He's sitting Elite's leadership.
Muldeh is the duke of Pow, he's been invited to dinner by Pulsar, they're both in NZ atm.
I'm the diplomat of Pow, Pulsar has been in my tribes in the past and the reason I started playing TW again is because he asked me to.

We have a bond, if you don't believe us that is your problem. Don't confuse others though. It is what it is.

I find it funny how you guys are trying hard to make this seem legit.

Ps. Even if this was true, again people don't really give a shit.

I heard the dinner date was over Skype with Blue pretending to be a chick like in the old times. Wouldn't surprise me since apparently Muldeh is a fan of chatting up Tw chicks over Skype. (What I been told anyway)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I find it funny how you guys are trying hard to make this seem legit.

Ps. Even if this was true, again people don't really give a shit.

I heard the dinner date was over Skype with Blue pretending to be a chick like in the old times. Wouldn't surprise me since apparently Muldeh is a fan of chatting up Tw chicks over Skype. (What I been told anyway)

If you don't care, simply stop replying =/ Then we won't have the feeling we need to explain and confirm our actions.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Their should be a running tally for most played out tribe names, cause im pretty sure "wolves" has been on every world, on some twice.

DeletedUser61336

Since I couldn't find another way to give to the community, so here I am.

[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
topavgtribes.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
toptribenobles.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
topplayers.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
topkplayers.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
topplayernobles.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
topplayerlosses.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
topkaplayers.png
[/spoil]

Anyway, I felt like I should share the work I've done so far. This isn't final, and it isn't very stable yet either. I do hope you guys enjoy them. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102906

something is seriously gay with your choice of colors :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser61336

They are randomly selected, unfortunately. Going off the RGB scale, with a base of 0, 75 then increment by 65 for each new color. It was the only way I could think of to allow a new color for each tribe in all 100 Ks(if applicable). Total colors is 123, total possible colors used is 100. Just wanted a possibility for all things. I plan on changing it a bit so it will select from different segments of colors(there's 4 different colors per segment, so 30 segments in all). But oh well. I guess I can't please everyone.

Spoons are deadly

The top nobling tribes one clearly shows how much damage NAM are doing to DI within the first few days. Odds on DI lasting a week?

DeletedUser42044

Wonder why u set NAP with inactive tribe then ?

Besides their rimmed leaders that we OPed, were everything just not inactive..