W77 Awards Thread

DeletedUser

Are you calling Core a fail-ure?... You, smart ass, don't insult my bish...

I already explained this to you :X

274899c7caacea15312d8f5fbb2a4f05.png

DeletedUser79609

Gonna use my own set of categories for this :icon_cool:

Ingame

Best Tribe: Bacon, because the only thing that's better than bacon, is more bacon!

Worst Tribe: Singling out one single tribe was is too hard, so all tribes apart from Bacon.

Most Overrated Tribe: Not read the forums enough to see who rates who, but I personally don't rate Dharma, so them?

Most Underrated Tribe: Bacon? lol

Most Overrated Player: Errm?

Most Underrated Player: BaconSTYX

Most Promising Tribe: Probably has to be NAM, they hold the key to how this world ends up imo.

Best Player: Has to be my buddies on Dont go bacon my heart <3

Worst Player: ngazpha. Didn't think he was particularly bad, until today. Lost count of how many ramless half nukes we killed on a new cap. Maybe he needed the farm space to rebuild ;)

Hottest Player: Deb, obviously, why else would I co her!?

Best Leader: Again Deb. As her co I can see the pressure she puts on herself to get things right. Every decision she makes is for the tribes benefit and she is always trying to do right by Bacon and you have to love her for it. Having good members only gets you so far, Deb is the glue holding us together

Worst Leader: No longer a tribe, but those who were at the helm of Contra. Seriously made one hell of a mess with that tribe :?

Best Profile: Not really seen many player's profiles, but Bacon has the best tribal profile :eek:

Best Tribemate: Kurji (Seductive Klobasa). We gave Kurji a chance and picked him up on the HP round we won as BFF and i'm really glad we did, he's really impressed me and is a great addition to our team :)

On Forums

Best Poster: Crocadoc, obviously...

Worst Poster: the nemesis123 - most his posts are filled butthurt and he annoys me

Most Entertaining (Funniest) Poster: Choco

Most Intelligent Poster: Crocadoc

Biggest Spammer: Crocadoc

Best Thread: The war stats thread

arabela

Best Tribemate: Kurji (Seductive Klobasa). We gave Kurji a chance and picked him up on the HP round we won as BFF and i'm really glad we did, he's really impressed me and is a great addition to our team :)

Are u saying you are same team from HP (BFF) and the one that played in w65...wibble? Same tribe, rly?

DeletedUser

We only nobled two barbs. One was a dodging accident, the other one I took because it is a pop bonus and might as well.

The rest are not barbs, just small -.-

And "we" is Deb. And awwww!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

You make it sound like nobling barbs is a bad thing.

I was picked up on hp :x can't get rid of me now :O

They felt pity because you couldn't rim core's noob meatshield :x

DeletedUser110713

Most Promising Player:peace
Most Overrated Player: baconstyx
Most Underrated Player: me :(
Most Promising Tribe: nam
Most Overrated Tribe: w2v
Most Underrated Tribe: dharma
Best Leader: sam i think
Most Overrated Leader: w2v leader
Most Underrated Leader:roman :x
Best Tribemate: -
Best Forum Poster: kim
Lamest Forum Poster: majestic
Best COA In-Game: pancetta beretta
Best Forum Signature: -

DeletedUser111692

Most Promising Player:hlsp
Most Overrated Player: tw news team
Most Underrated Player: FergyLAD
Most Promising Tribe: NAM
Most Overrated Tribe: W2V
Most Underrated Tribe: RoyalE
Best Leader: DaddyMotorboatsGoats
Most Overrated Leader: darkx, 2sandals
Most Underrated Leader: RoyalE
Best Tribemate: Patriot Stomp
Best Forum Poster: Choco Death
Lamest Forum Poster: -
Best COA In-Game: NAM
Best Forum Signature: -

DeletedUser116125

Why do most people call the w2v leader most overrated when 90% of the people posting say "Leader of w2v" if you don't know his name then he obviously is not overrated so Sushh plz....

DeletedUser116125

Most Promising Player: Ngaz
Most Overrated Player: Peace?
Most Underrated Player: Muffy BooM
Most Promising Tribe: XXX ( I cringe when i say it so im just putting xxx in )
Most Overrated Tribe: Dharma
Most Underrated Tribe: W2V
Best Leader: Debbz
Most Overrated Leader: Sam or muldieh
Most Underrated Leader: DA
Best Tribemate: Muffy BooM
Best Forum Poster: Koss
Lamest Forum Poster: ShaunDK
Best COA In-Game: Authoritah
Best Forum Signature: Koss

DeletedUser

Are you butthurt you had to go from Bacon <3 As for the 1v1 with W2V put us in at same size with them and we'd win(no disrespect to W2V but it's true) double our size when we warred not to mention Contra helping them and we did pretty damn good (mm)

Perhaps you would win if you were the same size, but you were not nor have ever been at the same size and Contra never really attacked Bacon so once Dharma left it was pretty much a 1v1 that Bacon was losing by quite a considerable margin. Bacon is alive because W2V was too close to Contra which threatened Dharma. Dharma then did the leg work and saving Bacon was just a side effect.

As for the theoretical 1v1, it would be close. I think that Bacon has the overall higher skill level, given that W2V have picked up a lot of newer local players and seem to have lower standards. That said, I think W2V (at least pre-Dharma bludgeoning) had superior coordination and organisation and more tenacious players. Could go either ways in my mind. At the size of W2V at the start of the war vs Bacon, it was not even a contest. Bacon weren't going to make a comeback, they need Dharma (even though they slag their recruitment standards off here) in order to win this war.