W77 Awards Thread

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ahh so I misread. Even the almighty tmanator makes mistakes once in a while.

DeletedUser95593

True :) Difference beeing that us foreigners always have the excuse, of not having English as our native language :p But of course still.... Who cares if your gramma is correct. as long as everyone understands the meaning of your sentences

the queen didn't die for this

DeletedUser

Most Promising Player: Peace?
Most Overrated Player: Most of Bacon by the looks
Most Underrated Player: Authoritah
Most Promising Tribe: NAM
Most Overrated Tribe: Bacon
Most Underrated Tribe: --
Best Leader: NAM duke or Dharma maybe for their easy diplo
Most Overrated Leader: Bacon - Not actually done much to see so much credit given
Most Underrated Leader: I dont think NAM had to high expectations to start
Best Tribemate: --
Best Forum Poster: Choco maybe
Lamest Forum Poster: Pepper Pepper guy or Bacon accounts (just started reading again, they all look sad)
Best COA In-Game:--
Best Forum Signature: --

DeletedUser79609

Most Overrated Player: Most of Bacon by the looks
Most Underrated Player: Authoritah
Most Overrated Tribe: Bacon
Most Underrated Tribe: --
Best Leader: NAM duke or Dharma maybe for their easy diplo
Most Overrated Leader: Bacon - Not actually done much to see so much credit given
Most Underrated Leader: I dont think NAM had to high expectations to start
Best Tribemate: --
Best Forum Poster: Choco maybe
Lamest Forum Poster: Pepper Pepper guy or Bacon accounts (just started reading again, they all look sad)
Best COA In-Game:--
Best Forum Signature: --

Hello there, welcome to the anti Bacon brigade...

DeletedUser

Lol its not a brigade? They look bad from what they were hyped to be.. I think especially for how many throw insults on the forums they would be performing a bit better ingame, but I suppose you just need to talk big nowdays.

DeletedUser79609

Lol its not a brigade? They look bad from what they were hyped to be.. I think especially for how many throw insults on the forums they would be performing a bit better ingame, but I suppose you just need to talk big nowdays.

You should have a go at the people who hyped us up ;)

Considering our size and position we aren't doing too bad. As for people throwing insults, we can't shut Croc up ;)

DeletedUser

I would have a go at everyone in this thread saying you were underrated to be fair, atleast some reasoning for that would have been nice :p I played for only the first 2 weeks or so and I am sure most eyes were on yourselves and W2V.

DeletedUser

I would have a go at everyone in this thread saying you were underrated to be fair, atleast some reasoning for that would have been nice :p I played for only the first 2 weeks or so and I am sure most eyes were on yourselves and W2V.

Bacon is life

ProyousArt

Most Overrated Player: -
Most Underrated Player: Seductive Klobassa
Most Promising Tribe: Bacon
Most Overrated Tribe: SU
Most Underrated Tribe: TKO (connor <3)
Best Leader: DEB ALL DAY EVERYDAY
Most Overrated Leader: most dukes are pretty meh on this world
Most Underrated Leader: Addiction (<3 connor)
Best Tribemate: Muffy Boom
Best Forum Poster: Choco or stoned temple pilots
Best COA In-Game: Authoritah (COA and i love the account concept)
Best Forum Signature: styx

DeletedUser93066

Gonna use my own set of categories for this :icon_cool:

Ingame

Best Tribe: Bacon, because the only thing that's better than bacon, is more bacon!

Worst Tribe: Singling out one single tribe was is too hard, so all tribes apart from Bacon.

Most Overrated Tribe: Not read the forums enough to see who rates who, but I personally don't rate Dharma, so them?

Most Underrated Tribe: Bacon? lol

Most Overrated Player: Errm?

Most Underrated Player: BaconSTYX

Most Promising Tribe: Probably has to be NAM, they hold the key to how this world ends up imo.

Best Player: Has to be my buddies on Dont go bacon my heart <3

Worst Player: ngazpha. Didn't think he was particularly bad, until today. Lost count of how many ramless half nukes we killed on a new cap. Maybe he needed the farm space to rebuild ;)

Hottest Player: Deb, obviously, why else would I co her!?

Best Leader: Again Deb. As her co I can see the pressure she puts on herself to get things right. Every decision she makes is for the tribes benefit and she is always trying to do right by Bacon and you have to love her for it. Having good members only gets you so far, Deb is the glue holding us together

Worst Leader: No longer a tribe, but those who were at the helm of Contra. Seriously made one hell of a mess with that tribe :?

Best Profile: Not really seen many player's profiles, but Bacon has the best tribal profile :eek:

Best Tribemate: Kurji (Seductive Klobasa). We gave Kurji a chance and picked him up on the HP round we won as BFF and i'm really glad we did, he's really impressed me and is a great addition to our team :)

On Forums

Best Poster: Crocadoc, obviously...

Worst Poster: the nemesis123 - most his posts are filled butthurt and he annoys me

Most Entertaining (Funniest) Poster: Choco

Most Intelligent Poster: Crocadoc

Biggest Spammer: Crocadoc

Best Thread: The war stats thread

Who's this baboon? He had to specify Kurji on Seductive just to deliberately bash me. He's so Jelly!

Deleted User - 10770065

Most Promising Player: DaddyMotorboatsGoats
Most Overrated Player: tw news team
Most Underrated Player: BarbarianVillages
Most Overrated Tribe: W2V
Most Underrated Tribe: Bacon
Best Leader: Sam
Most Overrated Leader: W2V leadership
Most Underrated Leader: Deb
Best Tribemate: Peace?
Best Forum Poster: Choco