w77 - blog

DeletedUser

Not that anyone else cares, but NAM as a movement is no more "Indian themed" as the United Nations. -.-

Deleted User - 10618707

There was an Op before new years break?:icon_rolleyes:

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
nope just some fakes from 4 people and a couple of people at the front trying to snatch a couple of vills before the attack break. Can't understand why that is being called an op. We only had one op planned and that was after the break.

DeletedUser78112

Better than just giving up. Yous stuck it out as long as yous could, unfortunately for yous the North was the most active in Wobble during the end and we actually bothered to do ops, the rest just ate inactive and internalled. :X

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
yes i agree :) better fight than give up. End result matters the most, you guys won the world and you deserve it, I had fun playing with you back then and your final op on me was really fantastic it taught me alot as well..

DeletedUser78112

Yeah was a fun enough op to run. Thats good, under op is usually a good way to learn quickly. lol

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Jeffrey:
Dharma didn`t want us in cause it might break their alliance with Bacon.

Apart from the incoming stacks we saw on our new caps :icon_rolleyes: Not like we're complaining it was to be expected :)

Jeffrey:
If it would be Bacon alone we're fighting we wouldn`t go down :p

Thats the ego i was on about :X and the reason NAM didnt want you.

Jeffrey:
we did a ngaz OP before first break to land 23:59:59 but ngaz was stacked by NAM. So the OP utterly failed, we took 1 village of him only cause NAM stacked him.

Then NAM stacking our target but when we hit their target they complain.

At the time of the Ngaz op we had no diplomacy with Bacon and you guys knew we was going to recruit him. Common sense to me says you should have known we would have defended him.
Second point, at the time of us eating cheese we had a NAP with Bacon and you was breaking that NAP.

Anyway other than that i will again give credit where its due :) So well done for sticking around and thanks for actually trying to give us a fight.

BlackGrimReaper

Reaction score
Apart from the incoming stacks we saw on our new caps :icon_rolleyes: Not like we're complaining it was to be expected :)

yeah it was to be expected :) like i said there are few who tried to few around 4 players or so :p

Thats the ego i was on about :X and the reason NAM didnt want you.

A person without any ego is a dead person, you need to raise your self esteem once in a while and im pretty much confident with my skills and i wouldnt go down without a fight.

At the time of the Ngaz op we had no diplomacy with Bacon and you guys knew we was going to recruit him. Common sense to me says you should have known we would have defended him.
Second point, at the time of us eating cheese we had a NAP with Bacon and you was breaking that NAP.

You stacking our target before was not considered to be breaking the nap? While bacon attacking your target is considered to be a break of NAP? lol and someone please enlighten me when did bacon and nam nap actually happened? As far as I can remember when contra was still there I asked bacon for invite under BlackGrimReaper account but I got turned down cause NAM doesnt want Bacon to be recruiting players who are supposed to be their target.

[12/5/2014 6:06:40 PM] Deb / Dewdropdeb: No, we're friendly with Nam
[12/5/2014 6:06:43 PM] Deb / Dewdropdeb: they won't hit us
[12/5/2014 6:06:55 PM] Jeffrey: but if we join they'll hit you lol
[12/5/2014 6:06:57 PM] Deb / Dewdropdeb: But if I recruit on top of them, they wouldn't hesitate
[12/5/2014 6:07:01 PM] Deb / Dewdropdeb: exactly

Dec 5, 2014 was way back before i even joined Bacon account way even before we hit ngaz before, you are not allowing them to recruit, or noble themselves your targets and such, so whats the difference with having a nap after we hit ngaz and before we even hit him?

Anyway other than that i will again give credit where its due :) So well done for sticking around and thanks for actually trying to give us a fight.

Sure no prob :) I love giving a decent fight

replies are in bold :)

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It says there we was friendly not that there was a NAP, 6th of Jan the NAP was set. 24th of December we recruited Ngaz, we had agreed with bacon prior we planned on recruiting him and he was to be considered our player, we defended him as such.

Last edited:

BlackGrimReaper

Reaction score
Let me get this straight, nap was set on 6th of Jan as you said right?

It says there we was friendly not that there was a NAP, 6th of Jan the NAP was set.

but you said bacon already broke the nap even before? :icon_eek:

Second point, at the time of us eating cheese we had a NAP with Bacon and you was breaking that NAP

http://www.twstats.com/en77/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3114413&type=gain&pn=4

that was around december stil :icon_eek:

DeletedUser79609

Jeffrey, most people with an ego have some skill to back it up, you however don't.

In fact i'm quite sure that most of your accounts you have joined as a co or merged into. Oh and the only reason you won HP is because you merged into a backline account who was DESPERATE for a co.

Quite certain the only reason you merged with Sarkies is because NAM rejected you, and he needed a co, not because you are good.

BlackGrimReaper

Reaction score
What's the question here ?

Be clear and i will answer it for you and yes i am back.

No question, it was just stating your are contradicting yourselves, you told me nap with bacon was established on jan 6 but we ate cheese like around dec and yet you told me we are breaking the nap because of that so you saying the nap was established on jan 6 was false one? so it was actually way even before or its the other way around?

Jeffrey, most people with an ego have some skill to back it up, you however don't.

In fact i'm quite sure that most of your accounts you have joined as a co or merged into. Oh and the only reason you won HP is because you merged into a backline account who was DESPERATE for a co.

Quite certain the only reason you merged with Sarkies is because NAM rejected you, and he needed a co, not because you are good.

Its a matter of opinion :) well thats how you see it, its like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, well lets just meet each other ig and see for yourself, im not gonna brag much just one thing I know how to play thats all.

DeletedUser100466

No question, it was just stating your are contradicting yourselves, you told me nap with bacon was established on jan 6 but we ate cheese like around dec and yet you told me we are breaking the nap because of that so you saying the nap was established on jan 6 was false one? so it was actually way even before or its the other way around?

I never told you anything and it was not established for your provided date.for the cheese op i will give you points-

*We oped cheese
*You started nobling cheese when were nobling him and he was out of troops

If you wanted to noble him then noble him before we wasted 200-300 nuke on him and if your thinking why Bacon care well i don't think they wanted war in their doorstep without preparing or you have to ask BAcon leadership.

Your problem was you don't want to earn you caps using your own troops and fetching villages while someone else oping that target is stealing. You might get few village that way but you ain't getting any respect from anyone.

From my perspective or you can say assumption i will say "Bacon kicked you for the same reason as you might also tried to steal other claims included your own tribe mates"

BlackGrimReaper

Reaction score
It says there we was friendly not that there was a NAP, 6th of Jan the NAP was set. 24th of December we recruited Ngaz, we had agreed with bacon prior we planned on recruiting him and he was to be considered our player, we defended him as such.

yeah you never told me about nap but your co told me..

and let me add, so stacking ngaz our op target while where still on bacon isnt against the so called respect your talking about? You asked bacon if you can take ngaz, they said no. Then we op ngaz, you stacked him, is that what you so called respect?

Last edited:

DeletedUser79609

Its a matter of opinion :) well thats how you see it, its like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, well lets just meet each other ig and see for yourself, im not gonna brag much just one thing I know how to play thats all.

If you know how to play, why are you always getting rimmed?

DeletedUser100466

yeah you never told me about nap but your co told me..

and let me add, so stacking ngaz our op target while where still on bacon isnt against the so called respect your talking about? You asked bacon if you can take ngaz, they said no. Then we op ngaz, you stacked him, is that what you so called respect?

I see no question there if there is a question then let me know but first get your facts right.I will reply again if you post anything valuable regarding NAM.