w77 - blog

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
If you know how to play, why are you always getting rimmed?

do you always need to get rimmed before you coplay? can it not be you wanted to coplay just to make a bigger account, you can ask darkness jordan when i coplayed him, i was never rimmed before i coplay, ask gibby as well before i went to stryker account, ask sarkies too..really there wasnt a time I coplayed for the reason that i was rimmed.

BlackGrimReaper

Reaction score
Last edited:

DeletedUser113438

huh? you dont know anything...its a tribe policy to share a portion of villages when you merge to a player and do i need to explain every village i lost to you?

Nam was eating your villages by them, and I was wrecking your main cluster from the chzzlke account, thats why you merged, dont lie and claim thats not true, its so clear in the stats that people who dont even play the world can see it :lol:. you lost 15-20 villages before sarkies even started eating your dead account. You are bad at this game and theres no question about it, from the ego, to the skills, to even the choices you make. No good player would use constant merges and backstabbing tactics as a way to stay alive in a world, no good player has an ego like yours, and no good player sends unsplit trains after his first 20 had been sniped :icon_biggrin:. Also, you need to stop calling yourself a world 71 winner, I saw no darkness jordan account in w2v once the world was closed :lol:

DeletedUser53562

Wow, such bollocks on so many levels. As to why he was dismissed from bacon, what was presented here is just the straw that broke the camel's back. I had wanted to dismiss for some time, but we weren't in a position to do so. The account was breaking the rules from day one, first of all with the merge with blackgrimreaper. I have a very reasonable rule that all merges in or out of tribe should result in a maximum of 50% of the player being merged in's villages ending up with one player, the rest should go to the tribe. Sarkies blatantly ignored this on the BGR merge despite being warned numerous times. I don't really have a problem with Jeffrey tbh, he's a nice guy and a decent player - albeit a bit too egotistical with feck all to back it up - for my liking. My main issue with the account was sarkies, who quite frankly is a snake, a selfish player and annoying as all hell to boot. Something I was warned about and in hindsight should have listened to.

One of the reasons we rarely recruit is because I like to know I can 100% trust everyone in my tribe. Inviting Sarkies threw this balance into jeopardy almost immediately as I noticed strange things coming back to me that could only have come from one place. Starting shit with Nam before we were ready was just the last straw. I did not have faith in the account to defend that line when shit hit the fan, so he had to go. End of.

I have to question the whole point of this blog, this interview (and indeed all the chosen features so far) raises lots of flags and sure as shit does not present a balanced point of view. There seems a definite intent in shit stirring by everything posted so far. Seems to definitely be some ulterior motives.

BlackGrimReaper

Reaction score
well honestly ive gifted my villages to def commander so if you ask about nam eating it. (I apologize for sharing skype messages but because of this player pretending to know everything push me to do so I will share).

[12/9/2014 10:36:01 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): Then that be the case, let me do this then if you dont mind
[12/9/2014 10:37:12 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): You have 5 villages north, and 1 a bit by chaos west of my front. As well as 1 south.
[12/9/2014 10:37:56 AM] Jeffrey: but again let me use the nukes still
[12/9/2014 10:38:04 AM] Jeffrey: to clear up contra :)
[12/9/2014 10:38:05 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): Let me take those quickly if you dont mind
[12/9/2014 10:38:15 AM] Jeffrey: ok i'll send the nukes asap and give you times
[12/9/2014 10:38:20 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): burn them nukes thats alright
[12/9/2014 10:42:35 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): #Fino Bloodstone 495|430
#Saber 495|432
#Mizutani Shizuku 487|429
#Himiko 484|439
[12/9/2014 10:42:47 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): Ayase Aragaki 481|439
[12/9/2014 10:43:06 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): #Sena Kashiwazaki 496|463
[12/9/2014 10:43:15 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): #Kunieda Aoi 489|450
[12/9/2014 10:43:26 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): Those, two reasons, 1 cause contra bullshit
[12/9/2014 10:43:43 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): 2, dont want any members of my tribe to possibly hit you for being so close to where we are nobling
[12/9/2014 10:43:56 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): Your villages i just typed are literally right around where ops are
[12/9/2014 10:44:00 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): in the general area
[12/9/2014 10:46:27 AM] Jeffrey: okay i'll check later need to go
[12/9/2014 10:46:55 AM] Commander Azul (LoL) Defense Commander (TW): >.<

As for wrecking my main cluster lol you made me laugh there :) The ones you took from me are the ones i took from contra basically you're just recapping villages and even way before you started recapping our merge was already discussed.

[11/29/2014 10:39:23 PM] ........: i should quit this world
[11/29/2014 10:39:30 PM] ........: or we should.merge :D

[12/8/2014 5:47:05 PM] ........: merge with me :)
[12/8/2014 5:47:09 PM] Jeffrey: :p
[12/8/2014 5:47:23 PM] Jeffrey: they want me to merge while eating contra
[12/8/2014 5:47:27 PM] ........: our times are perfect :D
[12/8/2014 5:47:49 PM] ........: ill kill you if you merge with someone else :D
[12/8/2014 5:47:51 PM] Jeffrey: but i thought you want to merge to a player where you will be the only one playing (rofl)
[12/8/2014 5:48:03 PM] Jeffrey: i have to decline then hahaha
[12/8/2014 5:48:11 PM] ........: exceptions are madte tough :D
[12/8/2014 5:51:07 PM] ........: PERFECT :D
[12/8/2014 5:51:12 PM] ........: ig o sleep
[12/8/2014 5:51:14 PM] ........: you wake up
[12/8/2014 5:51:29 PM] Jeffrey: account is 24-7 online to rim people :D
shouldnt be hard decision :D
[12/8/2014 5:52:30 PM] Jeffrey: anyway our merge isnt starting til i get my villages empty and thats no way near happening, contra is too generous to give me villages without much losses

and for you wrecking my main cluster ehem..you were just recapping villages i took from contra, well in the end I took them back. You died first before you actually wrecked me. Dont spout nonsense here

check this out
2u47onc.png

You started taking villages after we discussed merge so dont tell me we merge after you started taking.

ohmu50.png

Also if you check this out all those villages you took from me were previous villages from contra i took on same day or two #recap so dont make yourself look great like you've cleared those villages with 100 loyalty and took them from me its embarrassing for yourself.

and ask for w71 winner, no darkness jordan eh? better check this http://en71.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=info_member&id=87
whose the rank 10 in the tribe? Please stop telling lies and made up stories you're just making yourself look like a real joke :D #friendly advice

Also:
You are bad at this game and theres no question about it, from the ego, to the skills, to even the choices you make. No good player would use constant merges and backstabbing tactics as a way to stay alive in a world, no good player has an ego like yours, and no good player sends unsplit trains after his first 20 had been sniped :icon_biggrin:.

-I never said i was good, all i said i know how to play and i explained how things really happened. If you think im a bad and no good player and such feel free to do so, I just dont like the fact you are spouting all this nonsense lies before me.

I want to reply to deb to the last part, well thanks and yes she told me that as well and the nam thing was the last trigger. I didnt know what happened between bacon and sarkies before i even coplayed and thats the truth as well as the 50% thing before i even get into the account so after i got there(so i hit delete) then i gave my villages all to the tribe(or your so called me being eaten alive).

Last edited:

BlackGrimReaper

Reaction score
he started it :p i never wanted to bring the mergers and stuffs like that in the first place nor dont want to leave it like that

nowitsover

I have to question the whole point of this blog, this interview (and indeed all the chosen features so far) raises lots of flags and sure as shit does not present a balanced point of view. There seems a definite intent in shit stirring by everything posted so far. Seems to definitely be some ulterior motives.

*Sigh*

I have absolutely no so called ulterior motives whatsoever. Incase you would state otherwise, I ask you to please be more specific.

It was merely an half issue made so far. I think after a few issues are out, a more broad view on things may be seen regarding how this world has progresses instead of merely focusing on a single (half) issue.

Incase you remember, I put a request out before starting about asking ppl to get an hold of me and give me their input. It is not only limited to include a certain few, but all. The more ppl share their views and gives input, the more interesting and lively this world gets. So far (thanks btw too all) many from various tribes and corners of the world have been very helpfull. I got more objects and material than I hoped for and have time to put into something readable as I have to do a bit of research first as well as edit and put it into some kind of circumstance. But more will be presented.

I can of course choose to read tw-stats and give a hollow evaluation from wht is obvious already and put a few gimp edited colorfull maps and a couple of funny gifs and get it over with and try not to step on toes by excluding anything that may sound uncomfortable, wrong, controversial or subjective when different ppl gives their views. However, as a reader who is interested in what is going on in this world and checking in here every once in a while; would it make an interesting read? The more ppl and views, the better.

There is more information avaluable then I am presenting as I have so far been carefull with mentioning towards any member of a tribe to please check with their leadership in order to not get in trouble. Everyone gets first an edited version in which they put further views on how it should look and then gives an ok before anything gets published. I am not sharing anything being said during the intervies to anyone. I am not a journalist or a paid blogger - neither am I actually bound to be objective. Check out one of the best bloggers blogs; UBM and compare it to mine - I am probably more objective in comparisation regardless my own likings and disliking which I leave outside of this specific thread.

Anyone who has opinions about any of the posted parts can always send a pm/or by skype and correct me if I post anyting that is worng and needs to be re-edited (I have been approached and changed some things in the first issue and was thankfull for the feedback).

I however do not leave out anything that a certain interview object has to say as long as it is within the forum rules as it is simply free speech for all.

I have all respect incase you don`t choose to use PnP, give interviews for a so called blogger and not make a blog yourself. There was no blog. So I made one the way I can and have time for. It is already stated that anyone who is willing can take over this whenever. I really think I shouldn`t have to apologize for putting hours into something that is mostly "public service".

Not even sure why they interviewed you at all

Can you say why he shouldn`t get to be interviewed to start with?

Thanks.

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Is that not what the externals are for :X

Good job with the blog keep it up. About time we have something interesting to read :)

nowitsover

The update (including new war-stats, top ten evaluation and maps) is up as soon as a couple of interviews are confirmed/concluded (staring at W2V..)- I`ll dare to say sometime around tomorrow. Thanks for the patience.

Last edited:

DeletedUser53562

Wow, that was a long winded response to constructive criticism that never got personal. I did not direct any comments about your work or effort, but rather the choice of topics thusfar. As a journalist in real life I am only too aware of the lack of appreciation for our efforts, although I do tend to chase my sources instead of expect them to come to me. ;) I was merely suggesting that the topics/interviews posted so far seem to have an underlying theme and could be seen to try and causes trouble between certain diplomatic relationships. Perhaps it's just a coincidence... whatever. I apologise if it came across as a criticism of your effort, because that was most certainly not the case, I think I speak for the majority of forum users when I say we love this kind of thing. :)

kül tigin

They promised us to leave us alone as we were small and they could take the world not touching us. We were supposed to stay back and not nobling the same targets. We complied and held back it but they still attacked us in the end regardless the agreement - Just a short before w77 opened. So we decide for pay back with strong motivation.

Haha really :D It should ve been sad for you to finish the world without doing anything. BTW why you call yourself a lady? I cannot say my friends "lady" anymore. Because it looks a bit weird to be called as a lady for a male person (I m not sure of it tho, its a bit complicated I guess).. One member doesnt like you from w71? I dont think noone even likes you. You re just a dictator.. You dictate and they obey. I tried to save people from this dictatorship but vemork prevented that. You can call yourself as a tyrant but not a leader for sure.. You re just leading the tribe for not the right part, but the path of your desires..

You ll not sleep well during this world, because here is kül tigin and I ll rim your core group..

DeletedUser117003

If his a tyrant/dictator how come he has 40 people under him? I mean who would want to play under a dictator?