w77 moderator

• Thread starter DeletedUser95593
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser95593

I am not very comfortable with Jake being the moderator for w77. I wish someone more mature and with a keen sense of humor would take the job. I find him very self centered and I have been attacked personally for very little reason. He is one of those people who tends to use their little moderation power to kill other's fun. Thank you for reconsidering this decision Jirki!

zombie

Jake s,cks at what he does. He takes things personally and is too strict on the forums, one of the reasons tw is dying is because the forums are dying which in terms are because the mods are scaring everyone away.

Michael Corleone.

Forums are dying because a lot less people play this game. Not because of a mod. :icon_rolleyes:

zombie

Feel free to quit, useless post is useless.

You're just about useless in everything when it comes to tw Michael :icon_razz:

DeletedUser112398

hey man we are trying to vote jake off the island, so lets keep focused on the real matter at hand.

Michael Corleone.

Feel free to quit, useless post is useless.

You're just about useless in everything when it comes to tw Michael :icon_razz:
Your logic in your initial post was very useless. And being useless in an online game oh nooo!!!!!

DeletedUser

I am not very comfortable with Jake being the moderator for w77. I wish someone more mature and with a keen sense of humor would take the job. I find him very self centered and I have been attacked personally for very little reason. He is one of those people who tends to use their little moderation power to kill other's fun. Thank you for reconsidering this decision Jirki!

3 months earlier.

Almighty CorE said:
I am not very comfortable with Andy being the moderator for w77. I wish someone more mature and with a keen sense of humor would take the job. I find him very self centered and I have been attacked personally for very little reason. He is one of those people who tends to use their little moderation power to kill other's fun. Thank you for reconsidering this decision Jirki!

I knew choco's post sounded familiar.

DeletedUser

Feelin the love<3

If you guys don't want me to mod, go complain to an elder moderator. I'm sorry, I may be strict. I do mod as fairly as possible, meaning I'll infract more so than not. Just to keep it fair ;)

Either way, this forum isn't going to do much as far as changing the moderator of these forums. Nonetheless, I will keep this forum up for the 'lulz', and if I deem it getting out of hand. I will simply pull it down!

- Jake

XxBRICKSTERxX

Just mail inno if your that bothered. Once you mention you spend money they tend to take care of the mods quickly. Thats what I did when duckj botched the spring games on masters.

DeletedUser110713

I think choco was just trolling and copied cores post :p.

DeletedUser112079

I can't possibly see how Jake will be an unbaised mod on this world considering he was dreamswept so beautifully. #JakeOut

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Jake is just a lovable human being =) how can someone dislike him ?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
If you have a complaint, send it in PM to the appropriate person, don't post a random, general thread in a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.