w77 player digipoll

• Thread starter Stoned Temple Pilot
  • Start date

DeletedUser116125

1. Player you would most like add as a co on your account

I think you must have an account to answer this.... Right?

But i would choose Heartlessfool. Mainly cause i don't want to be against him again:icon_sad: Love that guy.. One of the most split personalities in TW. His change from External behavior to skype behavior is insane. Bigger then mine:icon_eek:

2. Player you would most like to play with in the same tribe

Baconstyx:icon_redface: If i would ever have to send an attack at her i would cry while sending it. And then instantly message her on skype saying i am sorry.
3, Player you would most like to Duke your tribe on your next world

DA if we count players that have played this world ( I have heard he did an amazing job on w60 and w73 when leading ).
But if it's outside i would choose Tampara if i wanted to win the world

4. Player you would most like to gangbang (ingame)

I don't like gangbangs. But i would just do someone in NAM so they would need to go on another road ( they are taking the easy road )

5. Player you would most like to meet in a dark alley

Dalton

6. Player you would most like to meet in a toilet cubicle at Burger King at 3am

Dalton

7. Tribemate (or ex tribemate) you will never play with again

Hmmm Maybe Dalton?
My answers are way to one dimensional so i will just say Urban nudist here.

8. External poster you would most like to stab in the eye with a pencil

Dalton. But that's just cause i want to stab a pencil in his eye. Has nothing to do with his ideodic external posts.

9. External poster you would most like to meet in a toilet cubicle at Burger King at 4am

ShaunDK

10. External poster who makes you stop and think, wow, some people take this shit waaaaay too seriously

Ohh.. Baconstyx I do like the girl a lot. But she needs to have a laugh from time to time. Seems pretty stressed out. Ohh don't blame her for the situation she is in. CHEER UP STYX!!!!
Have-Me-And-Cheer-.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110713

4. Player you would most like to gangbang (ingame)

I don't like gangbangs. But i would just do someone in NAM so they would need to go on another road ( they are taking the easy road )
not like there are any difficult roads in this world...

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
7. Tribemate (or ex tribemate) you will never play with again

Andrewkins

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*sigh* I warned, and I warned, and I warned. Time and time again, to stay on topic. Over and over I would simply delete posts and give warnings just to keep lively spirits up, but it seems I needed to crack the whip a fair bit to keep you guys from going off topic. I've just thrown out a whole lot of infractions, so if you received one, don't think you're the only one, you're not that special ;) A fair few of you got them...in hope it may prevent you from going off topic again. Please, do not reply to this thread. If you do, you'll probably get a warning, and if you have already infractions for off topic posts, I'll just give you another infraction.

Stay on topic! I've had loads of PM's requesting for this forum to NOT be closed even though all the spam. You, the people want this thread open, so stay on topic and I'll keep it open. Thank you<3