W77 - the end

DeletedUser53562

My mistake I guess the accounts that left bacon actually left due to too much faith in the leadership and too much participation/team work Within the tribe.

Considering most of them are still here but on different accounts, I guess you're right. :lol:

DeletedUser

Well given the fact that Dharma has no other major wars( sorry civil).

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: CIVIL
Side 2:
Tribes: Dharma

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 33
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 561,322
Side 2: 244,552
Difference: 316,770

chart
[/spoil]

K.

But in fairness you are pretty much correct. The Dharma members getting eaten by Civil have received only a small degree of support from the tribe, and seem to be getting left out to dry. From what I've seen, the main Dharma crew only looks out for themselves.. as they've been letting the former SU crew get eaten as well.

DeletedUser100466

Bit confused here, Royale and NAM scenarios are the same yet previously you state "NAM are most likely to win this world if it was judged on skill alone" and that Dharma are pretty much doomed.

So why would Royale get rid of an easy target in Dharma and fight a much harder target in NAM 1 on 1? Would be pretty stupid of them wouldn't it?

He applied for NAM for months and got denied every time so he want NAM to lose and then say "If you recruited me you would have won" :lol:

I don't know about that but i know one thing if we recruited him then we would have been disbanded by now as he is expert in disbanding tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108293

Tbh this world was boring right from the start and I didnt really play it myself. Only a bit...but some of my friends played in W2V and in NAM

DeletedUser

Tbh this world was boring right from the start and I didnt really play it myself. Only a bit...but some of my friends played in W2V and in NAM

Join CIVIL... trust me, not boring :icon_biggrin: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

Age of Ultron

Lmao, gimme an account and I will make a comeback :D

You want to join me wolfy? Have a decent account here.
As we're going to be playing on the same side on 79 , we can get used to each other :icon_smile: