TopAvgTribes.jpg

[/spoil]

Fastest Noblers
[spoil]
FastestNoblers.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117975

Come on, Alex, you couldn't have given me a better color?

Luke | iRex

DeletedUser

All maps created, and I believe they should be correct now. If anyone wants these maps posted for a different world, let me know and I can post them and I'll try to keep up on updating them. Over the weekend I think I'll try to get a server running to update automatically daily (The code has been written to do this, just need to find a free server or something). Any opinions can be messaged to me/posted here and I'll take them into consideration on where these maps should go. I'm still looking into making the Top Nobling map, but that one will require a little research and planning, and I've done a fair amount of coding just getting these maps created in this short period of time. I won't be releasing the code for the time being, until it's all cleaned up and up to par with what I'd be comfortable releasing.

If anyone wants to give this a shot on there own and thinks they can do better, feel free. I don't really care who creates these maps, as long as they get done eventually, because I found the maps one of the most useful tools of Tribal Wars in the past.

Player not found.

What about Fastest Noblers? Always consider me because I am nobling for fun right now :)

DeletedUser

Sticky please, WP will keep working on those and fix all the maps. Could remove other one really as seems there wont be any hope for them to be fixed.

MR.MR

My main suggestion to you, would be to fix the layering on the Dominance maps - the Tribe/Dominance is behind the maps of the tribe, so you can hardly see any of the text, it should supersede the mapped villages.

Otherwise, thank you much for taking the time to recreate these, it is nice to be able to quickly go and have a look at the map of the world without having to spend the time to input and color all pertinent tribes manually on the map.

DeletedUser

Need to renewe the request of making those sticky instead than the empty nickj ones...

And eventually, at least it serve the purpose to keep them up in topics :p

Player not found.

Erm, do I need to ask you twice?

Could you find a way for 'Fastest Noblers' please.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

If your so interested in a fastest noblers map you can feel free to make it yourself, or pay me to do it. Otherwise, I'll do it when I want to and when I'm free.

Player not found.

I wouldn't pay you to pick rubbish up from the side of a road.

DeletedUser

Won't be seeing the fastest noblers map for a good while longer now, I'd guess.

Good job PNF.

Thanks WP! Maps look great, especially top 15 ODT. :icon_biggrin:

Player not found.

won't be seeing the fastest noblers map for a good while longer now, i'd guess.

Good job PNF.

ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT TIGHT-BALLOCKS WOULDNT PUT THEM UP ANYWAYS??

I asked him nicely twice and he acted poorly by not listening to me.
:icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It wasn't your fault before, but it certainly is now. (nod)

Player not found.

I simply don't care anymore, he wants to be paid.

#SuckieSuckieAndFastestNoblerMapFor€10

DeletedUser117635

When the maps update again, FV will not have Asbestos.'s core cluster

Thanks CRASH! :p