W78 Semi-Auto Updating Maps

Player not found.

Thanks mate :)

I love your maps now that you have completed the set
:icon_wink:

Player not found.

Barry, you were here since the start of the world. I made my very well planned and awesome appearance on 11th April so I have a better chance of getting on the maps than you :icon_wink:

Your one of my favorites on the world <3

DeletedUser

Barry, you were here since the start of the world. I made my very well planned and awesome appearance on 11th April so I have a better chance of getting on the maps than you :icon_wink:

Your one of my favorites on the world <3

I've been on the Top ODT Map for weeks, though it looks like I may drop off of it in the coming days.

If you think you're making the Fastest Noblers map, I think you've missed the entire point of it being called "minus PNF". ;)

DeletedUser

I manually force-updated them. If you don't see them updated, try clearing your cache and reloading. I'm not sure why they stopped automatically updating. I'll take a look tomorrow what caused them to fail. (Probably a new Windows 10 bug)

DeletedUser117635

I manually force-updated them. If you don't see them updated, try clearing your cache and reloading. I'm not sure why they stopped automatically updating. I'll take a look tomorrow what caused them to fail. (Probably a new Windows 10 bug)
Lot of work you put into this. Thanks mate. :D