w8 Hall of Fame

DeletedUser

To the Sotonian:

13967 said:
Recently 35,000 of my heavy cavalry took a trip up to a few K13 villages of Macs.
These heavy cavalry met and spent some "quality time" with Mac's village donkey and returned with an additional 8,000 heavy mules.

Upon hearing the terrible news that Mac's donkey is under threat from [DT] I have discovered tonight that the best part of a 50,000 heavy cavalry/mule mix have left my stables and are running to protect MacDonkey in his village as we speak... God help any [DT] soldiers that try and harm MacDonkey in under 60hrs time!
It was K13 :)

Also, I appreciated your effort as well, though as a later addition to Myriad, I did not get to experience it as much.

I must send all my congratulations to Myriad op planners. Back when 500K made you a mid-size player (and me the biggest player in Myriad :p) John and Jason were planning ops where the group would share nuke and noble resources depending on availability and defensive support from the nobling player.

I personally lent nukes to 3-4 players who could not provide enough offence to clear a village (Myriad was then more defensive than I (3:2 D:O, while I was something like 5:8 D:O).

Tricky557

well, my tops:

1) Alientuga: Could be extremely stubborn at times, determined to do what he thought was best for the tribe. His anger got the better of him at times though, I once had to dissuade him from declaring war on BLOC over some stupid thing. Still, he was the undisputed leader/organizer/morale builder of OMEGA/NUKE.

2) Phaidra: The better half of the duke-ship in OMEGA/NUKE. She was like the hard mom that kicked us in the ass whenever we started being lazy. Only reason she isn't #1 is because Alien's just the guy I think of when I remember OMEGA/NUKE.

3) Vodoo-Angel: My psycho best TW friend and neighbor. I remember on a few occasions when we just threw an op together in K17. "Hey! I want DT vills! You in?"

"Hell yeah!!, I'll get some other guys too!"

Also one of the players whom throughout the wars was always active.

Don't feel like a 4/5 now, will add later.

tilen5

All hail NG! Jazz, backwards, krono, ludimagister,dataco and some other dudes i forgot. Dtatdm has proved to be master of displomacy & backstabbing. Pitty im left outside. Have fun guys!

Last edited:

DeletedUser3967

All hail NG! Jazz, backwards, krono, ludimagister,dataco and some other dudes i forgot. Dtatdm has proved to be master of displomacy & backstabbing. Pitty im left outside. Have fun guys!

Who did I backstab exactly? care to elaborate on that comment?

DeletedUser

I will miss most of them.....:)))

backwards.....awesome player, brilliant in all aspects
Dulcycka.....best defender ever
Merrick2....no words needed + my babe
Virkamies.....ODA says all
Jedamijo......strategic genius + true friend ( cowboys crew )
Agariba.....awesome player, he was light year ahead in points
Coorisnar....attacking genius + true friend ( cowboys crew )
Uritel.....his name says all
Blue eyed sandwalker......my man till death ( cowboys crew )
pleterr.....awesome player + true friend

I'm truly disappointed to see anyone post agariba as a good player.

Agariba was an avid barb/inactive nobler. Of course he was a light year ahead in points. And of course he always had nobles. Thats easy enough to accomplish when all you do is noble barb villages and inactive tribe members.

In all his time on this world, he nobled less active players than he did barb villages. And that's being generous, because I don't even know how many of the tribeless players he nobled were inactive.

Other than that, you've got over 425 conquers against tribe members, and over 240 conquers against barb villages.

Yeah... AMAZING player thb :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think we could post some ABLOC players here too.. But can't remember a damn name! -.- Zewerrat I know for one. He was really a great player and leader, also you can't deny his diplomatical skill. :)

DeletedUser

Feverient springs to mind, as the mastermind of BLOC's collapse, for one.

DeletedUser78491

Isnt a hall fame to honor the great accomplishments and victories of players or team in a game, i.e MBL Hall of Fame. I do agree with many of the players listed and realize this isnt a sanctioned Hall of Fame and Ill leave it at that. The south is seems is under represented.
My nominations are:
Tango Minder, Pani20, and Viekka. 3 longest running leaders of a single tribe among many other individual accomplishments
Iubi29, skill and determination like no other.
Jaaz new and old,
Baldo, best defender Ive ever encountered.
Flinty2005, ODA God
Krystalballty, best defender Ive never had to fight, thank god she is on my team!

MK

baldovino di fiandra

Jaaz shouldnt be in this hall of fame...because we all know the player who is playing Jaaz now took the account over after years and years of playing, he did nothing good on his own but backstabbing the tribe that kept him alive while the account was under heavy fire and he needed time to learn how to make 1+1 in TW. After that, the only thing Jaaz has been good at was writing bs on his profile and been cocky with everybody.

Mine would be

Snaus
Tango Minder
Emyllis
virkamies
krystalballty

DeletedUser

I'm going to list the following because well someone needs to:

Nightrun
Ayler
MK

DeletedUser

lot of you saying rubbish. best player of w8 was Reprobate. who did amazing attacks without gadgets, without stupid scripts that ruined this game. i fought against all major players of w8 in last 4-5 years (or as long as it was open) within several tribes. persistant and have lot of RL free time doesn't not mean the best player at all.
so he is no1 for sure (and even JP whom with i don't agree in anything) agreed with this.

all others are just noobs

edit : now i remembered that i never fought against FEAR (nor with them). i ve heard there were some great palyers there. met one of them on w16 later and he rejoined Fenix, but didn't play actively cause he was disapointed with his
best tribes???

FEAR and LSD B for sure

as for friends... or those who pretended to be ones :D)
hubert, sleeper, mekongmarcus, payback, skanderberg, dulcy and many more. well, maybe they weren't the best ones but i had fun times and great OP's with them

Last edited by a moderator:

*Theodred*

lot of you saying rubbish. best player of w8 was Reprobate. who did amazing attacks without gadgets, without stupid scripts that ruined this game. i fought against all major players of w8 in last 4-5 years (or as long as it was open) within several tribes. persistant and have lot of RL free time doesn't not mean the best player at all.
so he is no1 for sure (and even JP whom with i don't agree in anything) agreed with this.

all others are just noobs

edit : now i remembered that i never fought against FEAR (nor with them). i ve heard there were some great palyers there. met one of them on w16 later and he rejoined Fenix, but didn't play actively cause he was disapointed with his
best tribes???

FEAR and LSD B for sure

as for friends... or those who pretended to be ones :D)
hubert, sleeper, mekongmarcus, payback, skanderberg, dulcy and many more. well, maybe they weren't the best ones but i had fun times and great OP's with them

Oo how could I miss sleeper and Skandy? There were great.

DeletedUser

I would add all the fear guys, and some of the DT guys I ran alongside with a long long time ago. Before we all went inactive and started to die out we ran like a solid machine and planed tons of crazy good offenses along with some good defensive schemes. I forget all the people we actually fought with but I do remember Clorox and majority of the fighting done was around are of 45, and 35 where I had majority of my time spent fighting well rounded players. Also people need to stop making agariba a good player cause the entire 2 years I spent fighting against his tribe I never saw one attack from him or even one attempt for him to move against us. He sat back and farmed abounded players and inactive ones which is why so many lost interest in the game because most of the time started turning into recovering villages in the back line that at one point the war up front started to stall.

Shot out to any DT guys still out there and try to get in contact with me I want to pick this game up for another world see how it works out.

tango minder

So let's see how many I can upset with my post...

After joining the world quite late I managed to fight a few small scale wars alongside my son who introduced me to this living hell.

My first sleepless nights were caused by iubi29, she never stopped launching for days and got her buddies lmku, redlance, obs, nightrun and MK to join in, I think I was one of the most hated players back then (not much has changed) For all those that don't remember my first account it was King Daddio :)

So first taste of war and without doubt the best of that bunch was Iubi29...

Next up I joined up with Fenix as Tango Minder after KD was rimmed while I went on holiday.

Pani20 attacked my little cluster of 4 villages in K77, have to say he was one of the nicest people I met in the game throughout his attacks. I guess that is why I joined Fenix (also wanted to turn him on FD that never worked lol)

Pani20 went on to lead the tribe into many great wars and taught me a lot about attacking so he is up there with the great all time Offence giants.

One war I will never forget is TCSPC and here I met a lot of great players, Merrick yes she gave me hell, I was sitting Robkill and had a lot of fun exchanging villages with her, I think the worse for me was when I got the warlord snoopy account each night, she never missed a beat all night launching nobles and nukes, I think she just about destroyed my social life.

On the other hand we have Dulcy, well whatever I threw back at her she seemed to just laugh off, no matter how many fakes I sent she always found the nobles and the time and troops to kill them.

So hats off to Merrick (off) and Dulcy (def)

After this war things died down for about 6 months until some fool decided to take on KOF, little unknown tribe in the SW, 9 million points and we should have crushed them in a month or so. Think again this is where the greatest defender in W8 was hiding... The one and only Krystalballty, I tried everything to kill her, nothing work and only a stroke of luck eventually gave us the break through we needed. It was a great pleasure finally recruiting KB to the family of Fenix.

Have met and battled a lot more great players, yes Virk you get a salute too, we had many a chat always lead to heated words but have to say you fought well in your own way.

Baldo you are another, how many times have we traded a village or two, just when I thought it safe to go to bed he would pop back on and snatch it back...

Flinty2005 can not be ignored, the man with all the nukes...

If we look at tribes I have to mention FEAR they seemed to have the most fun, clorox was full of bigheads, loads of nukes but when the chips were down I am yet to meet a tribe that can match Fenix for defending and running ops, the last one on Sleeper7 was poetry in motion, I don't think he knew what to do in the end, a great player I have to add but even the greats struggle against the might of Fenix.

I have read so much about dt, knt myriad etc. but never really thought you would last once you ran out of buffer tribes to throw in front of us, finally the proof is out there. Fenix will win this world, I was just surprised it was so easy in the end. Inactivity runs throughout the world in all tribes, let's face it guys your tribe just wasn't as great as you thought.

Virk summed it up when we finally went for him and he deleted. Since that day only Jaaz really stood up to Fenix, yes he finally joined us but I doubt it was for an easier life, I sat his account along with a couple of others and really thought the enemy was finally waking up, it was a flash in the pan though once they couldn't make any dents they suddenly gave up.

Have to say I missed a few of the mentioned players above, they were already on the way out, what I never understood though was why leave to join another world instead of finishing the wars you have been involved in? Unless of course you new we were coming :)

Have to mention our stat kings too, the old erprange, Jaysabi and the new Jaaz keep everything in check...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just a little side note [DT] died because they went inactive as hell but at our peak I believe we were one of the best tribes out there. We kicked some butt during the BLOC days which was really the last real leg we hung out on because lets be real everyone started to get busy with RL and holding huge accounts is all about having premium account and running tons of scripts. The game just turns into a job but I have to say I played against some great people and I fought along some cool ones as well so hats off to any that are still around. As for the south the only reason so many tribes before phoenix there survived is simply because there use to be a huge family tribe thing going on there with like 5 or 6 huge tribes all being in a family or whatever it was called.

Most of the south was very weak up until BLOC moved into the region when majority of those tribes got owned and then basically BLOC started going inactive as well to the point where players in the region decided to join up with phoenix who just started out as a 11 member tribe back when I was still playing. In the end this game is mostly won by who has more time to play the darn thing and not really who has more skill.