W8 player looking for an account on W7

KlaussAngel

Hi guys, I've been playing on W8 until recently when I decided to quit there and take a break but seems that I can't give up playing this game that easily. :icon_rolleyes: This world looks interesting and I'd be willing to give it a try if anyone has a spare account. If you need to see my past activity in TW, here's the link to my account on W8: http://www.twstats.com/en8/index.php?page=player&id=704399

~KA

KlaussAngel

As I said, I lost interest in that world and I'm looking for a new challenge. Besides, my account there is being sat by my tribe leader and I've already told everyone that I'm quitting there, they'll probably start gifting it soon.

mordecairule

Its from my experience that taking in random players from other worlds only delays the account being internalized. Other world players dont stick around

KlaussAngel

Thank you for your comment, it applies to many cases, that's something I can't deny. I'm still interested and if someone wants to take me, I'll do my best for as long as I could.

giantsfrey

mail your best application/proposal to maintos here on the forums. if he is impressed, you might be able to help him kill PTT ;D

giantsfrey

one time i lied on TW forums...

then i woke up from my nightmare

giantsfrey

:(

maybe he hasn't been on these forums in a while. forward it to me i guess

KlaussAngel

Did it. I spoke to one of your members anyway, he's been playing with me on W8 at the same time and I didn't know that he also plays here :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:..