W8 World in Numbers

• Thread starter DeletedUser3967
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Withering I'll admit I'm half asleep, but how is CLOROX dropping from 14.16% to 14.07% a gain of .09%

DeletedUser

Super Powers
KNT/C - 40645 - 21.68%
[DT] - 27198 - 14.51%
CLOROX - 26343 - 14.06%
Fenix - 15456 - 8.25%
REB - 13430 - 7.17%
LAW - 10421 - 5.56%

Middle Powers
F.D - 7467 - 3.98%
CEG - 7439 - 3.97%
FAN - 6829 - 3.64%
NUKE - 5712 - 3.05%
8W - 5060 - 2.7%

Minor Powers
R IPK - 3391 - 1.81%
OOPS - 3335 - 1.78%
I:A - 3151 - 1.68%
LSD B - 2107 - 1.12%
Myriad - 1911 - 1.02%

Family Tribe Breakdown
KNT Family:
KNT - 28135 - 15.01%
KNTC - 12510 - 6.67%

rich26ca

question?

just wondering what the opinions on [DT] and Clorox both have pretty much the same control but Clorox is much more spread out!

opinions on who tactics are better?

2425934.png

SupporTM

just wondering what the opinions on [DT] and Clorox both have pretty much the same control but Clorox is much more spread out!

opinions on who tactics are better?

2425934.png

Well I hate to say this ,as Clorox is a well respected tribe , but [DT] is the more aggressive and tactical tribe at the moment . The South is like a community of friendly tribes as opposed to the northern war zone .

DeletedUser

Well I hate to say this ,as Clorox is a well respected tribe , but [DT] is the more aggressive and tactical tribe at the moment . The South is like a community of friendly tribes as opposed to the northern war zone .

I really do not see a point for Fenixs' presence in BLOC other than to merely support CLOROX.I mean really come on there only front in this world is k82 agaisnt KNT.Unless they are at war with 8W there is no point to that tribe.

DeletedUser

Does not always seem like that, and besides, one suspects the South may get interesting.

Longer term that is likely bad news for the North, or elements within it, of which there seems to be almost an equal number quietly waiting :)

DeletedUser

I really do not see a point for Fenixs' presence in BLOC other than to merely support CLOROX.I mean really come on there only front in this world is k82 agaisnt KNT.Unless they are at war with 8W there is no point to that tribe.

heh mate :)

Fenix are not in BLOC, Pani wanted it, but they refused him. As to 8w, and the rest, mate... best get informed rather than be fed lines :)

Best Blue :)

SupporTM

Does not always seem like that, and besides, one suspects the South may get interesting.

Longer term that is likely bad news for the North, or elements within it, of which there seems to be almost an equal number quietly waiting :)

One ca only hope that the South awakens and brings it's mighty fury upon the unsuspecting world :)

DeletedUser

Or failing that..their finger-lickin blend of home-cooked spices and Gumbol :D

DeletedUser

Can't beat classic Southern' Gumbol ... how spicy do like your food? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

they are considered BLOC but they aren't actually a part of BLOC

DeletedUser

Interesting.. I heard it was you who wanted it.

You should get the earwax either out of your ears or... mind. :D

But this isn't about taking sides, merely why be part of something restrictive, as a Junior partner?

Pani no longer needs to be a "Junior partner" - and i never cared for such an approach, regardless, if that was to be the way of it.

But frankly, that aside, it changes little, we are all Adults, and essentially if we were open to talks and you chuck them back with insults, you cast your own DIE, out of mere distrust and paranoia ... and have long done so :)

Just because we sent 2500 fakes at you..you get Paranoid?

Anyway, you started attacks on FENIX, and in your arrogance, thought you'd get away with it without being marked.

Ho hum.

A new dawn is breaking.

It's long been known who your 5th columnists within FENIX are, and is naturally appreciated ;)

DeletedUser

Haven't we already beat this dead horse enough, blue eyed?

It's no secret that you were/are highly pro-bloc in many of the ways you do things. You say that you're just "pro-Fenix," but that can easily just be a guise for being pro-bloc and thinking that going the bloc way would be best for Fenix. No one can blame you for that, and that's not a problem except when you're trying to convince us otherwise.

A full-fledged fake operation on KNT was not a reasonable rebuttal for the skirmishing of some of our players. Massive amount of attacks is the answer that a war-loving aggressor gives. You failed to come forth with any diplomatic talks and skipped right to the show of force. I think that just about everyone agrees with us that your actions were hostile.

No matter now though, as we've moved on and fixed the issues.