W8 World in Numbers

• Thread starter DeletedUser3967
  • Start date

DeletedUser3967

The facts below are in no way biased towards any tribe or affiliation. They are intended to represent facts and figures and will be updated on a bi weekly basis, to review how W8 has changed over the course of a particular period.

It is originally a W2 idea but I felt we could do with something different in our forums, rather than everything throwing war stats at one another as propaganda.

To qualify for a place, you must have over 3000 villages. The facts are based on the total amount of villages from the top 60 tribes added up. Then tribes are added to the equation. The numbers you see are; 1. Tribe villages, 2. percentage of villages own, based on 167080 current villages in the top 60.

Super Powers

:heavycavalry: KNT Family - 26249 - 15.71%
:axemen: Clorox - 25276 - 15.12%
:swordsman: [DT] - 18473 - 11.05%
:axemen: Gamble -14522 - 8.69%
:spear: Fenix - 11796 - 7.06%

Middle Powers

:axemen: CEG - 7287 - 4.36%
SKB - 6068 - 3.63%
Fan - 5630 - 3.36%
Omega - 4999 - 2.99%
F.D - 4718 - 2.82%
NET - 4086 - 2.44%

Minor Powers

8W - 3701 - 2.21%
RA - 3620 - 2.16%
STD - 3304 - 1.19%

BLOC (Gamble, Clorox & CEG)

Owns 28.18%

ABLOC (KNT Family & [DT])

Owns 26.76%

I'll update very soon.

If anyone is good with Excel, or can get this info much easier via a TWtools website, please drop me a mail. Like I said, this isn't a biased view, it's just facts, it's for us all to see and comment on.

Thanks
DTATDM

DeletedUser92

Interesting. So despite what anyone might want to say, both powers are fairly evenly matched, though Bloc retains a mild overall lead.

To me, this reflects that the "middle 50%" - the neutral powers, the NAP's and friends and whatnot - are going to play a tremendous role in the war. That, and it illustrates how this will be a battle about player skill and logistical deployment.

Quite reassuring.

DeletedUser

is it possible to get

> Number of bloc/KNT family and [dt] villages in the sections?

DeletedUser

Interesting. So despite what anyone might want to say, both powers are fairly evenly matched, though Bloc retains a mild overall lead.

To me, this reflects that the "middle 50%" - the neutral powers, the NAP's and friends and whatnot - are going to play a tremendous role in the war. That, and it illustrates how this will be a battle about player skill and logistical deployment.

Quite reassuring.

JP you must be Man United fan because it is not often I hear people sound so smug it's sickening!

Is there any correlation between Man U in UK (a team that has had a lot of success but who's fans tend to not know a great deal about the sport but are glory hunters) and a team in US, the Yankees perhaps?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser92

Well I -am- a New Yorker.

I'm just confident in my abilities and positioning, as well as that of my team. If you aren't, then why not? :)

DeletedUser3967

JP you must be Man United fan because it is not often I hear people sound so smug it's sickening!

Is there any correlation between Man U in UK (a team that has had a lot of success but who's fans tend to not know a great deal about the sport but are glory hunters) and a team in US, the Yankees perhaps?:icon_razz:

I was born in Manchester 27 years ago. I've been a Man United fan for around 23 years, please do not talk about glory hunters. You don't know what you are talking about.

Are you a jealous cockney or scouser?

DeletedUser3967

Back on topic, because I would like this topic to remain stickied, it's surprising to see how much BLOC & ABLOC own.

Bedtime Bear

I was born in Manchester 27 years ago. I've been a Man United fan for around 23 years, please do not talk about glory hunters. You don't know what you are talking about.

Are you a jealous cockney or scouser?

Wow! a Man Poo fan living in Manchester? You must be joking, that would make a grand total of 10 fans who actually live in Manchester! Double figures!!!

DeletedUser

A dude from Liverpool.

Kind of like Woodridge in Brisbane.

I'm kidding

DeletedUser3967

Wow! a Man Poo fan living in Manchester? You must be joking, that would make a grand total of 10 fans who actually live in Manchester! Double figures!!!

I hardly think you're in the position to join in this debate since you don't live in Manchester and you have probably never visited Manchester.

Bedtime Bear

I hardly think you're in the position to join in this debate since you don't live in Manchester and you have probably never visited Manchester.

I've been to Manchester about 6-7 times, and generally all the locals close to wear we went were City fans. I always like to ask to see how many. Then again, there were some chinese people taking pictures of a corner shop I was in, last time I went with Man Utd shirts on, so im guessing they're hardcore fans!

llamaswilrulesupreme

People who choose to support teams are idiots...stop
People who support teams because they always have, and because they have been brought up to do so are not...stop

End of arguement

Oh...and Michigan Wolverines FTW!

DeletedUser3967

I've been to Manchester about 6-7 times, and generally all the locals close to wear we went were City fans. I always like to ask to see how many. Then again, there were some chinese people taking pictures of a corner shop I was in, last time I went with Man Utd shirts on, so im guessing they're hardcore fans!

I'm guessing when you visited, you were gifted a free tour of the 'City' stadium, because I can guarantee, there are an equal amount of fans who support United & City, who live in Manchester. I should know, I live here. I work with them everyday, I live with them everyday and I go drinking with them everyday.

I will reiterate my earleir statement, don't talk if you don't know facts and don't talk if you don't live in Manchester.

DeletedUser

Please can we remain on topic? I'm pretty sure Manchester, or football has anything to do with this.

Thanks,
Mad.

DeletedUser

If you mean in total against the rest of the world, yes.

54.94%

i was thinking more numbers over percentages in there respected catagories e.g. bloc 2 villages, [dt]/Knt family 2 villages

Where you already have the stats:

BLOC (Gamble, Clorox & CEG)

Owns 28.18%

ABLOC (KNT Family & [DT])

Owns 26.76%

I'll update very soon.

llamaswilrulesupreme

Please can we remain on topic? I'm pretty sure Manchester, or football has anything to do with this.

Thanks,
Mad.

Actually exactly 54.94% of manchester supports Manchester united/city. wich is exactly the same ammount of villages that BLOC/ABC holds.

Last edited: