W8 World in Numbers

• Thread starter DeletedUser3967
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Nice stats DTA, considering that it would seem that we have alot more territorial control than ABLOC, in reality we do not.

DeletedUser3967

Nice stats DTA, considering that it would seem that we have alot more territorial control than ABLOC, in reality we do not.

And considering STD is no longer in BLOC - we are still in a strong position and ever growing.

DeletedUser

Wow! a Man Poo fan living in Manchester? You must be joking, that would make a grand total of 10 fans who actually live in Manchester! Double figures!!!

He said he was born inManchester but that doesn't mean he has lived here for longer than a couple of weeks, maybe his Mum's postman has a dog that lives in Manchester which therefore qualifies him to have original status as a Man U fan, or maybe he is just another plastic fan.:icon_wink:

Love you DTA, from the better, richer blue side of Machester!

DeletedUser

I will reiterate my earleir statement, don't talk if you don't know facts and don't talk if you don't live in Manchester.

I didn't think that you lived in Manchester, Bolton isn't Manchester btw, so ergo you should probably STFU now. :lol:

DeletedUser

Can we please keep on topic? I do not want to see another interesting stats read get lost within the depths of the tribalwars forums...

DeletedUser3967

This topic, when on topic, will be updated in 2 weeks time, until then, not much more is needed to be said.

DeletedUser1113

This topic, when on topic, will be updated in 2 weeks time, until then, not much more is needed to be said.

Are you going to be updating the initial post with the stats over time, or are you just going to bump the thread with a new post?

DeletedUser3967

Are you going to be updating the initial post with the stats over time, or are you just going to bump the thread with a new post?

Ill repost, but quote the original stats in the new thread so we can see the changes...

DeletedUser

Ok, I asked you guys once already. I am now going to start warning/infracting those that go Off-Topic in this thread. I would only like to see posts related to the stats. I would like to keep this thread open, but if people keep going Off-Topic, I may have to close it.

Thanks,
Mad.

DeletedUser

Finally a mod stepped in!
Right the on topic bit
Why two week DTATDM? Do we have some plans afoot ;) lol. I wouldn't be supprised that in that timeframe, the borders will move, but the percentage wont change by much..

DeletedUser3967

Finally a mod stepped in!
Right the on topic bit
Why two week DTATDM? Do we have some plans afoot ;) lol. I wouldn't be supprised that in that timeframe, the borders will move, but the percentage wont change by much..

That's a valid point, you won't see a huge difference immediately, but over time, we can compare the changes and see how good/bad each tribes progress/growth has become.

I will do it in 2 weeks and if it's not much of a change, I will change it to a month, there we should see some significant changes and differences.

DeletedUser

A month should show some interesting results, might show who is slightly 'winning'. Allthough we all know it is the war, and not the battle that counts.

DeletedUser3967

A month should show some interesting results, might show who is slightly 'winning'. Allthough we all know it is the war, and not the battle that counts.

If a tribe merges, or has some significant rebellion/changes it will show up on here also...

DeletedUser

By the way, I see you use the 'big three' from each side (CEG, CLOROX, GAMBLE; [DT] KNT/C), but technically STD have pledged to fight BLOC. Would be interesting if you could go round and ask every tribe's personal preference..

DeletedUser3967

By the way, I see you use the 'big three' from each side (CEG, CLOROX, GAMBLE; [DT] KNT/C), but technically STD have pledged to fight BLOC. Would be interesting if you could go round and ask every tribe's personal preference..

I could include the likes of Omega/F.D & Myriad who will join the fight with BLOC if need be, but I won't.

If war breaks out, which I'm hearing will happen with STD, then I will also include some additional stats to include STD in somehow.

Ideas are always welcome.

Alexander Elios

People who choose to support teams are idiots...stop
People who support teams because they always have, and because they have been brought up to do so are not...stop

End of arguement

Oh...and Michigan Wolverines FTW!

after Michigan's poor showing against Appalachian State last year in football, I'd hide my Michigan jersey and wear a Michigan State jersey instead.

On topic: I'm pleased to see that Fenix is considered a superpower now with the likes of DT, GAMBLE, CLOROX, and the KNT Family.

bronzl

I could include the likes of Omega/F.D & Myriad who will join the fight with BLOC if need be, but I won't.

If war breaks out, which I'm hearing will happen with STD, then I will also include some additional stats to include STD in somehow.

Ideas are always welcome.

Include Myriad and LSD B...

DeletedUser

If anyone is good with Excel, or can get this info much easier via a TWtools website, please drop me a mail.

I'll look into it...

Seeing as it only uses one piece of world data (the smallest one), it will be very simple to get this up and running.

Actually... I might be able to have a prototype up within an hour.