W80 Dream Team

DeletedUser118416

images

There has been a lot of trash talk, a lot of flaming the past week. Lets bring the forums back to normality.
Lets compile a list of 10 players from World 80 ONLY for the dream team.

Can't include yourself.
Can include past/rimmed players.

My Dream Team.
Team Name - #Asura4King
1. Aldegrion - Ben Suv & Franc
2. The Devil Monster - Unsure who plays the account but doing solid job.
3. Radical Dictator - Googly, Foc & Hybrid
4. Mortadella - Mathias & Klara
5. William Wallace. - Dennis
6. Zordos - Unsure who plays the account but doing working exceedingly hard defending. Good Job!
7. Jovis Reinhart - Daniel and Josh, Rimmed but forever in my heart <3
8. Ogandam - Super soft spot for this guy!
9. Est101 - Amanda
Dib Dab - Rizz and Alex, if they weren't so focused on w83. This account would be very good for Regime!

I have tried to be as unbiased as possible. The players I have chosen are either accounts I am friends with or I feel earned a spot in my top 10 DREAM TEAM due to their ability and so far performance on W80.
Its hard to choose 10 when there are so many more I want to be there.
Please no arguing or flaming so we don't kill yet another thread...

DeletedUser79609

Okay, now i've not really played this world long enough to get to know that many people that well, but I think I can still make a decent team ;)

1. Asura. - Known Connor since w65 and he was a beast there and still is now. The other two fellas on the account round it all off nicely and makes the account one to be feared
2. PinkBlood - Because Mary is fricken awesome <3
3. Undead Billy Mays - For his supreme graphics skillz and endless supply of pp ;)
4. Dib Dab - #Rizz4Prezz
5. Mortadella - Possibly the best tribemate ever. Always help in anyway they can and often ask for nothing in return. Selflessness at the highest level
6. DVBBS - The only reason I joined this world, I wanted to see his internalling skills first hand ;) That and he kept pestering me to play every 2 mins
7. Stunner - Keeps himself to himself but gets shit done, great player
8. Tman93 (rimmed) - TJ is bae
9. .WilliamWallace - Dennis went from the brink of quitting, to rank 1 in war caps against the Regime. Not meant as a brag/boast, just trying to show what a great player he is :)
10. Mandof/Frenzy9/Arah - Kinda cheating I know, but they needed to be here. The reason these three are here, they sum up everything I like about tribalwars. We mistook them for rim nubs. We would have probably eaten them if they weren't vouched for. Turns out they are some of the most cooperative, talented and selfless players in the game. Always do what's asked, without question. The best thing about them, there is no ego, whatsoever. There are many players, especially in Dest. which are similar to this, and could easily get a mention, there just wasn't enough room ;(

Honorable mentions:

Just two, eddiecesc, for his efforts vs the mighty Regime, and Sara, because I can't list my own account <3

Sorry if I missed anyone out. Tried to be as balanced and justifying as I could

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

When you haven't logged in months and did practically nothing on W80 but still making a dream team:

tumblr_mwq9h1fRuy1sjt33fo1_400.gif

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm I was wandering why I haven't been chosen ??? I personally thought I did well in 80 before I quit , Hmmmmm see i never get credit :-(

DVBBS

Here are my 10.

1. CocoMajestic - Sara is my oldest friend on w80. IN addition to being an awesome person, her timing skills are superb and she has shown her excellence in both recruitment and diplomacy while leading dest. Throw Ryan and Tedd in the mix and this account is a must have in my top 10.

2. Mortadella - An absolute brick wall is this account. Klara and Mat have proven time and time again that they can take whatever you can throw at them.

3. Aldegrion - Franc, Ben and Suv are all amazing players to make this arguably one of the best accounts on the world. Definitely one of the best pick ups by dest.

4. Te Moja - Tim and Cathie i've known since 76 and have been in quite a few of my tribes. They are extremely loyal and active and always providing help to the tribe. Not one to top the scoreboards, the Te Moja account is still one you need to have on your side.

5. Caarl the Llama - Angeeeeelooooo <3 is a machine of a player as well as a expert leader.

6. The Devil Monster - Jordan and Jimbo. This has got to be the hottest account of W80 (DVBBS confirmed) and is a sexy addition to my top 10.

7. Radical Dictator - Despite recent controversies, I've always respected Googly, Hybrid and Foc for their excellence in both running a tribe and an account.

8. smokn - if i ever get hungry i can just eat some delicious calamari ;)

9. emilsen1 - an absolute beast. Always is in top 5 caps in every war and if he's not on a frontline, he'll move to one xD

10. Asura. - Connor and Josiah are gods, James is meh. Together they make one of W80's powerhouse accounts. Definitely an account i'd have in my top 10.

Sorry if i missed anyone!

DeletedUser99565

1. Aldegrion- Everyone on this account, I remember when Gents disbanded and I woke up to be being tribeless with lost villages and a shit ton of incomings from them. These guys are great players with no hesitation, give them an inch and they will take a mile. They made quick work of a lot of players and a must have in everyone's top 10

2. Lichlord3- These guys on their tremendous stacking. They have been stacked for as long as I can remember. Even when their tribemates around them are losing villages and their backline is being catted their stubbornness to move their stacks at all is somewhat impressive to me. (also they never reply to my messages which is impressive since im a pretty hard person to ignore and also displays a little bit of their sassiness. Every top 10 needs some sass)

3. Thinblueline- Brad and Zach. Brad is my wife so I have to have him and while some pople hated his mass calls, I loved them. Zach was my coplayer on w78, and gave him to brad on this world but he'll always have place in my heart.

4. Kirkthewineman- when it comes to Skype calls and alcohol, this was my go to guy. His drunkenness was superb to say the least, I believe we were both drunk a couple times on a call, which was fun. (also his stubbornness and resistance in game I admired)

5. Epictribalnoob- one of the three newbies to SIN, came over with me and OSO. (not as big of a noob as his name suggests)

6. Ososerious- same as ETN except he never joined FBI and I hadn't really talked to much to him before SIN but we've been building up our relationship (not as serious as his name suggests)

7. The Devil Monster- when I found out Jordon played on this account it opened up a lot of doors for me, plus these guys are beasts

8. DVBBS- I like these guys and I expect them to have a huge impact on the regime northern front

9. tudadar- in a world full of barbling and turtling, he was the best and the king of it. Despite constant barbling he was a very good player and got looter of the day several times when he actually tries.

10. cwolffboy- Had to have atleast one female make my top 10, so shout out to michelle. :)

DeletedUser118341

I dont really understand how I am not on all of these. Such bias involved.

DeletedUser99565

I dont really understand how I am not on all of these. Such bias involved.

Well I don't really know you, you took DotD from me, and I've never had a dream about you so that's why you're not in mine.

DVBBS

Well I don't really know you, you took DotD from me, and I've never had a dream about you so that's why you're not in mine.

Does that mean you've had a dream about me? What was it about? Was it a sexy dream? :*