TopNoblingTribes.jpg

[/spoil]

Fastest Noblers
[spoil]
FastestNoblers.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

.MXM.

Thanks for the time and effort, please keep up with it, we really need to see the maps daily :)

DeletedUser1082

Wonderful maps, thank you for your effort!

What would greatly improve them at relatively little effort is the presentation-they could be zoomed in slightly, and the images could be crisper, that'd make them far easier to read. Also, the background colour is almost identical to one of the colours you're using for the subjects in the maps, that could also be changed.

DeletedUser

Thanks for this. Really starting to miss those updating maps. I agree with everything Malreaux said, other than that they're great!

DeletedUser116253

thanks mate much appreciated and in great time too :)

DeletedUser5561

much love man... i use these a lot and am so so thankful to see this

you rock

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Great maps. Maybe change the sidebar colour? As we can't see that it is Ctrl (Top tribes) in the north on this occasion.

DeletedUser92753

I am so happy you are taking this on. The following is advice, not complaints.

1) the sidebar text is not justified. I'm not sure why they aren't staying aligned.
2) some maps aren't staying centered.
3) black text may be more visible on the tribal dominance maps.

You're doing the community a great service providing these maps, thank you!

DeletedUser107233

thanks for filling the gap WointPhore we miss nicks maps and this is a very good substitute

DeletedUser117951

Hey awesome job you did out there! If you have time, can you bring back the Fastest Nobler auto-updating maps please, thank you in advance ^.^

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just feel sorry for rank 14. As it currently stands their name has disappeared in the black background.

Edit: Appears it is fixed! Nice work man. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

DeletedUser92753

Noticing the small tweaks between updates. Very impressed and thankful for this hard work.

DeletedUser

I will try hard to keep this updated daily, until I get my hands on some free/cheap server space

Would a free dropbox account work for this purpose?
I would be interested to learn how you pull the data to make the twstats maps. Do the tribe names auto-update as changes in top 15 occur or do you have to do that part manually?

DeletedUser

Thought you might like to see some of the posts I make for my tribe. I now incorporate your maps since Nickjer went down.
----------------------

As with all maps I post... the data are live and auto-updating daily

World Maps
[spoil]
Tribe dominance
[spoil]
TribeDominance.jpg
[/spoil]
Top 15 tribes
[spoil]
TopTribes.jpg
[/spoil]
Top 15 players
[spoil]
TopPlayers.jpg
[/spoil]
With the update to https:// Nickjers maps are no longer compatible.... this is the best attempt I have seen since then.
[/spoil]

K46 Top 10 tribes
[spoil]
These specific tribes will auto-update on the maps, however if the tribal top 10 changes... I will have to add or delete manually to update.
F4zcugnSMrCbJOXd9n_815Qg9hNTaQ_ZKvbTk_iQOQ=w194-h148-no

Link to map configuration
5589fcb1e2932

Same map but in TW stats format
[spoil]
F4zcugnSMrCbJOXd9n_815Qg9hNTaQ_ZKvbTk_iQOQ=w194-h148-no
en80
[/spoil]
[/spoil]

Tribe statistics for K46
[spoil]

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Can we expect to see these for W81? Also the top average points tribe was the best map early on IMO and its missing.

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Looking at the maps I love this part of the world! So many tribes all close together, so many potential conflicts that will change the course of the world!

Also Gent's blob is looking awfully impressive, seeing a great deal of growth from them and their average points is as sexy as always.