W80 - What's your view?

DeletedUser

The Good!

1. Most Feared Player:

Aldegrion. Absolute beast account. Has been a pleasure getting to know all the players, and skillwise not much to say there other than class

2. Your Favourite Player(s)

Aldegrion and Asura + Coco of course - My favorites both cause og achievements in game but also for social reasons. Really enjoy playing with them as for the social talk from time to time. Makes the game more fun to play.

3. Most promising top 40 player(s)

FoxForceFive. Dont think a lot have noticed him, but a lot of potential there. Could possibly later have a keypart.

4. Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s):

William Wallace and Dib Dab. Skill is there all about how much they both wish to play.

5. Your Favourite Tribe other than your own, past and present:

It was Regime by far. they had a great start and gained a lot of respect. But when you look at the happenings of this world I consider regime as one of the tribes that has been the least challenged. It doesnt make the tribe worse, or the players less skilled. They just have something to prove as everyone else has. So I am gonna go with Sin since they in my mind changed the tides when they started attacking gents.

6. Biggest game-changing move
:

I could go with Destiny beeing made but again Sin attacks on gents kind of started it all. to what the world has become like today.

7. Best Leader past & present:

Hybrid and Coco - Hybrid as i have written before is just a class act in all comparisons, and have huge respect for him. Coco have turned into a leader allready that i didnt thought possible just some months ago.

8. Most skilled player:

Aldegrion and Asura. Asura especially i have had the pleasure of both playing against for a long time and now playing with. So no doubt there. His ranking are more than well deserved.

9. Most accomplished player:

Asura and aldegrion beeing close.

10. Most underestimated player:

FoxForceFive

12 Funniest poster:

Malreaux i think in a way. But close one

13. Best poster:

UBM for all his contributions with the blog of w80. I hope it will continue

14. Best thread
:
hard to say

15. Best tribe representation
:

early stages I would say by far regime. But again by now I think that Sin and Destiny have been catching up. So all the top 3 tribes i consider basically even. All low membercounts. All relatively good image with good players. Nothing too controversial regarding posts on externals either.

16. The most valuable player in each top 5 tribe
:
Destiny - Coco/aldegrion/asura
Regime- Hybrid/UBM/Zordos
Sin - Hard for me to say

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

5. Your Favourite Tribe other than your own, past and present:

It was Regime by far. they had a great start and gained a lot of respect. But when you look at the happenings of this world I consider regime as one of the tribes that has been the least challenged. It doesnt make the tribe worse, or the players less skilled. They just have something to prove as everyone else has. So I am gonna go with Sin since they in my mind changed the tides when they started attacking gents.

Hmm, this hurts, I guess you guys are the one who killed anan, thin, and all those Gents guys, and Bugz...Don't cover your post with nice words this clearly shows that you consider us doing shit and doing nothing.

Meh

DeletedUser118587

To the above post, you are encouraged to read posts in an optimistic way :D
Your interpretation that youre doing shit, is painful.
He just said he wants yo see you guys challenged more and to be put to a real test for he dosent think beating gents/ anantrocks was a big thing. Since they were warring on 3 fronts and Dest. and SIN were putting an equivalent amount of pressure on them.
All in good spirit!
Cheers
Suv :icon_cool:

DeletedUser118416

Pretty sure I killed anantrocks anyway? Lets look at the facts, I got him kicked from Gents. I got all his stacks removed. It was then sat and gifted. Personally I think these type of threads are too boost ego. Let's be honest everyone had a part to play in the downfall of Gents and really it should just be left at that.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure I killed anantrocks anyway? Lets look at the facts, I got him kicked from Gents. I got all his stacks removed. It was then sat and gifted. Personally I think these type of threads are too boost ego. Let's be honest everyone had a part to play in the downfall of Gents and really it should just be left at that.

yea right and our attacks have nothing to do with it..This is just pathetic...

We've received attacks from anan and we have sent attacks on him I fought him hard, from the looks of it your goading on the fact that your the one who have brought him down..some warrior are u..

Last edited:

DeletedUser118416

Fighting him for a while and getting no where is not the same as actually bringing the account down... Anyway...

Your reading into this too hard Ampac. The point is your trying to justify yourself and nitpick a opinion of someone in this thread. And some of the achievements you listed. Regime weren't the only ones to play a part in. I have not meant to spark an argument between myself and you. But just to make a point that opinions are opinions and everyone had a part to play.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yea, ok.....Thats why I don't like posting here....gonna shut up now

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, I think it's better that tribes show their conquers and stuffs so we will know who have done shit and those who didn't do shit and just blabber their mouths.

DeletedUser118587

Could you please say who blabbering here did not do shit?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Could you please say who blabbering here did not do shit?

And this sort of comment is exactly why Regime members don't really post much on the forum. It's easier to say nothing than to say something that will be used by others to try and stir the pot :)

DeletedUser

Hmm, this hurts, I guess you guys are the one who killed anan, thin, and all those Gents guys, and Bugz...Don't cover your post with nice words this clearly shows that you consider us doing shit and doing nothing.

Meh

I am not covering anything up with nice words. And I honesty didnt think this would cause any arguments. Its a "whats your view" post. So I said my oppinion and gave my reasons. If you have seen my posts before you would know that those havent exactly been hostile regime. So i dont know why i would be covering anything up. I am glad you underlined the most important part, just that the conclusion you make of it despite of that fact is hard to understand.

"I consider Regime as one of the tribes that has been the least challenged"

Yes I do. And there is a difference between that and "doing shit" as you state it. Difference beeing Destiny as in with its former tribenames have countless times been at the edge of breaking. if you are now saying that the same thing has been the case with regime then thats new info for me. there could be several reasons to why regime has had a relatively strong stand in the world basically since start up. Therefore my comments and my "cover up" about skills.

As for the wars. we were fighting bugz a long time before regime entered it. As for Gents we were at war with them a long time before Regime entered it. As for the accounts there were some special circumstances with those you mention. And ThinBlueLine as far as i know was set to delete as soon as he started loosing villages. But those are just details and two accounts among many.

My point was Regime havent been at a breaking point or brought to its knees and came back from it. They earned respect for other things as for the fact they have never really been in trouble so far. which could be due to good diplo, great organisation in tribe etc. But as for war other simply have earned that respect more.

In the past I have said nothing but nice things about regime as far as i remember. And this time that i dont wanna praise them to the sky again apparently was too much to handle for you. So you gave my statements intentions that i dont have. I wasnt covering anything up, simply stating my honest oppinion about the events as everyone else have here. Afterall its named "whats your view"

DeletedUser118587

No intentions of stirring anything. Genuine doubts. Because i dont see anyone blabbering on this thread who hasnt made a contribution to the downfall of thinblueline or gents.All in cheerful spirit, no negativity and only friendliness.
Cheers
Suv :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My point was Regime havent been at a breaking point or brought to its knees and came back from it. They earned respect for other things as for the fact they have never really been in trouble so far. which could be due to good diplo, great organisation in tribe etc. But as for war other simply have earned that respect more.

You can always read a sentence in 2 very different ways. The fact, that Regime, as you say, hasnt really been tested, can be down to 2 options. Either they werent really tested yet, or it didnt show. Judging a tribe from the outside is always hard, and as you can see, how Regime acts on externals, its not that easy to get a good look at the internal state of the Regime.

So yes, it seems other tribes have earned more respect, but then again, is that really Regimes fault? If your only surrounded by tribes, that, no offence, dont post a real threat, then what the hell are you supposed to do, if you simply cant get a good war out of them.?

DeletedUser79609

Nothing wrong with not being challenged. I think it's fair to say that everyone you have faced so far was inferior to Regime. Also, you're held together by solid leadership, some tribes haven't had that luxury throughout the world. Nobody was trying to imply that you are bad, or haven't worked hard to get where you are now.

If anything, Regime's biggest challenge has probably been fighting inactivity, but then who doesn't have that problem :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You can always read a sentence in 2 very different ways. The fact, that Regime, as you say, hasnt really been tested, can be down to 2 options. Either they werent really tested yet, or it didnt show. Judging a tribe from the outside is always hard, and as you can see, how Regime acts on externals, its not that easy to get a good look at the internal state of the Regime.

So yes, it seems other tribes have earned more respect, but then again, is that really Regimes fault? If your only surrounded by tribes, that, no offence, dont post a real threat, then what the hell are you supposed to do, if you simply cant get a good war out of them.?

I played in Regime from start up, but i cant say I am too much aware of how the internal relations are in Regime now. But then again i dont see what it has to do with my original statement.

you say that a sentence can always be read in 2 different ways? And you are right. An innocent statement in my mind ampac chose to give a very negative meaning. I explained what i meant by it , and if you wanna go that path too then feel free to do so. Its always easy to missunderstand something if you want to do so.

I said other tribes have had more war to prove their worth. and therefore I chose sin over regime in that comparison since i dont see why I should count potential and possible happenings over real events. As in "should regime be attacked hard, would they have done better than sin". Stuff like that.

I am aware Regime have had war too. I explained some of the circumstances earlier, and from an outside look of things my oppinion is Destiny have had been hit far harder and pressured a lot more than regime has. IN this comparison I think Sin achieved something great with what they did to Gents, and I chose to value that more than Regimes many conquers from Bugz.

Is it really regimes fault you say? Nope it isnt. Every single tribe would always choose whats best for their tribe, and the reasons why Regime in my oppinion hasnt really been challenged yet, could be due to some of the things you quoted me for. Great diplo etc.

To sum up Regime didnt do anything wrong, in fact they might have done everything right. And this is the result of it. The fact is in my mind, that Sin and Destiny had just been tested more and in that comparison I didnt see why I would choose Regime over Sin.

DeletedUser102104

Meh

I know I'm kind of late, but Anant were gifted villages, ThinBlueLine set for delete and 'all those Gents guys' were the noobs hiding behind the tribe. And well Bugz? hmm

Michael Corleone.

I'm liking this thread.

thriller19xo.gif~c200

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think this does require a comment from Regime leadership, given the negativity on our tribe going on here.

Firstly, Regime members are always welcome by us to share opinions here. However, our members tend not to because - as seen above - criticism is not pleasant and it is simply easier to ignore for the most part than comment and risk the less pleasant conversation that so often follows.

Now, on to the nitty gritty of this post.

Regime is proud of what it has achieved. Our member base has remained largely the same plus the additional blood throughout this world because of the sense of pride and honour we have as a tribe.

I am not going to explain what we are proud of, as that is only Regime's business or concern. Our perspective on matters is vastly different from everybody who has never been, or is currently not, a member in Regime. As is the case of players in any tribe on this world - what you see first hand rarely ever matches up to third-party information without having witnessed the events.

The difference in opinion on Logboss on another thread is a fine example of just that.

Long story short, I don't as a duke feel that Regime has any need to have recognition for anything - everybody has their own opinion on different events on this world.

We play our style for our reasons, and it is a way that so far has worked for us. So rather than debate about something that is both inconsequential and that is starting to take this topic away from the fun-loving ideals it held originally to a more dull and boring read, how about people who wish to rate each other/others continue to do so :)