w82 finally starting to get going - who will be the first tribe to fall?

DeletedUser

This is very true Nubzz! I agree with what you said here..church worlds is different from your regular basic worlds. barbs does goes hand in hand...This is facts folks! Again Nubzz when your right i will admit it. Barbs helps But Still don't mean you gonna win the world! You got to be very active and have skill to play the game. In the end thats what matters.:icon_twisted:
Ofcourse you have to "admit" that Nubzz was right, you agreed on what was said. So at that moment you owe it to yourself to give Nubbz credit; but because you agree on the subject that is an extremely easy thing to do. This time you aren't getting my pat on the shoulder. Maybe next time better? :lol:

DeletedUser84793

Ofcourse you have to "admit" that Nubzz was right, you agreed on what was said. So at that moment you owe it to yourself to give Nubbz credit; but because you agree on the subject that is an extremely easy thing to do. This time you aren't getting my pat on the shoulder. Maybe next time better? :lol:

as pretty as you are you can say anything you like im all ears...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser118337

Although i wish nothing bad upon this tribe I predict Addict will fall next. This world is doing well for wars at the moment, a unique situation of very little "cold-war stand off tactics" more fighting straight away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118341

Although i wish nothing bad upon this tribe I predict Addict will fall next. This world is doing well for wars at the moment, a unique situation of very little "cold-war stand off tactics" more fighting straight away.

Addict are not, nor were they ever, a significant tribe. They were always food.

As it is, a couple of their members have been recruited by Jager, and the several of the rest are giving their villages away to those Jager recruits.

The next proper tribe to fall will be Llama I would predict, followed by KIAN.

I know several people are predicting a F! collapse. And ofcourse the initial stats are heavily in CGI favour. However they did declare and (perhaps naively) F! never pre-planned this. I certainly hope they they do show atleast something. There are too many disappointing one sided wars around right now.

Colour fighting 2 fronts? Should be an interesting war.

To clarify Colour have always been fighting wars on 2 fronts. This is no different from when we fought EV and Next. simultaneously.

atmospherecf

Addict are not, nor were they ever, a significant tribe. They were always food.

As it is, a couple of their members have been recruited by Jager, and the several of the rest are giving their villages away to those Jager recruits.

The next proper tribe to fall will be Llama I would predict, followed by KIAN.

I know several people are predicting a F! collapse. And ofcourse the initial stats are heavily in CGI favour. However they did declare and (perhaps naively) F! never pre-planned this. I certainly hope they they do show atleast something. There are too many disappointing one sided wars around right now.

To clarify Colour have always been fighting wars on 2 fronts. This is no different from when we fought EV and Next. simultaneously.

What ever the outcome is. We wish all of yall the best of luck..

resumadero

Bump?

There have been plenty developments since the last post.

Major wars:

• Jager vs Se7en & allies
  • Jager vs TDA
  • F! vs TDA
  • CGI vs F!
  • Colour vs KIAN
  • Colour vs Llama/War!
  • ~FFF~ vs Llama

(Did I miss any?)

So, who will be the next tribe to fall? I think KIAN will go first, followed by F!, followed by Llama/War!

Thoughts?

CGI Vs F! and F! vs TDA? did i read it right?
wtf F! is at war with 1/3 of the world

DeletedUser

Cause they are legends.. The war I would expect will turn on it's head soon enough.. They were just caught of guard.. Not the first time CGI have stepped into an ongoing war.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

CGI Vs F! and F! vs TDA? did i read it right?
wtf F! is at war with 1/3 of the world

F! declared on TDA, and then CGI declared on F!
Good move from CGI really, easiest expansion route, other than possibly Llama/War! territory, which if I'm not mistaken, they recruited a player from.

DeletedUser112079

Cause they are legends.. The war I would expect will turn on it's head soon enough.. They were just caught of guard.. Not the first time CGI have stepped into an ongoing war.

- Nubzz

They are extremely foolish if they were caught off guard, will be interesting to see if they can fight back though, I'll be watching this one :icon_eek:

brattydreams

The fact that their merge failed with Rehab and then shortly after Rehab fell should have told them they would be targeted next lol

Michael Corleone.

- Nubzz

Is legends another way of saying they are your pawns and that is why Ive found defense from F in Jager villages?

DeletedUser112079

Jager cuddling with F, Kian, Rehab, and attempted cuddling with CGI and FFF. And no doubt many many other tribes.. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser117881

Clearly the rest of the world is jealous that they can't have other tribes filling them with support to fight their wars.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Recruiting other people's war targets provides me with a steady stream of internals

-Nubzz