W84 PP buying rank?

Timed bomb.

Question... I used to play a while ago back in 2010 and now it seems if you just invest a whole bunch of money in this game you will survive till the end... doesn't all this PP options take away from fairness and what not?

DeletedUser106065

Question... I used to play a while ago back in 2010 and now it seems if you just invest a whole bunch of money in this game you will survive till the end... doesn't all this PP options take away from fairness and what not?

If you don't care about those PP options, play on non-even numbered worlds.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser110464

With the ability to sell resources to the market to gain pp it actually doesn't require spending money to reach a high rank in early game. It might just take some time and effort is all, but I've seen people make over 100k pp on a world selling resources. Many people will sell resources on one world to use in early game on another world.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser118394

100k? :icon_surprised:
i just got 5k pp from w84... :icon_confused:

Upvote 0

DeletedUser112079

Spending a shitload of pp is pointless if the player spending it does not apply brain

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

If you spend PP to rush buildings, someone else can still take it over without spending PP and then have the benefit of PP use. On the other hand, being able to rush a wall from level 0 to 20 after a successfully dodged nuke in order to more effectively deal with a noble train isn't fair, and the average user with the ability to buy premium will be tempted to do so even if they normally obtain it via the selling of resources - which might be why they make you wait 1.5 hours to get it. If you don't impulse buy they don't make a profit. You can always plan ahead though and have premium in reserve. So I like it, but at the same time I don't.

Upvote 0