W84 World Chat

Ignoramus of the Law

You mean, this isn't going to be like one of those groups Brad creates where he talks about raping people with six police canes at once?

Because those groups are very enlightening.
Civilized and decent dialogue is just... not gentsy.

DeletedUser

You mean, this isn't going to be like one of those groups Brad creates where he talks about raping people with six police canes at once?

Because those groups are very enlightening.
Civilized and decent dialogue is just... not gentsy.

Dan you must be drinking w Kirk? lol/ This isnt like THAT, but Earl. is a mod there too :(

Ignoramus of the Law

We don't give Kirk alcohol anymore.
When drinking has the tendency to play TW.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was on this Chat and had to leave the players troll me there worst then they troll me in the externals , I'm not in there click and don't want to be in there click , most of them they are high stung on themselves and very bad company they will screw you over in a heartbeat and they are ruining the TW community , they are full of cheaters who multi account , have several skype names and while being in there main tribe they are also in another tribe on a different account spying that's how they operate.

They are always in the bigger better tribes and usually play 2-3 players an account , they always fight the small tribes like punks or bullies so say ... Even most the Mods are on their side , although I can't prove it , but I do notice certain players in the forums can say whatever they want to another player and get away with it , but if you say something back to them you'll get infractions , because all these low lifes play for each other and are not fair at all ...

Epic Pandas

I was on this Chat and had to leave the players troll me there worst then they troll me in the externals , I'm not in there click and don't want to be in there click , most of them they are high stung on themselves and very bad company they will screw you over in a heartbeat and they are ruining the TW community , they are full of cheaters who multi account , have several skype names and while being in there main tribe they are also in another tribe on a different account spying that's how they operate.

They are always in the bigger better tribes and usually play 2-3 players an account , they always fight the small tribes like punks or bullies so say ... Even most the Mods are on their side , although I can't prove it , but I do notice certain players in the forums can say whatever they want to another player and get away with it , but if you say something back to them you'll get infractions , because all these low lifes play for each other and are not fair at all ...

This post is alike to a 9 year old girl whining to mummy because the other girls at girl scouts wouldn't let her play with their Barbies.

DeletedUser

I think i know what you need .... 2 co-players that can play (perhaps 23 odd hours a day) then you could have a good account and join the cool punks

DeletedUser

crybaby-o.gif

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I recommend people join. A decent amount of people/tribes are in there.

DeletedUser99565

Someone invite me that shitty link wont work for me while im on mobile taking a poop.

Ignoramus of the Law

a) Either make sure that the conversation is permanently moderated by one of the two current mods (Dan and Earl)
b) Add more moderators

The concept is really nice, doing on Skype what are we supposed to do on this forum, but in a quicker fashion. The problems are that is is free to join, so all sort of trolls, even if not on 84 can join and that moderators being absent, the conversation too often takes some really, really dumb turns.

DeletedUser

Please leave moderators out of it. They are all corrupt and lacking in integrity.

DeletedUser110464

a) Either make sure that the conversation is permanently moderated by one of the two current mods (Dan and Earl)
b) Add more moderators

The concept is really nice, doing on Skype what are we supposed to do on this forum, but in a quicker fashion. The problems are that is is free to join, so all sort of trolls, even if not on 84 can join and that moderators being absent, the conversation too often takes some really, really dumb turns.

Lots of nice people I've met in this chat so that's kinda cool, but my bigger concern is that it's like 57 people in the chat only. It would be nice to see some more of those lesser known players in there since they're the more interesting people to talk to usually.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lots of nice people I've met in this chat so that's kinda cool, but my bigger concern is that it's like 57 people in the chat only. It would be nice to see some more of those lesser known players in there since they're the more interesting people to talk to usually.

talking of lesser players.. wheres brad?? :p

Ignoramus of the Law

As I type this, the Skype W84 group is at 518 people!
We need more! 800 is the new goal. Biggest party ever!