W85 Premades

DeletedUser114149

The big name premades on the world that I have taken notice of are:
1. ISN
2. MILFS
3. SALT
4. EQ
5. DOKDO

Interesting, MILFS and SALT are right on top of each other in K55, and EQ and DOKDO are right on top of each other in K45 (with some of DOKDO spreading into K44).

This could make for some interesting early game.

SALT vs MILFS
[spoil]SALT: Black
MILFS: Blue
cec76b794e.png

[/spoil]

EQ vs DOKDO
[spoil]EQ: Blue
DOKDO: Black
45bdecfc11.png

[/spoil]

ISN by itself
[spoil]ISN: Black
bd0e5170c1.png

[/spoil]

If I missed any premades let me know.
Who will win control?

mattcurr

I would wager that Rabid will be the most successful premade.

I would wager you dont like boobies. Which means you are cootie free. Which means your statement is adequate. I rest my case, it was getting heavy what did I even put in this thing

WHAT IF SALT AND MILFS COMBINED TO BECOME SALTY MILFS. Oh wait thats what eharmony is

DeletedUser114149

I would wager that Rabid will be the most successful premade.

I did not realize Rabid was also a premade. Another in K55:

Rabid vs SALT vs MILFS
[spoil]RABID: Black
SALT: Purple
MILFS: Orange
4c90c8d771.png

[/spoil]

mattcurr

I would wager that my partner would wager that your wager is correct.

Edit: Ew, salty milfs.

Oh come now, I have this theory, all sweet girls are insane right? So its the salty ones on the outside that are sweet on the inside, its like a sour patch kid! Id also wager this world will be very boring.

DeletedUser

Oh come now, I have this theory, all sweet girls are insane right? So its the salty ones on the outside that are sweet on the inside, its like a sour patch kid! Id also wager this world will be very boring.

So basically girls are like salted caramel? I'll bow to your superior expertise on this one!

I agree. That's why I'm playing again. The game was just getting too fun years ago and I didn't like it so I stopped. I mean, I was studying accountancy and now I work in audit - can't be dealing with all that fun. Now that it's boring, it's exactly my cup of tea. :icon_wink:

mattcurr

So basically girls are like salted caramel? I'll bow to your superior expertise on this one!

I agree. That's why I'm playing again. The game was just getting too fun years ago and I didn't like it so I stopped. I mean, I was studying accountancy and now I work in audit - can't be dealing with all that fun. Now that it's boring, it's exactly my cup of tea. :icon_wink:

I can relate when I was doing computer work I started playing again.

Now my "work" consists of taking female asian doctors out to dinner and yelling at minions to get better numbers.(sometimes I think I should tw down as experience as its seriously where I got half the experience) Its a hard life for someone such as me. (Career change to something awesome is worth it)

DeletedUser

Sounds like you've hit the jackpot - and to think you partly have TW to thank. Sure if that's not an advertisement to play then what is?!

mattcurr

Sounds like you've hit the jackpot - and to think you partly have TW to thank. Sure if that's not an advertisement to play then what is?!

Depends im not really sure what my employees opinion really is on me calling them minions, and labeling meeting notices as minions gather. Add this with my pokemon lunch box and I tihnk they probably wonder why some 25 year old idiot is telling them what to do.

DeletedUser

My partner has a pokemon lunch box too! You're basically twins.

Also, 25? It really has been a long time! Quarter of a century old :eek:

mattcurr

My partner has a pokemon lunch box too! You're basically twins.

Also, 25? It really has been a long time! Quarter of a century old :eek:

Dont remind me, and I believe you mean TWINZZZZZZIEZZZZZZZZZZ.

And I wonder why my friends often have to field the question is matt gay at parties. Too bad im not men are so much easier to deal with. BRB gotta go put Bieber on repeat

DeletedUser

Yeah men are, gay men not always. Sometimes my partner is so like a woman I just wish he was one, at least I'd have boobies to play with then.

Edit: Re Bieber, we actually listened to his new album in the car so much that we burned a whole in the CD. Sad times.

Garrock

I would wager you dont like boobies. Which means you are cootie free. Which means your statement is adequate. I rest my case, it was getting heavy what did I even put in this thing

WHAT IF SALT AND MILFS COMBINED TO BECOME SALTY MILFS. Oh wait thats what eharmony is

This is probably the funniest and one of the most clever things I've ever heard you say Matt. I'll even rep you on it (coz I almost coughed over it).

DeletedUser

Save my fragile mind from the filth you dirty heteros get up to!

DeletedUser114149

What are the good ones you speak of then? I just posted the ones that I could find.