W85

DeletedUser118781

BP is about to break, and the externals are still dead. Feels sad indeed. Normally around this time, startup world hoppers would be matching their LC counts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why do everyone stick to the past always? Why not the future? the future is now! play tw as what the trend now a days! and the Trend now is counting your allies and NAPs! not LC's! lol! ^^

DeletedUser

Why do everyone stick to the past always? Why not the future? the future is now! play tw as what the trend now a days! and the Trend now is counting your allies and NAPs! not LC's! lol! ^^

People are talking about the past because the past was more fun. No one would be talking about it if it were worse. It's hard to play now and not reminisce about how exciting new worlds used to be. Conversations, spam, name-calling, and arguments constantly going on in the forums. There was actually a competitive race to be in the top 20 and it was near impossible to maintain without co-players.

Who could forget the amazing external forums banter. Threads such as funniest messages from noobs, top 20 tribes and players discussions, random posts insulting the family tribes of the world. It was great to read.

Also there were up to a dozen premades all competing for locations and heavily competing with one another. I haven't looked particularly hard, but I did not even notice a single premade on this world.

I actually felt way more motivated to constantly play and send that next farm immediately once it returned to my village. The intense, competitive, and alive nature that the game used to create is now gone.

DeletedUser118781

I haven't looked particularly hard, but I did not even notice a single premade on this world.
There is a premade, this one. Had a very difficult time finding members before the world started if I am correct, due to a lack of interest in the world.

DeletedUser

There is a premade, this one. Had a very difficult time finding members before the world started if I am correct, due to a lack of interest in the world.

Yup just noticed that.
Appears that there is just them, and DOKDO, although DOKDO may not be a total premade with their members right now, based on the number of people who joined on the 2nd-4th day.

Interestingly, both DOKDO and EQ are primarily on the North East and both started at around the same time so are definitely going to have to compete early on.

DeletedUser32206

Yup just noticed that.
Appears that there is just them, and DOKDO, although DOKDO may not be a total premade with their members right now, based on the number of people who joined on the 2nd-4th day.

Interestingly, both DOKDO and EQ are primarily on the North East and both started at around the same time so are definitely going to have to compete early on.

Thanks for the notice of our tribe :)

I just would like to correct above, DOKDO is 100% filled with my previous world mates strongly ties with each other :)

DeletedUser

Well, I have 000 LC's and I'm proud of it! ^^

Edit: Oh I forgot this ^^

People are talking about the past because the past was more fun. No one would be talking about it if it were worse. It's hard to play now and not reminisce about how exciting new worlds used to be. Conversations, spam, name-calling, and arguments constantly going on in the forums. There was actually a competitive race to be in the top 20 and it was near impossible to maintain without co-players.

Who could forget the amazing external forums banter. Threads such as funniest messages from noobs, top 20 tribes and players discussions, random posts insulting the family tribes of the world. It was great to read.

Also there were up to a dozen premades all competing for locations and heavily competing with one another. I haven't looked particularly hard, but I did not even notice a single premade on this world.

I actually felt way more motivated to constantly play and send that next farm immediately once it returned to my village. The intense, competitive, and alive nature that the game used to create is now gone.

Wether it's fun or not, the world is changing and the players too! ^^ That is the problem of History! It tries to stick to what is before! Like the Politicians who don't want the new youths to be the one to lead. They don't budge and they always put a placard "The children is the future of the world" but that's a lie.

Power corrupts a man... I like the future! It's something you can't calculate! There is a thrill! a new thing! much better than what the past has provided! =)

hurod

Past was much funner with more players and competition. Nowadays trend is merge to win and backstab everyone while doing so. And i find LC very trendy atm. :icon_wink:

Edit: Oh I forgot this ^^

Wether it's fun or not, the world is changing and the players too! ^^ That is the problem of History! It tries to stick to what is before! Like the Politicians who don't want the new youths to be the one to lead. They don't budge and they always put a placard "The children is the future of the world" but that's a lie.

Power corrupts a man... I like the future! It's something you can't calculate! There is a thrill! a new thing! much better than what the past has provided! =)

I think you are missing my point here. We have no problems with changes, otherwise we would have quit years ago.

Had a very difficult time finding members before the world started if I am correct, due to a lack of interest in the world.

Read the bold. How can you see future bright when less and less players are interested in game. And those who are want to play with benefits against others. We want big worlds.

DeletedUser118781

Yes, it's a paradox. People won't join because worlds are too small, and worlds are too small because people won't join.

And the small size of the world makes mass recruiting tribes even worse..... There are 10+ people in my 20x20 from the same tribe.

hurod

And tribe limit is 60. So you make a family tribe and whole continent is under your control before bp ends :D

DeletedUser118781

2l9paxl.jpg

Just look at the pink diarrhea spprayed over my minimap.