W85

devil667

I could visualize Matt & Nauz goin...

giphy.gif

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

devil devvy you are not even close to that special, and the complaining i have heard was about you was you like to talk shit about people's kids

Heavenly, I've heard little about you, none of it was consequential.

funny you knew who i was when i rimmed you :D

Last edited by a moderator:

HorseSoldier

Well over 5 years ago there was thread on the feedback section predicting this downfall of the game. It came true. New TW worlds go for months before they break out of the 4 core continents. Nobody plays this game anymore. The p2w is bad but there is more to it than that. Inno used to advertise this game. People got tired of wasting their time setting alarms. It was bound to fail. It wasn't making them money and it was screwing up normal people's lives.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well over 5 years ago there was thread on the feedback section predicting this downfall of the game. It came true. New TW worlds go for months before they break out of the 4 core continents. Nobody plays this game anymore. The p2w is bad but there is more to it than that. Inno used to advertise this game. People got tired of wasting their time setting alarms. It was bound to fail. It wasn't making them money and it was screwing up normal people's lives.

Games have a certain lifespan. This game is 10 years old and no other browser game, except Runescape, has been successful this long.

DeletedUser

i believe that's my tribe :icon_rolleyes:

indeed, when that comes we will now see Tribal Hugs

I don't mind a hug! especially from a cute avatar like yours Laura! ^^

But those Japanese Letters... Just remind me of her....

Oh...the World is getting colder...I need a Hug ^^ I think I like to hug those Pinky Colors dotted on MAP ^^