W86 NewsLetter: History Of A Boring World

DeletedUser83995

002.jpg

Historians have said, since the beginning of time. "History will repeat itself". If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of leaning from experience. Some of you may be lost already. That is fine, more will be explained below. Welcome to this edition of "W86 newsletter". Hope you enjoy!

Untitled.jpg

The sad truth with tribalwars is that good tribes are hard to find. Competitive worlds are getting more and more rare. New players come and go, end up in tribes lead by players like Brad, Tony, Balian, Darren, and many other players who I do not wish to mention. They end up in these tribes and then they learn how to merge for survival, and backstab just to stay alive. Now they sooner or later get rimmed by their own tribe mates or by a tribe who refused to merge with them. Now we have a new generation of players who learned these are the tactics for survival. Now we keep breeding these players every world. Sooner or later the only time we will ever have a world with a competitive finish are going to be worlds with mostly veteran players from W39 or earlier...

Now this world is not over, still plenty of time for a competitive finish. The problem is, there are many other players who play with these tactics on this world. I am not saying Faux does not have players who do not use these tactics ether so please do not get my point wrong. My point is just a cry for listeners to realize this game is not just about surviving. It is about war, the game is about making friends with your tribe, not betraying them because you will survive longer with a different tribe. This game has way to many players who just want to survive instead of realizing you can always try again next world. Do not build a reputation like Brad, Darren, or just most of PD players in general no matter what tribe they ran to. Do not let history repeat itself once again on W86. Let's make for a fun end to a world with pretty good settings overall. Let's not let this world go to waste with betrayal and merges. Let's make some new history and a new breed of players starting this world.

Untitled.png

[spoil]Although there are currently no "official wars" on the PnP. This is largely due to both PD and WET merging to make Slek. So statistics are off, or not existent unless you feel like spending an hour digging through TW stats to find out.

PD + WET VS T-O-C
War started 2016,March 11th, 03:23 (Via Forums)
War ended 2016, April 12th 02:05 (when Slek was formed)

PD Gained: 45
PD Lost: 32
PD Net: +13

WET Gained: 47
WET Lost: 26
WET Net: +21

T-O-C Gained: 58
T-O-C Lost: 92
T-O-C Net: -34

Overall not a very impressive show from the former top 2 tribes WET or PD. Against a tribe that most top tribes should be able to handle fairly easily.

PD VS Faux
War Started 2016,April 1st 21:59 (via forums)
War Ended 2016, April 12th 02:05 (when Slek was formed)

Faux Gained: 27
Faux Lost: 7
Faux Net: +20

PD Gained: 7
PD Lost: 27
PD Net: -20

Short war only lasted 11 days till PD disbanded and merged into WET making Slek.

[/spoil]
[spoil]
Screen_Shot_2016_04_18_at_2_46_40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_04_18_at_2_46_58_PM.png

No "official wars" with MORS, but a little eye candy for the poor souls.

There are no other "official wars" place publicly anyways. So I will leave it at this.
[/spoil]

Ponv5P.png

SuDnNq.png
0BXT64.png

WznIuZ.png

Now I apologize ahead of time, I did not really take the time to do much for top tribes and players. So the rest of this newsletter is simply stuff you can look up on your own in game put into one area. Along with a map at the end. So if you don't care about rankings, stats or maps. You don't have to open the next couple spoilers.

Tribes, Players, ODA Rankings

[spoil]
Screen_Shot_2016_04_18_at_3_25_50_PM.png

bI1Kcv.png

SU4DNO.png

WaaezL.png
g7192I.png

BIlF0z.png

aQEnNg.png

M4amCp.png

[/spoil]

In a day Rankings

[spoil]
bJerUB.png

wh9V32.png

RUqmNI.png

rfJkGU.png

n45uCn.png
[/spoil]

Wars, Dominance, & Maps

[spoil]
hipzte.png

GDW78Y.png

eYxD8g.png
[/spoil]

Hope you guys enjoyed the read, again I am still looking for help making these newsletters. I would like someone who can do detailed opinions on the top 5 tribes and players. I personally don't have the time to do it, but I know if I found someone who could. It would make these newsletters way better. I would be willing to take on two or three people and credit will be given to the player who helps. These newsletters will only be as good as the info I get/help I get.

Sig.jpg\

Last edited:

DeletedUser83995

Updated added an interview with TonyTiger09, Duke of Slek

DeletedUser116663

nice one again. as you said its kind of got boring in w86 and its true.

probably in the following weeks things are going to spice up a bit. :)

and the interview was good, short and simple. Hope things go well for you Tony Tiger and Slek

Last edited:

arabela

The sad truth with tribalwars is that good tribes are hard to find. Competitive worlds are getting more and more rare.

Now we have a new generation of players who learned these are the tactics for survival. Now we keep breeding these players every world. Sooner or later the only time we will ever have a world with a competitive finish are going to be worlds with mostly veteran players from W39 or earlier...

My point is just a cry for listeners to realize this game is not just about surviving. It is about war, the game is about making friends with your tribe, not betraying them because you will survive longer with a different tribe. This game has way to many players who just want to survive instead of realizing you can always try again next world.

I enjoyed the reading very much. It is a thing that annoys me a lot and i see it very often happening in these new worlds. Players would do anything to just win a world. They have no satisfaction playing against odds and be on underdog side. They backstab or do anything in their power to get the win easy. This game is not ONLY about who wins it. It is about HOW you did it aswell. This is how you get respect. Having allies and naps and merging all map doesnt make you a better player or a better tribe uncontrary.... This is what the new players must understand.

Anyway, you have a point and i approve it.

Psihic

I like your newsletter, just felt like its missing a little depth this time.

Props for doing it at all though !

And about the merging lala stuff, good thing there is MORS to show the newcommers how its done !

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Great read again Jimmy! Still don't like the bas at my co though :icon_neutral::icon_redface:

DeletedUser116223

We are not troll tribe like wet and pd to declare in external a small tribe like tco...
We won our opponents ιn k44 hts family(GRIM)-Nuke X-Grind! and some other small tribes.

If we declare a ''strong tribe'' like slek for example we are going to make some pnp.

Last edited:

DeletedUser83995

If we declare a ''strong tribe'' like slek for example we are going to make some pnp.

I understood this, I can tell by looking at recent noble caps that you have been tugging it out with both NWO and TCO but it was not made public and stats are pretty one sided I personally thought it was better to post the graphs I did instead of one sided war stats with tribes that don't stand a chance.

DeletedUser

Historians have said, since the beginning of time. "History will repeat itself".

Actually it's more commonly quoted as "History repeats itself." What history decides to do is left to our own wills.

Then you've got the misconception that "History is written by victors." When in actuality: History is written by the writers. So hopefully they're cared for enough.

Good content--- keep it up.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The Scientist ,

You talk up a storm and always trying to make yourself look like some hero of tribal wars while making others look bad , you will do anything to make yourself look like the God of TW , it's a shame that half your tribe haven't figure you out yet .

I will say this here , so all can see .. The Scientist and some other Dukes are all in a Clique and they are treating players like pawns in chess to do anything to get a World Wins behind their belts , but they are doing nothing but destroying the TW community . I have the proof that they are making deals behind players backs to dismiss their own tribemates so other tribes can op them in return they will have their other friend duke dismiss someone in their tribe so they can op them .

Another thing is new tribes don't even get a chance to develop because of your Clique you end up getting your spies in there , to let you know what all is going on and then you wander why tribes split up ?

Players spend a great deal of money to play TW to try to get a win and when stuff like this happens to them they usually just end up quitting , and what's worse is you make them same players look like garbage right here in the externals .

You all may not believe me now , but wait until it happens to you then you will see for youselves.

Last edited:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The Scientist ,

You talk up a storm and always trying to make yourself look like some hero of tribal wars while making others look bad , you will do anything to make yourself look like the God of TW , it's a shame that half your tribe haven't figure you out yet .

I will say this here , so all can see .. The Scientist and some other Dukes are all in a Clique and they are treating players like pawns in chess to do anything to get a World Wins behind their belts , but they are doing nothing but destroying the TW community . I have the proof that they are making deals behind players backs to dismiss their own tribemates so other tribes can op them in return they will have their other friend duke dismiss someone in their tribe so they can op them .

Another thing is new tribes don't even get a chance to develop because of your Clique you end up getting your spies in there , to let you know what all is going on and then you wander why tribes split up ?

Players spend a great deal of money to play TW to try to get a win and when stuff like this happens to them they usually just end up quitting , and what's worse is you make them same players look like garbage right here in the externals .

You all may not believe me now , but wait until it happens to you then you will see for youselves.

Any evidence of this?

A random kicking like that would be pointless wouldn't it?

DeletedUser116223

The Scientist ,

I think everyone knows about this deal...

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

I got the proof alright , I'm just waiting for The Scientist to call me a liar

Why would you wait if you have proof? either supply it or continue being mad that your tribe failed as predicted, all you seem to do is play the victim Balian and seeing as you brought up the community what exactly do you bring? all you seem to do is moan, are you just jealous that other tribes have not disbanded yet, must be tough seeing other tribes still going knowing your leader who you had so much faith in just screwed you over :lol:

Michael Corleone.

giphy.gif

Sounds like a deal your own duke would make.

PS: What happened with your other thread saying you were leaving the community?

DeletedUser83995

The Scientist ,

Put the popcorn down ladies. There will not be a blow out. This is what Balian does on every world. He talks about stuff he has no idea about to try and get trouble going within the world.

To address your claims about me being a TW god, I have said many times I am not that good of a player, nor do I think I am good leader ether. I simply enjoy the game and play it. I don't think of myself as some high almighty blessed by the TW gods themselfs.

To address the rest of it all I can say is you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to your claims on myself. I have stepped down from a leadership role probably over a month ago with two weeks of training in Indiana I would not be able to lead a tribe. Faux took over as Duke. Secondly, the message Faux wrote to tony has been solved within Faux. So no point in solving the issue over the externals.

Now this is the difference between me and you Balian and why very few people can stand to be in a tribe with you. When issues rise with you, you take it right to the externals. When issues rise with me, I try and fix them internally.