W86 NewsLetter: History Of A Boring World

mvjgvj

The Scientist ,

You talk up a storm and always trying to make yourself look like some hero of tribal wars while making others look bad , you will do anything to make yourself look like the God of TW , it's a shame that half your tribe haven't figure you out yet .

I will say this here , so all can see .. The Scientist and some other Dukes are all in a Clique and they are treating players like pawns in chess to do anything to get a World Wins behind their belts , but they are doing nothing but destroying the TW community . I have the proof that they are making deals behind players backs to dismiss their own tribemates so other tribes can op them in return they will have their other friend duke dismiss someone in their tribe so they can op them .

Another thing is new tribes don't even get a chance to develop because of your Clique you end up getting your spies in there , to let you know what all is going on and then you wander why tribes split up ?

Players spend a great deal of money to play TW to try to get a win and when stuff like this happens to them they usually just end up quitting , and what's worse is you make them same players look like garbage right here in the externals .

You all may not believe me now , but wait until it happens to you then you will see for yourselves.

can show the proof instead of spreading rumors or falsely accusing any one without any proof

its not like pd was the most innocent tribe of this world you recruited lord-spider from smurfs and when smurf attacked him you said sumrfs broke the NAP isnt recruiting a member from the tribe you are having the NAP is offence towards that tribe, you kicked a player cause he didnt had points high enough (i dont remember the guy) then when you tried to eat him you could not cause he had enough troops to defend him self from the whole tribe

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
can show the proof instead of spreading rumors or falsely accusing any one without any proof

its not like pd was the most innocent tribe of this world you recruited lord-spider from smurfs and when smurf attacked him you said sumrfs broke the NAP isnt recruiting a member from the tribe you are having the NAP is offence towards that tribe, you kicked a player cause he didnt had points high enough (i dont remember the guy) then when you tried to eat him you could not cause he had enough troops to defend him self from the whole tribe

I don't have to show the proof , The scientist done admitted to it when he said

Secondly, the message Faux wrote to tony has been solved within Faux. So no point in solving the issue over the externals.

Michael Corleone.

What a cop out. Just another Balian scheme for cries of attention. The issue was solved so who cares

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What a cop out. Just another Balian scheme for cries of attention. The issue was solved so who cares

Corleone ,

Have I rimmed you in some world before ? You seem very butthurt everytime I have something to say . I want to show the evidence , but the reason I have not is because I don't want to piss off others in the process for giving it to me .

DeletedUser83995

Corleone ,

Have I rimmed you in some world before ? You seem very butthurt everytime I have something to say . I want to show the evidence , but the reason I have not is because I don't want to piss off others in the process for giving it to me .

Then why take it to the forums in the first place?

From my point of view you took it to the forums so show everyone I am a bad leader when I am not even Duke of the tribe. Why come to the forums and be like "I have this, this, and that.... But I won't show you because I don't want to piss off the people who gave it to me" You could have said everything you said here in personal because you have proven no point to the world other then now they know I am not the duke of Faux. Good job Balian.

Michael Corleone.

Corleone ,

I am not butthurt, and no you have not. I have told you that all you do is cry/whine and look for attention. And you prove everyone who agrees with this every time you post.

Congrats Balian, you came in here to do a dirt job on Scientist, for only it to blow up in your face. You are great at doing this.

tumblr_lwnargGDHx1qgqpp5.gif

DeletedUser111495

If you are going to bring something to externals at least bring it, you just keep contradicting yourself Balian but like the nub you are you cant provide shit, typical reasons every nub without evidence uses, I hear you are planning to backstab your tribe Balian but dont ask me for evidence as Im too scared I might annoy my imaginary source Im making up to hide the fact I dont have anything, hopefully if I cry loud enough someone will listen :lol:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know the game your all trying to play here I'm not some stupid kid , your all trying to get me to put it out there by talking trash to me , but I'm not going to give trash to trashy people . Funny thing is your all so stupid that players who read the externals can see who all are in the Clique by taking up for one another ..

One thing I will give you is this :

stink-clipart-Trash_Can__Smelly_1.png

It's where you all belong

Michael Corleone.

Nobody is playing a game. YOU are being called out for something YOU started by bringing it to the forums. When asked to post the evidence, YOU decided not to because YOU were afraid. The issue in question according to the person YOU accused of originally has said that the issue has been taken care of. YOU bring it on to yourself every single time. Now when can we expect YOU to start playing the victim card?

And if you view me as a trashy person, that's perfectly fine. But unlike you, I will not cry about it. And lol @ clique. I do not know Scientist. And myself and Volga do not really get along and has been that way for quite awhile. No clique here, I guess you are playing the victim card for everyone "ganging" up on you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

All people are going to see is us calling you out over something you decided to bring to the externals despite just saying there is no need ( hypocrite ) then instead of putting us in our place like someone with the amount of hatred they have towards us would do you decide to come up with typical BS excuses and then call people stupid, I hope you have more faith in Slek than PD showed you as one things for sure noone will take you in when you eventually go down.

If you feel so strong about it then you can always settle it on the battlefield, thats if you actually want to fight considering at least 60% of your account has been internals and barbs.
:icon_biggrin:

Thats all im saying on this matter, ill leave you with this:

[video=youtube;KEsKIM9MZnE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEsKIM9MZnE[/video]

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All people are going to see is us calling you out over something you decided to bring to the externals despite just saying there is no need ( hypocrite ) then instead of putting us in our place like someone with the amount of hatred they have towards us would do you decide to come up with typical BS excuses and then call people stupid, I hope you have more faith in Slek than PD showed you as one things for sure noone will take you in when you eventually go down.

None will take me in ? Is that because you run the community of TW and what you say goes ? What makes you so special ? Why do you feel so special ? Your a player just like myself yet you talk to me like your above me , are you use to talking down on people ? I never talk down on players unless they talk down on me first .

mvjgvj

The Scientist ,

You talk up a storm and always trying to make yourself look like some hero of tribal wars while making others look bad , you will do anything to make yourself look like the God of TW , it's a shame that half your tribe haven't figure you out yet .

I will say this here , so all can see .. The Scientist and some other Dukes are all in a Clique and they are treating players like pawns in chess to do anything to get a World Wins behind their belts , but they are doing nothing but destroying the TW community . I have the proof that they are making deals behind players backs to dismiss their own tribemates so other tribes can op them in return they will have their other friend duke dismiss someone in their tribe so they can op them .

Another thing is new tribes don't even get a chance to develop because of your Clique you end up getting your spies in there , to let you know what all is going on and then you wander why tribes split up ?

Players spend a great deal of money to play TW to try to get a win and when stuff like this happens to them they usually just end up quitting , and what's worse is you make them same players look like garbage right here in the externals .

You all may not believe me now , but wait until it happens to you then you will see for youselves.

I got the proof alright , I'm just waiting for The Scientist to call me a liar

I know the game your all trying to play here I'm not some stupid kid , your all trying to get me to put it out there by talking trash to me , but I'm not going to give trash to trashy people . Funny thing is your all so stupid that players who read the externals can see who all are in the Clique by taking up for one another ..

One thing I will give you is this :

stink-clipart-Trash_Can__Smelly_1.png

It's where you all belong

maybe you shd read these post one time again then go look in the mirror and read the last post for your self,
dont call other a trash when you are the posting garbage in externals

Michael Corleone.

cwl.gif

At the above post. To get back on topic, kinda, thank you for the read Scientist. I find the blog quite enjoyable and keep up the good work!

Michael Corleone.

^I guess you did not read The Scientist post where he said that the issue Balian was referring to (the screenshot/mail) was resolved already. Now we are just beating dead horse repeatedly. Thanks for screenshot tho. For both tribes that offer seems like a win-win proposition. :lol:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
3in5HNB71gZvq.gif
[/spoil]

In Balian's defense; The Scientist claimed this world is boring, when its' barely gotten started. . .

Quick pro tip: Don't play the game as a clique, play it as friends.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
^I guess you did not read The Scientist post where he said that the issue Balian was referring to (the screenshot/mail) was resolved already. Now we are just beating dead horse repeatedly. Thanks for screenshot tho. For both tribes that offer seems like a win-win proposition. :lol:

Corleone,

I knew for a fact you would still have something ignorant to say no matter if I am right or wrong . I'm sure if you were the one being asked to be dismissed , you would feel different . Like I said I am just a TW player like the rest of you , but it's people like yourself who are giving me a bad rep as if you are in charge of the tribal wars community and you think What you say goes ..