W86 NewsLetter: History Of A Boring World

Michael Corleone.

Learn to lighten up the last bit was a joke and I thanked you for the screenshot, drama queen.

You give yourself a bad rep. You blame everyone else for your problems all the time yet you bring it on yourself, every single time. I am not in charge of the TW community. People form their opinions on you based on your posts and their playing time with you. Save the dramatics for theater 101

I am legitimately asking you to add me and anyone that criticizes you to your Ignore List. I think you would enjoy your time on the forums more that way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119075

Don't know who anyone is before this world, but to be fair to Balian.... If that mail is true then Drunken Profession is in the wrong here in my opinion for the following reasons.

Annacocks is in his tribe and is recruited by Faux, I don't know the situation but if you guys want to kick him then at least let him know instead of trying to make deals with other tribes. Pretty low blow scheming to get your own players rimmed. Maybe you had other plans with this sly deal, but where ever it leads, it is still a terrible thing to do.

Correct me if I'm wrong but The Scientist was scrutinizing backstabbing/betray their tribemates for the win?

DeletedUser100230

To be frank this world has changed a lot . I have seen a lot of backstabbing and things . Anyways just to Clr things up I would like to post these link . I just want the world to know i was never wrong and i dont know why Faux planned such big game behind my back .

https://gyazo.com/92354b89a737c63c234cbd867cb16a3c

[4/21/2016 10:15:17 PM] Faux: I apologize to you man. I personally thought you were planning to work against us with how much slek has talked about you and all the personal alliances you have. I am removing myself from the game completely and will let chuck run the tribe. This situation has now caused a predicament that I may have just screwed the tribe and the entire world.
[4/21/2016 10:59:15 PM] Faux: It's been fun playing with you for the short time and maybe we meet again on a other world. I just realized why slek has the representation they do and hopefully you and faux survive and win

So in the entire scenario Me and balain were framed for no reason . I respect Anthony the Duke of Slek who stood by his tribe mate and did not accept the deal . I am very disappointed with What faux has done and i am not sure what the outcomes Will be .

Regards
Anant

DeletedUser

If you intend to kick anatrocks why did you recruit him in the first place?

Also what i see as an outsider about the balian case: he was a player of PD who had already won the continent by merging (rofl) and then PD decided to merge with WET who had won their continent by merging (rofl again). He got sick of the way brad handled the situation so he didnt want to be part of the merge as any self respected player would have done. So he formed his own tribe but after a while he joines slek back, i imagine after realising he cant survive alone and maybe slek was already spamming him to get back.

I consider all the players who made their own tribe and stood aside from the slek merge, with more self respect. And for the rest of you who are still there a friendly reminder, instead of trying already to save your @ss by pming othet tribes for recruitment, next wolrd you join try to not follow the same leaders who from what i see play every world and destroy the game by making it tribal hugs.

DeletedUser119075

Mistakes are often made in recruitment, no one can be 100% sure on all their recruitment, but if they have an issue with a player in the tribe, its better to speak with him then to plan behind his back to get him noble out.... that's just really low. Also from that screen shot it seems Faux is trying to Blame Slek for this lol.

But I hope the "new leadership" can lead Faux to a new high

DeletedUser

If you intend to kick anatrocks why did you recruit him in the first place?

Also what i see as an outsider about the balian case: he was a player of PD who had already won the continent by merging (rofl) and then PD decided to merge with WET who had won their continent by merging (rofl again). He got sick of the way brad handled the situation so he didnt want to be part of the merge as any self respected player would have done. So he formed his own tribe but after a while he joines slek back, i imagine after realising he cant survive alone and maybe slek was already spamming him to get back.

I consider all the players who made their own tribe and stood aside from the slek merge, with more self respect. And for the rest of you who are still there a friendly reminder, instead of trying already to save your @ss by pming othet tribes for recruitment, next wolrd you join try to not follow the same leaders who from what i see play every world and destroy the game by making it tribal hugs.

You live up to your name! Wow O.O

This world just defined gerrymandering in a tribal sense. Congrats to W86, you da real mvp.

DeletedUser83995

Correct me if I'm wrong but The Scientist was scrutinizing backstabbing/betray their tribemates for the win?

I really hate explaining things to you because you don't listen very well and apparently don't read very well ether.. I will slow this one down for you Tribute......

I......Have........Not.......Been....In.......Leadership........Since....... Mid March.......

So you really can't put the blame for what Faux did on me or the tribe Faux as a whole. From my understand after talking to a couple members of the council. The council knew he was going to go to Slek for a 7 day cease fire so we can move around defense to the front lines but had no idea they were going to offer Anantrocks up for Balian. He acted on his own when doing so.

I am not one for making predictions but I think he reached out to Slek with the proposal to see what they would have to say. Anantrocks would have never been dismissed from the tribe as he is well liked by a handful of players even if not Faux. Think it was just to see if Slek would be willing to dismiss him. I am not saying he is right. I am saying however one more time because you probably still didn't understand me the first time..... I was not in leadership when deal was made, nor did I have anything to do with or any knowledge of it going on. So please leave my playing tactics out of a choice made by someone else.

There s my proof

Congratulations for the first time since I have known you.... you kept to your word and posted someone not worth banging my head up against a wall reading.

Point still stands that the issue was solved internally and I had nothing to do with it. So you making this post on MY newsletter bashing MY playing styles and leadership just makes me want to bash my head up against a wall.......
:icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser119075

aww did I push a button?

I think you are the one who needs to learn to understand where my sentence is being applied for. I did not once mentioned you being a leader mate, I quoted from your post for everyone else (particularly the players who made this decision in the SAME tribe you are in).

You are just making assumptions based on nothing. If you had read my previous post properly you would of seen me write "Maybe you had other plans with this sly deal, but where ever it leads, it is still a terrible thing to do. ".(with the "you" referring to drunken profession) since you will probs start having a fit again if I didn't make this 100% clear.

I also did not blame Faux as a whole, I blame "Faux" the leader. If you had read carefully you would of also seen me write "
But I hope the "new leadership" can lead Faux to a new high".

Clearly scientist, you don't read and jump to conclusions before you fully understand what is written, then try to make others feel stupid.

Great JOB

DeletedUser83995

I do scrutinize back stabbing/betraying players. Which is why when TBW did it to you, he was removed from leadership. When Faux did it in this occasion I have removed myself from the Chuck Norris account.

I not only joined this world ONLY to play with Nest* who has quit a long time ago, but I also can not stand the tactics that are used by players now days just to survive. So once again, Ol Scientist will return to his hiding hole till Hybrid and Googly start up another tribe in the 90 world's I am sure.

DeletedUser70389

There were reasons I didn't kick Balian. First off I have not once had a problem with him. I think he's a good guy, same goes for Anan as I played with them both in GENTS. Secondly, I was sure if the deal was even sincere. I wouldn't risk kicking a member for no reason. It would make me look bad and had a guy nobled out for no reason. I know many people dislike me on this world but I don't want to risk my own tribe doing the same.

DeletedUser100230

There were reasons I didn't kick Balian. First off I have not once had a problem with him. I think he's a good guy, same goes for Anan as I played with them both in GENTS. Secondly, I was sure if the deal was even sincere. I wouldn't risk kicking a member for no reason. It would make me look bad and had a guy nobled out for no reason. I know many people dislike me on this world but I don't want to risk my own tribe doing the same.

Well i dont dislike you :)
But next time if u forget to put that T i will rim u with Love :D

DeletedUser111495

Clearly scientist, you don't read and jump to conclusions before you fully understand what is written,

Dont worry Ive got that sorted, Im sending him here, we all appreciate your concern, afterall you would know all about jumping, wonder how long you will stay in our new tribe, guess Slek are not offering you any more free villages ? :icon_rolleyes:

0206-derek-zoolander-vh1-films-paramount-pictures-01-1200x630.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser100230

I really hate explaining things to you because you don't listen very well and apparently don't read very well ether.. I will slow this one down for you Tribute......

I......Have........Not.......Been....In.......Leadership........Since....... Mid March.......

So you really can't put the blame for what Faux did on me or the tribe Faux as a whole. From my understand after talking to a couple members of the council. The council knew he was going to go to Slek for a 7 day cease fire so we can move around defense to the front lines but had no idea they were going to offer Anantrocks up for Balian. He acted on his own when doing so.

I am not one for making predictions but I think he reached out to Slek with the proposal to see what they would have to say. Anantrocks would have never been dismissed from the tribe as he is well liked by a handful of players even if not Faux. Think it was just to see if Slek would be willing to dismiss him. I am not saying he is right. I am saying however one more time because you probably still didn't understand me the first time..... I was not in leadership when deal was made, nor did I have anything to do with or any knowledge of it going on. So please leave my playing tactics out of a choice made by someone else.

Just to clear few things up Yes Jimmy had no idea about what was happening . I dont think he was even aware of this, that i joined Faux . With all that said Jimmy you still defending that Nick ( Faux). His intentions were very clear . When Anthony informed me about this deal i messaged him to ask and he lied to me that time also ( If you need the screen shots i can provide u on skype or here). So saying that he was just checking what would slek do is Wrong mate . He planned against me and balian which was wrong.

DeletedUser83995

I am sure that was not his intent but I was just giving him the benefit of the doubt due to me not talking to him about why he did it. Nor do I care anymore to ask him or I would have and made my post factual instead of opinionated.

DeletedUser119075

I wish they were Free, I would also openly admit my free village taking ways......

I don't think you are in a position to talk.... I put you to shame with your ODA :icon_wink:

And you have no clue what has happened, me and leaders of Slek are on good terms...so long as they understand I don't care what any of you trolls think :p

#ForceInternalsFTW

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wish they were Free, I would also openly admit my free village taking ways......

I don't think you are in a position to talk.... I put you to shame with your ODA :icon_wink:

And you have no clue what has happened, me and leaders of Slek are on good terms...so long as they understand I don't care what any of you trolls think :p

#ForceInternalsFTW
What's your nick in-game?

DeletedUser111085

So basically your understanding is you get first dibs on internals ? Sign me up.