W86 NewsLetter: History Of A Boring World

DeletedUser83995

I wish they were Free, I would also openly admit my free village taking ways......

I don't think you are in a position to talk.... I put you to shame with your ODA :icon_wink:

And you have no clue what has happened, me and leaders of Slek are on good terms...so long as they understand I don't care what any of you trolls think :p

#ForceInternalsFTW

You are a good fit in Slek Extribute. They have many members who are cancerous to what ever tribe they join and you guys managed to collect 7 or 8 of them in the same tribe including yourself. It's almost like Gent's all over again on W80. Common factors....

1) They merged to get where they are
2) Brad and Tony are in the tribe
3) Going to fail just a matter of when.

DeletedUser119075

You are a good fit in Slek Extribute. They have many members who are cancerous to what ever tribe they join and you guys managed to collect 7 or 8 of them in the same tribe including yourself. It's almost like Gent's all over again on W80. Common factors....

Wow check you out, judging who ever you don't like and making them look bad in externals, what a classic move from you. I don't know Brad or Tony that well, so not going to talk about them.... but lets talk about me. Haven't done a think wrong to Faux, you say I'm cancerous but yet your tribe has a history of backstabbing leaders. This is the second time the leadership of Faux offered one of their own lesser player up for their own goal.

And hate all you want about merging, at the end of the day no one will reject free villages, so hate all you want. Because I know you will not turn down an offer to get free villages (I'm assuming that's what you meant by merging). And even now you talk nonsense with out checking facts. We hardly had any free vills if you compare our ODA with the likes of yourself and the rest of the world.

As for tribe merging , we just went with the flow. Unlike some people we play without backstabbing anyone, yes we left Slek, but don't slag us off without knowing the full story.... but yet again that is quite hard for you.

DeletedUser119075

So basically your understanding is you get first dibs on internals ? Sign me up.

ForceInternals.... they just seem to quit when they are near me......

OH MY GOD .. maybe The Scientist is right and I'm that cancerous :p

DeletedUser70389

Right, get over yourself. I'm one of the most loyal honest players to play. Pretty sure I hadn't done a single thing to you to call me out? And in Gents I wasn't in leadership I was just a someone that took over coplaying.

DeletedUser116223

RIdiculus 2 days before our op on slek lands they disbanded forming new tribes again...
How many tribes are these players going to change till the end of w86...

Its embarashing for wet and pd to get recruited from rim tribes....

Last edited:

DeletedUser116490

The Scientist ,

You talk up a storm and always trying to make yourself look like some hero of tribal wars while making others look bad , you will do anything to make yourself look like the God of TW , it's a shame that half your tribe haven't figure you out yet .

I will say this here , so all can see .. The Scientist and some other Dukes are all in a Clique and they are treating players like pawns in chess to do anything to get a World Wins behind their belts , but they are doing nothing but destroying the TW community . I have the proof that they are making deals behind players backs to dismiss their own tribemates so other tribes can op them in return they will have their other friend duke dismiss someone in their tribe so they can op them .

Another thing is new tribes don't even get a chance to develop because of your Clique you end up getting your spies in there , to let you know what all is going on and then you wander why tribes split up ?

Players spend a great deal of money to play TW to try to get a win and when stuff like this happens to them they usually just end up quitting , and what's worse is you make them same players look like garbage right here in the externals .

You all may not believe me now , but wait until it happens to you then you will see for youselves.

Well well I agree with you. One of our mates were threaten to join them otherwise he will sink along with us. And unfortunately they got him. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RIdiculus 2 days before our op on slek lands they disbanded forming new tribes again...

They are a bunch of clowns

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

well the leader doesn't plan to do the cliche 'uniting' but prefers to 'untie' things. This world is chaos and almost impossible to predict anymore to uch going on to keep up with.

DeletedUser114869

I've been inactive and anyone and everyone in the tribe will tell you that. My co's been playing I just logged on and send farming runs. I have been too busy with RL because I got promoted to Sgt. Please stop trying to run my name through the mud Jimmy as you know better than anyone if I wanted leadership position and had time I would have gotten it. From day one in slek I told them I didn't want to be a leader.
30df8fa6247b30b1b530cb7eae1647a2.png