W86 World Cup - THE BIG FINALE !!

DeletedUser70389

Didnt take long for all the little trufflettes to come out ........
Check his caps mostly all ex WET buddies given to him ...stats dont lie as you lots keep saying ....
my little truffle failures
Hey pal think what you want. I promise truffle would walk all over your account if you had the balls to let your account name be known.

DeletedUser88057

You going to let us know your IG name or hide behind your external account? Probably doesn't matter I can probably find you in Truffles conquer stats.

Nah you wont funny guy...i wasnt a member of WET therefore i never gave him my villages unlike the other WET/ eXWET are still doing/have done.......check his conquers...check the players ....its that easy

DeletedUser88057

Listen Mr Complete Failure do you still even have an account here to walk over? oops sorry thats a no isnt it? ........why are you still lurking around this world when you have no friends left here?
giving my ig name still wouldnt change the fact truffles stats from conquers are nearly all ex WET in some form or other go check it out its easy to do........

Psihic

Butthurt much ?

You dare to tell your ign ?

I bet you dont.

Mine is Flavius Aetius. I dare you :)

DeletedUser70389

Listen Mr Complete Failure do you still even have an account here to walk over? oops sorry thats a no isnt it? ........why are you still lurking around this world when you have no friends left here?
giving my ig name still wouldnt change the fact truffles stats from conquers are nearly all ex WET in some form or other go check it out its easy to do........

If you are referring to me, yes I did fail. You are however incorrect in saying I don't have freinds left over in the world. I've had several offers to continue playing. I have finals this week so I don't have time for a computer game atm. So nice try bud.

DeletedUser70389

Also I know a way we can decide which account wins. If you give your ig name both michonne and truffle can launch on you, whomever takes the most villas wins. Assuming you have more than 3 villas.

satorbg

If you are referring to me, yes I did fail. You are however incorrect in saying I don't have freinds left over in the world. I've had several offers to continue playing. I have finals this week so I don't have time for a computer game atm. So nice try bud.

I'll be your friend. Coplay me bae <3

DeletedUser119075

Nah you wont funny guy...i wasnt a member of WET therefore i never gave him my villages unlike the other WET/ eXWET are still doing/have done.......check his conquers...check the players ....its that easy

Explain to me what you mean by given.... because from his ODA, I can interpret that he fought for those villages. If we go by your idea of him receiving given villages...then I have no clue why his ODA is that high compared to some players who "has fought for their villages".

You don't want people to know your IGN, fair enough that is your choice. Being butthurt and talking bad about someone whilst hiding away is just LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well this went awful alot off-topic, lol.

Don't know them that well so I just have to go with the stats.
Truffle

DeletedUser100230

Also I know a way we can decide which account wins. If you give your ig name both michonne and truffle can launch on you, whomever takes the most villas wins. Assuming you have more than 3 villas.

Add me in the list .. I love to rim butthurt people ..
Though I am against Mors but would love to Rim some nubs along with them :D

DeletedUser88057

Think michonne will be to busy with his 220 claims...yes you read it correctly michonne has a claim on 220 villages....pretty greedy if you ask me...although its just to stop other tribes from claiming them ...though MORS it seems have a bit of a dirty habit of doing that.

DeletedUser88057

And i know he was given many of those ex WET villages ....is that now clear enough for you?? not saying ALL his villages im saying if you check the former owners they are mostly (not all) ex wet who gave him the villages...that any clearer?

DeletedUser116223

Think michonne will be to busy with his 220 claims...yes you read it correctly michonne has a claim on 220 villages....pretty greedy if you ask me...although its just to stop other tribes from claiming them ...though MORS it seems have a bit of a dirty habit of doing that.

I am busy with my 220 claims but i want to make my account bigger so i have to secure that villages from other tribes and my members.
I know its dirty but i need more villas.

When i finish with my 220 claims in 1-2 months i will seek for a new area to put claims.

Last edited:

DeletedUser88057

I am busy with my 220 claims but i want to make my account bigger so i have to secure that villages from other tribes and my members.
I know its dirty but i need more villas.

When i finish with my 220 claims in 1-2 months i will seek for a new area to put claims.

Hmmm yoda not fooled by you he says you and others is telling porkies with all those bluffy claims.....
He says dont look where its so obvious... look to where its not obvious and you will see the true path of the MORS...

DeletedUser112079

Yoda couldn't even kill count dooku.

If you need more claims michonne I can sort you out with some.