W86 World Cup - THE BIG FINALE !!

DeletedUser88057

What a totally stupid statement that is....
If you need more claims michonne I can sort you out with some.
are you saying he cant make his own claims and needs some help?? do you feel silly now saying that?.......... he is perfectly able to claim another 30 villages by himself.... even if they are just for show.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112079

What a totally stupid statement that is.... are you saying he cant make his own claims and needs some help?? do you feel silly now saying that?.......... he is perfectly able to claim another 220 villages by himself.... even if they are just for show.

Considering the noble planner is capped at 250 I find it highly unlikely he can claim another 220 villages. Unless he gets special privs from tw in which case I'm well jelly.

What a totally stupid statement that is.

DeletedUser111495

What a totally stupid statement that is.... are you saying he cant make his own claims and needs some help?? do you feel silly now saying that?.......... he is perfectly able to claim another 220 villages by himself.... even if they are just for show.

Considering the noble planner is capped at 250 I find it highly unlikely he can claim another 220 villages. Unless he gets special privs from tw in which case I'm well jelly.

What a totally stupid statement that is.

Ritchieshots

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24744-1432295601-5.gif

DeletedUser88057

Ritchieshots

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24744-1432295601-5.gif

Originally posted by teh nob
If you need more claims michonne I can sort you out with some.
Sorry....you meant to say sort him out with another 30 claims really didnt you i just assumed by the time id posted he would be down to his last few claims after nobling the rest....next time be clearer in your daft message....makes you look silly tbh ...im sure as i said before he is perfectly capable of looking around and putting another 30 fake claims on villages around his other 220 fake claims.....it doesnt need you to hold his hand.

DeletedUser116663

pavle just count the votes and shows us who won.

this is getting boring now.