W88- Blog

DeletedUser

axis not sure you can really talk about 2 tribes being family when your tribes hugging it out HARDCORE STYLE
Hey, at least Wipe is big enough to admit we came in premade before world settings were out and settled as Wipe and Bleach, the latter starting 24 hr later, and two, we have an acad, which we don't deny.

Here's the thing. I like you, and I like your spunk, but why is it so hard to own up to the fact you keep adding your food to your family? And more importantly, why haven't you made a move on TB already? You had a good start vs. A-O, but so far all I'm seeing is merging, chest puffing, and picking on the weak. Needs more substance.

DeletedUser80720

because wise are not our academy and if we seriously wanted to hide the fact we aint family then we would not of added buddha to there tribe profile

and whats wrong with picking on the weak its fun you should try it sometime

DeletedUser

because wise are not our academy and if we seriously wanted to hide the fact we aint family then we would not of added buddha to there tribe profile

Took you long enough :p

Still I wonder why PnP about Buddha then recruit him? Lol.

Picking on the weak is fun to a point. I get a lot more satisfaction out of players that actually fight back.

DeletedUser115558

Took you long enough :p

Still I wonder why PnP about Buddha then recruit him? Lol.

Picking on the weak is fun to a point. I get a lot more satisfaction out of players that actually fight back.

Sir Cornish Fight Back with me ...Sigh!!!

DeletedUser80720

no point fighting with a girl

your the kind of person to call me a feminist :D

DeletedUser115558

What Else i expect from Sir. Cornish who can't even fight with a Girl...lol

arabela

As long as you have Wise under your control, it is your academy ...or your Bro-sis tribe if this makes u feel more comfortable. ;)

And when more than one person tell u that u are drunk, u better go sleep.

DeletedUser108039

As long as you have Wise under your control, it is your academy ...or your Bro-sis tribe if this makes u feel more comfortable. ;)

And when more than one person tell u that u are drunk, u better go sleep.

We just......
13bcd8f71ea46ea192e9a6927b67a70d.jpg

Plus
fadbd05fdf1a908fc36c26c25b15dcf24837e5fcd09089bd549d38c820e35b6d.jpg

arabela

kim-kardashian-kanye-west-engagement-gifs-bored.gif

Let me know when u raise up your level above those rasist jokes.

I might even laugh...

Slark.

are you trying to say weak players cant fight back :eek:

Lets see. You recruited some TB members some time ago, now they are back to TB, current NUTZ. You just recruited some members from a rim tribe, O.M.G., one of them got op'ed today and lost some villas.
eyesz was kicked for some idiot reason as well. he's is owning fellas so hard right now.
And to answer your questions, Yes, weak players can't fight back. Look at you . But it is ok, you won the world already, that's what you where saying 1 month ago. You had a lead and everything .

Lyon on 27.07. at 01:23
people can flame me as much as they want

all they gotta do is click tribe rankings and then tell the world whos beating them

Lyon on 27.07. at 01:40
being 500k a head means quite a lot

it wouldnt mean much if tribes were 100k and shut almost 2 million is almost mid game :p

Nice lead mate. Nothing weak about this.
God i love when i am right. :)

DeletedUser80720

lets get a few things straight eyesz was never kicked he left because HE WASNT allowed to noble tribe members claims

and hes not owning us

hes getting bonfires for support from 6 small tribes yes i know which tribes

and the OMG member who got opped had support and he said dont worry about the rest i will snipe everything and yet we havnt heard from him since