W88- Blog

DeletedUser114513

The Ninja Sword left 1984 and Went to Wipe. That location of the account thoe (right in the middle, dividing the tribe into almost two separated halves). It will be hard for 1984 to have act/OP like a tribe now. Not that I have seen much of such earlier..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

You can add to this blog that Pete (now known as Armageddon) has jumped ship from TR to WISE, rather than risk fighting them. He was our duke before resigning from leadership about a week ago because he couldn't hack it. Now he's left us all and joined the tribe that had him worried in our Skype chats for weeks. Apparently we, as the new leaders, didn't "make enough progress" against them in the 96 hours we had leading (never mind that we managed more than he did in months, incompetent as he is).

I highly recommend that people refrain from associating with such scum in the future. As for me, I don't need this drama, so I'm out. All the best to the rest of TR, who deserved to be treated better by their old duke.
talking about Scums maybe you should take a good look in the mirror

Mr. Cringer Pants

Thank you Sir Cornish, karma works for those whom are kind to the weak.

DeletedUser80720

xanthae dont even try and guilt trip people around here, who is the one who backstabbed who on w76? when we was personal allies you did :) told you it was paybac this world and u didnt listen thinking you can talk me arpund after u backstabbe me :D

looks like 1 less backstabber on w88 makes me happy se ya noob

DeletedUser

xanthae dont even try and guilt trip people around here, who is the one who backstabbed who on w76? when we was personal allies you did :) told you it was paybac this world and u didnt listen thinking you can talk me arpund after u backstabbe me :D

looks like 1 less backstabber on w88 makes me happy se ya noob

Gonna say this for the final time, because I always end up coming back to this game and so don't want to leave anyone with a false impression: a personal alliance is not an agreement to never attack anyone in your entire tribe. When my dukes declared war on you, I nobled 3 villages from your tribe mates, but none from you (despite being neighbours). Clearly you're far too stupid to actually understand this, as I've said it again and again, but there we are; at least everyone else knows now, not that we need further proof of your idiocy.

Also, "paybac"? I'm quitting.. you did literally nothing to my account :'D

DeletedUser80720

lets get something straight

your quitting because i turned down your NAP offer over 6 times you just couldnt get the hint

and the funniest part is the fact that i said no you decided to ask my co player o-O

sounds like someone was very desperate for an NAP

Age of Ultron

PART-2

Moving on to the second edition of this blog , not much has happened over the past week or so apart from 1984 disbanding and their members joining different tribes in the area.

So this week i thought i'd cover the rank 1 tribe ,The Good Fellas.

So who are they ?
As you probably know , their tribe name is based on the famous movie "The Good Fellas" and there is a reason why their duke went for this tribe name
03da48d52b02b29bbffd22311cd22f95.png

(JK) :p

(This tribe is duked by the account Lyon which is played by Sir Cornish .)

Profile: 6/10 Pretty simple and basic . Kept it short.

Map:
a254799e7b0014c43fc194c444865d5c.png
Right now their position looks decent on the map , no immediate threats , and some small tribes close by to feed on . But it maybe hard for some of the players in the middle as they are stuck between their academy "Wise" on one side and the tribe on the other . Apart from that they have pretty much dominated their K. But soon you can expect them getting into a big war with one of the top 5 tribes .

Recruitment :
Fellas is not a premade , so the number of tribe changes being 72 is not that bad .
They have 6 members among the top 25 players with the rank 1 and rank 2 both in fellas , while if you go to Resources plundered in a day by players , there are only 2 players in the top 25 list which is disappointing since they are the rank 1 tribe . Both Raging Budha ( Rank 1) and Robrich (Rank 2) players are not in the top 25 looter's list which is surprising .
Its said that fellas will recruit anyone with enough points , which seems to be true , but that doesn't mean that they don't have good players .

Its funny how their duke posted on the externals that Raging Budha is cheating and offers PP for villages , he even provided a screenshot of a mail as proof , (I'd attach it here , but it was removed by the mods) and then a few days later goes ahead and recruits Raging Budha himself and probably made him a part of his council too since Raging Budha is the point of contact for their academy tribe :D . Which pretty much proves the fact that they will invite anyone who has enough points .

Favorite Player in Wise/Fellas : My favorite player would be "The Black Reaper" . DJ is a good player.

Are The Good Fellas good enough?
I don't think so , they will continue to hold the rank 1 position for now , but i don't think they will be a strong contender for the world win.

Thing to remember :
931b7312dc9659eab49d46e12c58775d.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Enjoyed the read. Informative. Begs the question how much getting blasted by Cornish on externals actually means, or if Fellas are gonna start offering PP for villas on the low :p

DeletedUser119150

man i would like to see special review of black flags if possible he is doing good it seems

DeletedUser

No player with that name found.
Searching "Black Flags TribalWars" on Google takes you to drowngod's TW stats page.

50k points, but he's awful cocky for a guy whose conquers are 12 poxy barbs and an internal. What is this, sim city? Rubbish. Alas, half the world hates him for being a combination of irritating, illiterate, and ignorant, so kudos on not getting rimmed in the past few weeks.

barb nobles.PNG

DeletedUser114513

He is playing tribalhugs down there - 3 family branches and several ally and NAPs .The tribe has no structure and leadership has no idea of how to manage a tribe. Mass recruitment while bullying small tribes newbies and boasting. Got inside info. Gonna be nice food eventually when an established tribe gets close enough.

DeletedUser

Should be good fun for any involved. A tribe with an impudent child for a leader won't last long before tearing itself to pieces. I'm waiting on the inevitable temper tantrum to get them in over their heads, give or take some amusing igm screens like our last rounds with black flags on externals