W90 Can you relate?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I think this is my first thread on W90. It's an experimental thread that I thought might be a bit of fun. It's a really easy game/thread to participate in. Just post a sentence of something that happened to you while playing W90 that you think others might be able to relate to.

I'll start it off;

■ 'The login could not be completed. The game world is unavailable at the moment' when dodging a BT. Rip.

■ Staring at the map for hours and waiting for something to happen

Will put a list together if we get some responses, probably won't but sure look :p

DeletedUser99565

I got a messge from the tribal wars team "Welcome to Tribal Wars!"

Has anyone else got a similar message or is it just me?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I didn't fully read the settings for the world and after building the smithy noticed that this was an archer world. So I hit delete.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

I think this is my first thread on W90. It's an experimental thread that I thought might be a bit of fun. It's a really easy game/thread to participate in. Just post a sentence of something that happened to you while playing W90 that you think others might be able to relate to.

I'll start it off;

■ 'The login could not be completed. The game world is unavailable at the moment' when dodging a BT. Rip.

■ Staring at the map for hours and waiting for something to happen

Will put a list together if we get some responses, probably won't but sure look :p

"Maintenance is on progress" :(

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Finding your duke sexually attractive...

Or is it just us in TEA that have that issue? :D

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nope, definitely have that issue in C9... Bill is a sexy man. I think this may just be an endemic "FA" crew problem though.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
I can't pick favourites, but any that would be willing to appear on a vlog in a robe is number one in my list ;)