W90 Champ New! Round 2

Nebula.

Please do not discuss in this post, then it will only be used for voting. It is created a separate thread for debating.

So the point of this is to vote the player you think deserves to go to the next round.
There will be head to head matches, which is drawn randomly.
There will be 5 rounds (top 32 players) to decide who will stand as the TW-Champion on world 90 so far.
Everyone should put aside what tribe they are in, and vote based on players achievement. By experience this competition is not fun when people are only voting on their own tribe members, but when people put their feelings aside, it gets exciting!

- When there is 8 players (quarter finals) left, votes without comment for your choice of vote will not count.
- Voting will be closed exactly 4 days after the round is announced.
- No forum account created after 01.01.2017 will count.
- Only 1 vote per player.
- If a person is caught cheating the person will loose his voting power for the entire competition.
------ If the person caught cheating is a part of the competition he will be disqualified.

If you suspect someone of cheating please contact me per mail.

How to vote:
player 1 vs player 2
You use bold text on the player you wish to have your vote.

https://gyazo.com/3e36ae3d89d590dc39ff420f5abdf9b3 Used Random Result Tournament Draft to pick the matchups!

Round 2

Mezonis - Kixo
XAbbadonX - sweetmisery
DeAdMaX - Kreiz
The Gay Land Pirate - Lost Ones
Ang3l - Ernestoxx
Awzrocks - F.K.A
war-peace - King Banana
MaJeSTee - xMachineZ

Nebula.

Mezonis - Kixo - I personally vote for Kixo because i know more of what he is capable of, + he has saved my ass several times, when it comes to warstats Kixo and Mezonis they are pretty even, so for others who wish to vote should take a look at the accounts pasts and decide. I vote for Kixo because i know him more, and because i have a neighbourhood relationship with him, and know much of the hidden things he does.

XAbbadonX - sweetmisery - Its not the sweetmisery i know from earlier.

DeAdMaX - Kreiz - Kreiz has been going good things all across the board and i respect them as good players, they could definitly be one of the top 8 in this tournament, but i think DeAdMaX improved so much after the merge with BiP and has proven tht he is capable of great things. also a very good teamplayer!

The Gay Land Pirate - Lost Ones - I Personally like Vick a lot, havent talked a whole bunch with him but he seem like a relaxed and cool guy! What he does in game is also good, but as for this one Lost Ones has endured more on this world, and had more chances to prove himself. Both are good players, tht im glad ended up in BiP!

Ang3l - Ernestoxx - Ang3l has done a lot for BiP and should be credited very much for all he has done! but ofc im looking at other things aswell, as warstats, contribution and stuff like that. It might be true that Ang3l have contributed a lot, but Ernestoxx are pretty similar on tht field, + he excel at warcaps compared to Ang3l. Its close but i give my vote to Ernestoxx this time around.

Awzrocks - F.K.A - 2nd easiest match to decide.

war-peace - King Banana - Jorge is a great player and have done a lot on this world, sadly i dont know him aswell as others may do. but on the other hand Banana a team of Fredrik and PG are crushing! and duking BiP aswell, Fredrik was a rookie duke on this world, and he has done so good and come so far. Both of these chars are doing WORK ingame, and its sad to see one of them out already here!

MaJeSTee - xMachineZ - Easiest match to decide. Roger will smack him/them

Nebula.

Because its a chance to vote for a proper w90 champ. And to give a little life to a dead forum. The fact that Delete falthered a bit isnt my fault, + its still Delete accs in the mix here, and one of them is sure to advance. If u want to ask more questions pls use the discussion thread.

So i would please ask you and members of Delete to vote to make this tournament a little bit more significant, with input from the other side, and how Delete members have experienced BiP players and the other way around!

Last edited:

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mezonis - Kixo - Mezonis is clearly better in all statistical categories (ODA, ODD, ODS). He is also a great team player and does whatever is asked of him.

XAbbadonX - sweetmisery - XAbbadonX has done much more on this world and has been a thorn in our side in the west the entire war.

DeAdMaX - Kreiz - DeadMax is #1 ODA and continues to grow at a great pace.

The Gay Land Pirate - Lost Ones - I honestly had trouble with this one. Vick is a great guy and super team player but Lost Ones does beat him out in the stats department and continues to farm over 100mil every day.

Ang3l - Ernestoxx - Ang3l is probably the best team player that BiP has in their whole tribe. He is willing to sit every account when he is able and is always doing above and beyond what he is asked. But this is a contest over who is the better player overall and statistically speaking Ernestoxx is the better player by a bit in a few categories.

Awzrocks - F.K.A - F.K.A has simply done more on this world. It's pretty obvious.

war-peace - King Banana - I'll give my vote to King Banana. He has been able to do more on this world with his account and so he deserves the credit for that while running a tribe at the same time.

MaJeSTee - xMachineZ - In terms of what has been done so far on this world, my vote has to go to Majestee.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Mezonis - Kixo : Statistically speaking he's one of the best accounts in BiP. Both have great ratios of war caps, but Mezonis OD, as well as being on the admittedly tougher front, tips the scale for me.

XAbbadonX - sweetmisery : Sweetmisery account has been largely irrelevant, especially in comparison to Abbadon.

DeAdMaX - Kreiz : Largest factor in the fall of the eastern front, always keeps troops moving and works well with his team. Much love for these guys.

The Gay Land Pirate - Lost Ones : Vick has done amazing as a leader and planner for our front, I love his mentality and drive, but the Lost Ones account is more relevant to the world; defensively stuffing multiple Delete OPs without slouching in the Offensive side, and showing great knowledge of the game on the micro-level (the farming network in the north)

Awzrocks - F.K.A : *Thinking aloud* Literally who is that? F.K.A without question.

war-peace - King Banana : Pretty difficult one for me. Both accounts are impressive, no doubt. What tips the scale imo is the amount of moderation KB does while also maintaining great war stats, offensively and defensively. Overseeing the macro strategy while also planning things for his own account puts him through, for me.

MaJeSTee - xMachineZ : xMachineZ has found his pace in the western front now, but statistically speaking overall the Majestee account takes the cake.

DeletedUser101399

Because its a chance to vote for a proper w90 champ. And to give a little life to a dead forum. The fact that Delete falthered a bit isnt my fault, + its still Delete accs in the mix here, and one of them is sure to advance. If u want to ask more questions pls use the discussion thread.

So i would please ask you and members of Delete to vote to make this tournament a little bit more significant, with input from the other side, and how Delete members have experienced BiP players and the other way around!

BiP has won the war and therefore the forum battle and no-one from BiP really wants the opinion that "this guy is kinda meh, he just gets carried by tribe or got free villages because shitty Delete players stopped caring". That will just be taken as saltiness, though I try to keep my posts as objective as possible and never really cared who won or lost or even for the win itself.

Most of the Delete members aren't worth their salt either and should have gotten knocked out since they have dropped the ball. The only one I really disagreed with was The Devil Bunny.

Mezonis - Kixo - Kixo was never a name that really struck any sort of fear at least when I sat accounts in the centre back in the day. Mezonis's attacks, even though I personally think his impact is overstated, are clearly better.
XAbbadonX - sweetmisery - In my opinion sweetmisery has done a bit, but not enough to justify the praise put upon the account. Abaddon I think has done clearly more.
DeAdMaX - Kreiz - I wouldnt know tbh.
The Gay Land Pirate - Lost Ones - Lost Ones i think had more impact overall
Ang3l - Ernestoxx - If what is said about sitting is true, then it has to be Ang3l
Awzrocks - F.K.A - I guess FKA here
war-peace - King Banana - By virtue of leading BiP, I think King Banana, I'd say there were cases where war-peace's attacks were better, not recently though where they are pretty sloppy but then again Delete has stopped caring.
MaJeSTee - xMachineZ - Easily, I didn't even know who xMachineZ was until recently. Majestee is probably one of the three best Eastern BiP players, at least back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114962

The best player in this world would be the Devil Bunny Account. Sad whatever happened with Delete and even players in Delete would not know the true potential of the Devil account. Sad way for the world to finish but my money would definitely go to the bunny account. Only if he had the support he needed and not the drama that TEA/Delete that account would have actually tried more than it has. War-Peace and Devil Bunny accounts are the only 2 accounts I would not want to pick a fight with. WP just tooo consistent and active but Devil by his plays even if they play for like 2 hours a day.

DeletedUser101399

The best player in this world would be the Devil Bunny Account. Sad whatever happened with Delete and even players in Delete would not know the true potential of the Devil account. Sad way for the world to finish but my money would definitely go to the bunny account. Only if he had the support he needed and not the drama that TEA/Delete that account would have actually tried more than it has. War-Peace and Devil Bunny accounts are the only 2 accounts I would not want to pick a fight with. WP just tooo consistent and active but Devil by his plays even if they play for like 2 hours a day.

If the East hadn't have failed so badly draining the morale and creating a dead tribe, the West would have probably beaten BiP West.

Yes there were plenty of shit western Delete players, arguably even worse than the East, but they were carried harder by a small group who knew what they were doing. At one point, BiP Ops would end in no villages lost, even when they were more competent Ops than their Eastern counterparts (I could go into how bad the East is but that's a different story). What would happen was there were perhaps 3-4 players (at most) that would take the sit every time, do all the snipes and the defending as soon as incomings were sent. Things weren't done using watchtowers like the East, the incomings were identified pre-watchtower like in the old days using your brain which people seem to have forgotten. The good thing about the West is a lot of them were probably first time players (at least at this big a stage) who panicked so hard they'd dump sit at first sign of incoming, whereas in the East they'd wait for their accounts to get ruined and then dump the sit.

Essentially BiP/Infamy spent about 5 months being walled by ex-W A R, some random continent turtle tribe where their leader would order them only to noble barbs did better vs. BiP than TEA did. Anyone in my opinion who can take that tribe led by that leader (as I'm sure Infamy will tell you how bad and crazy that leader was) in a war vs. BiP/Infamy and do as well as it did is some sort of miracle worker.

My opinion was the enemy players on the front went War-Peace, then Mezonis/L0V3R5 when he was around, then there was a fall off where players had clear glaring weaknesses that could be exploited even if they were competent in some areas. There are players like that in BiP in the east, but then the Eastern TEA front was so over cocky and rubbish that these went un shown. Some of the players that are praised on the west nowadays are literally just moppers, when BiP were struggling and losing slowly in that area you never saw that name in the Ops, they nobled barbs and internals in the backline and sent a few token attacks, but now there are villages galore due to the fall of TEA and the loss of a few key players in the area who decided they wanted to quit or not give a goose for whatever reason.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If the East hadn't have failed so badly draining the morale and creating a dead tribe, the West would have probably beaten BiP West.

Yes there were plenty of shit western Delete players, arguably even worse than the East, but they were carried harder by a small group who knew what they were doing. At one point, BiP Ops would end in no villages lost, even when they were more competent Ops than their Eastern counterparts (I could go into how bad the East is but that's a different story). What would happen was there were perhaps 3-4 players (at most) that would take the sit every time, do all the snipes and the defending as soon as incomings were sent. Things weren't done using watchtowers like the East, the incomings were identified pre-watchtower like in the old days using your brain which people seem to have forgotten. The good thing about the West is a lot of them were probably first time players (at least at this big a stage) who panicked so hard they'd dump sit at first sign of incoming, whereas in the East they'd wait for their accounts to get ruined and then dump the sit.

Essentially BiP/Infamy spent about 5 months being walled by ex-W A R, some random continent turtle tribe where their leader would order them only to noble barbs did better vs. BiP than TEA did. Anyone in my opinion who can take that tribe led by that leader (as I'm sure Infamy will tell you how bad and crazy that leader was) in a war vs. BiP/Infamy and do as well as it did is some sort of miracle worker.

My opinion was the enemy players on the front went War-Peace, then Mezonis/L0V3R5 when he was around, then there was a fall off where players had clear glaring weaknesses that could be exploited even if they were competent in some areas. There are players like that in BiP in the east, but then the Eastern TEA front was so over cocky and rubbish that these went un shown. Some of the players that are praised on the west nowadays are literally just moppers, when BiP were struggling and losing slowly in that area you never saw that name in the Ops, they nobled barbs and internals in the backline and sent a few token attacks, but now there are villages galore due to the fall of TEA and the loss of a few key players in the area who decided they wanted to quit or not give a goose for whatever reason.
You seem like an interesting chap. I'd love to hear your version of the east.

DeletedUser101399

My version of the East is pretty simple. Keep in mind it might have changed now, but I sat accounts both sides of the fence.

I'm talking about the East of Delete here, not the East of BiP. I think the East and West of BiP are pretty evenly matched with the West probably having a higher average skill level, does more faking and has better Ops, but the East of BiP is better in the skirmish and has a bit better teamwork between the players. That's just my experiences from being on everywhere from facepalm, to TreX to Jishin, Drunk Monkey, Trustmeimlying, The Master, Nathan Potter, Multiple Wargasms etc. On the West, I've probably sat 95% of the accounts there though this is going back months.

As for the East of Delete, there's a lot more drama there and I think because some of the players have some sort of legacy and nothing to prove, they sit on their laurels. Pretty much all defending done there is watchtower based if at all, dodges are done somewhat whereas in the West if something needs dodging like a nuke at home, it used to be done pretty consistently. There is just a lot less communication in general, the tribe leaders in the area aren't on top of things, often seeing Ops when they come into watchtower range and more full of people who don't really give that much of a shit. The teamwork to be honest, was non-existent, worse than Infamy's who was always criticised for teamwork which wasn't even that bad (it was just funny to take the piss on our end). Yea there were a few people who stood out, but the majority actually did nothing, just internalled and barb nobled. A lot of troops were just left on the back, both offensive and defensive.

In the West, there are plenty of shit players, like first world ever played shit, but they love their little accounts and don't want to see them die so they set someone whose decent to defend them during the periods of uptime. A lot of them you can still see around 6 months after the war started where they would have been rimmed long ago in the East. You'd get that in the East sometimes, but often it was done two days too late and long periods of no dodging and incorrect troop placement would cause the accounts to be trashed before a half decent player could even get to them. Furthermore, a lot of players pretended they knew what they were doing but actually had no clue. I'd regularly log onto accounts and wonder where a player's frontline troops were for a snipe. Turns out he's used his frontline to stack another frontline 40-150 squares away. This was a particular problem when sitting the majority of the centre and just one example of players who may have known how to snipe and being mechanically alright not actually knowing the game itself very well.

If there are certain things asked of people in the West, like you need watchtowers (some of them never built WTs before you asked them to) or defence needs to be moved from here to here, then it will be done generally. That's another difference between the old west and east who were essentially different tribes in a way. The West at least used to be ran through orders, stacking was done compulsory and organised by a small group of players, rather than off a list like in the rest of Delete.

That to me was why the East was so bad and so easily overpowered. They lacked a few people there who had their head screwed on who were also willing to lead and wade through the bullshit drama as well as complacent people who had accomplishments. It could have been done from the start of the world, but once the attitude had set in it was doomed to fail.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We probably share about the same view. Bad teamwork and really just terrible organisation is what led the east to fall so easily. There were also a bunch of tactical errors towards the end there, like internalling OMG a Hippy's frontline, making way for us to cat that whole area. Which ultimately was the beginning of the end. Watchtowers don't matter much when the enemy is cycling nukes on villages with no farm or HQ

DeletedUser101399

There are ways to neutralise and minimise the damage of such strategies, especially with the number of troops that the East had available. That is why it didn't work quite as well in certain areas as it did in others. A lot of the problems seemed to be with the levels that players were stacking to and positioning of stacks which meant there were no possible recap areas when there were large scale cat operations. Even with limitations on troops and no stacks, there are ways to wall and frustrate your opponents. Watchtowers are actually really effective in shutting down and punishing aggression.

One of the things I would do for example was tally up in my head the forces we had as opposed to our enemy in certain small areas and let nukes go through on purpose to bait out close range nukes and nobles. It can be done without WTs but WTs makes it easier as it removes a second mindgame of fakes. This worked really well against certain BiP players who would waste their full frontline offence in less than a day if it was done well which essentially shut them down for a week. Once you've done that a few times, you condition your enemy. Have I really cleared this village or is my opponent just baiting me into killing off my close range offence again? Just one of many thing

Through continual failure, you frustrate your opponent internally, make them question their abilities or rage at a certain building's existence and shut down their offensive pressure, where each wave coming has less participation and effort than the last because there is something in the back of the head knows that nothing is going to come of it except wasted effort.

arabela

Wished so much my tribemates would have been focused more in game rather than saying who was more bad player than another, how others were trash and they werent and how west was so much better than east. Why the hell this need to say the other part of your tribe is worse than where u play is beyond me to understand. And how someone situated on west knows so well how bad east players played after 5 mins of sitting some account and noticed stack with FL Def that which was probably some temporary stack.

Oh, well...i never expected to join a world in a perfect tribe. There will always be dramas and some noobs, and 5-10 players that are solid enough to make a diffrence...just move on..

And 7devils, asking someone in West to tell you opinions about East when he never coordinated with anybody there? Come on...

Last edited:

DeletedUser101399

I'm not in Delete, so I am not your tribemate.

I am just being objective.

arabela

Then u cant be even close to be objective...

You basicly know nothing from inside but you bla bla about how and who coordinated in my tribe and who didn't...

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
There are ways to neutralise and minimise the damage of such strategies, especially with the number of troops that the East had available. That is why it didn't work quite as well in certain areas as it did in others. A lot of the problems seemed to be with the levels that players were stacking to and positioning of stacks which meant there were no possible recap areas when there were large scale cat operations. Even with limitations on troops and no stacks, there are ways to wall and frustrate your opponents. Watchtowers are actually really effective in shutting down and punishing aggression.

One of the things I would do for example was tally up in my head the forces we had as opposed to our enemy in certain small areas and let nukes go through on purpose to bait out close range nukes and nobles. It can be done without WTs but WTs makes it easier as it removes a second mindgame of fakes. This worked really well against certain BiP players who would waste their full frontline offence in less than a day if it was done well which essentially shut them down for a week. Once you've done that a few times, you condition your enemy. Have I really cleared this village or is my opponent just baiting me into killing off my close range offence again? Just one of many thing

Through continual failure, you frustrate your opponent internally, make them question their abilities or rage at a certain building's existence and shut down their offensive pressure, where each wave coming has less participation and effort than the last because there is something in the back of the head knows that nothing is going to come of it except wasted effort.
If only it was that easy. The thing with trying to salvage a frontline which is already catted to shreds, is that it requires insane amounts of defence. You're going to have to defend against closerange nukes on wall 0 unless you want to pp farm with a HQ 1. That's a lot of PP :D. And also, you mention the "defending closerange nukes with closerange defence", yes, that is essential when you defend. But at this stage they had internalled an entire area without farms. They had absolutely no closerange defence whatsoever. All the stacks that rolled in were from their other frontlines. Once we realized that, you can guess what started happening ;)

What you do is that you plan a new frontline, and let them take the most direct one. You simply sacrifice the closest villages to save the ones behind.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wished so much my tribemates would have been focused more in game rather than saying who was more bad player than another, how others were trash and they werent and how west was so much better than east. Why the hell this need to say the other part of your tribe is worse than where u play is beyond me to understand. And how someone situated on west knows so well how bad east players played after 5 mins of sitting some account and noticed stack with FL Def that which was probably some temporary stack.

Oh, well...i never expected to join a world in a perfect tribe. There will always be dramas and some noobs, and 5-10 players that are solid enough to make a diffrence...just move on..

And 7devils, asking someone in West to tell you opinions about East when he never coordinated with anybody there? Come on...
Dude does make pretty good points here and there. I don't even know who he is, so might aswell been in the east afaik

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sorry, didnt notice the good points yet...
The lack of teamwork for one. I mean, after fighting the east for months on end. You notice things, like how some accounts rarely participate in Ops, despite being the world rank 1. Or when defence is sitting at one account still (while being safe) even though we are destroying another.