W90 Dream Teams

• Thread starter Michael Corleone.
  • Start date

Michael Corleone.

Hey everyone hope you are enjoying your time on World 90 thus far. It has been a pretty fun world so far with a lot of promise and interesting characters to say the least. I like making this dream team threads because they are always fun and provide entertainment without it devolving into some flamefest. List your dream teams of W90 here! Try and keep it to players that are on this world and also try and name players that are not in the same tribe as yourself. I say try but I know people love to list their friends which is fine. I will start it off

No particular order at all:

Bill/Hans
Sweetmisery
Arabela
-Sam on Dread Doctors? Former guy on Incoming Impact that was actually good and did the work
One Last Goodbye
tudadar the god
kirk the wineman - strictly for entertainment purposes

I would list lot of tribemates here but don't see the point to. Feel free to list yours and have fun with it :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bill/Hans
Sweetmisery
Arabela
-Sam on Dread Doctors? Former guy on Incoming Impact that was actually good and did the work
One Last Goodbye
tudadar the god

I would list lot of tribemates here but don't see the point to. Feel free to list yours and have fun with it :)
that list is smaller than the players TreX has merged with

DeletedUser93954

having-tea_o_1112071.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey everyone hope you are enjoying your time on World 90 thus far. It has been a pretty fun world so far with a lot of promise and interesting characters to say the least. I like making this dream team threads because they are always fun and provide entertainment without it devolving into some flamefest. List your dream teams of W90 here! Try and keep it to players that are on this world and also try and name players that are not in the same tribe as yourself. I say try but I know people love to list their friends which is fine. I will start it off

No particular order at all:

Bill/Hans
Sweetmisery
Arabela
One Last Goodbye
tudadar the god

Insert me in here.. :)

Some of us already have the dream team.

3baad413734497b9a7d2dbd7e6fa43b0.png

Partial list.. :p

Add me in here too.. that would balance everything.. ^^,;):p:D

DeletedUser119932

No offense to Sam, but he wasn't there for most of the start of the attacks, and was traveling a lot. Not trying to say he didn't do a ton to keep the account alive, it was a big group effort considering most of us had no more energy and busy schedules, but claiming that one person who was traveling for most of the time he was active did all the work is pretty ignorant and rude.

And good that you didn't leave out Arabela, was worried who would be in charge of sending out all the half-nukes during the OPs. I kid, I kid. Don't hit me.

Michael Corleone.

No offense to Sam, but he wasn't there for most of the start of the attacks, and was traveling a lot. Not trying to say he didn't do a ton to keep the account alive, it was a big group effort considering most of us had no more energy and busy schedules, but claiming that one person who was traveling for most of the time he was active did all the work is pretty ignorant and rude.

And good that you didn't leave out Arabela, was worried who would be in charge of sending out all the half-nukes during the OPs. I kid, I kid. Don't hit me.
Whose genius idea was it to try and stack every village :rolleyes:

atmospherecf

Lets take it back old school...

Jamm
Thargoran
Calaban
Purple Predator