W91 Predictions.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello Tw community.

I have been reading the W91 externals and they seem to be so boring and this is my attempt to try and make them a little bit more exciting. I wanted to go through the top 5 tribes and give my thoughts on the tribe and my prediction on what they will try to accomplish short term and long term.

OK first of all I would like to show you a map of W91 to give everyone a Idea of what the World currently looks like.

TW_EXTERNAL.png

World Dominance
Dom.png

Corp -
As Most know I am Leading CORP so I am not going to type too much. Going to try and be as Neutral as I can when speaking about my tribe. Been Rank 1 since Day 1. Great Position only problem I see with there position is they do not hold a Rim K yet , will this be a problem or not ?. I personally think it will only be a problem if they allow a rim tribe to get too big. CORP have some big names and I am really looking forward to seeing how a NON Premade is going to do against the Premade tribes of this world. My predictions for CORP Long term are they will be one of the worlds biggest contenders.

RIMJOB -
This tribe is being lead by Atmo and Barzy. Atmo is a well known Duke and I have heard some very good things about him .Tribe was originally known as Yahoo and have merged in Invict. Doing this they have secured most the SW. In my eyes this was a very good move but it could really could turn out to be a bad move. There has been much heat between these tribes and I think there is always going to be a lot of hate between one another. This could really cause a split between both tribes and I wish you the best. Yahoo have some really big borders with Becool & CORP. My short term predictions for RIMJOB is they will try to eat the rest of there food in the SW then make a move on Becool or CORP. Either way they go they are going to be hitting a solid tribe so I am looking forward to seeing what Atmo and Barzy decide to do. Do I think RIMJOB will win this world ?. I am really unsure on this because of there position , They have a solid cluster but so many things could go wrong for them. I will say they have a very good chance of winning this world if they play there cards right. Atmo I love you bro !

Apathy - This tribe is being Lead by Jasper/Hollyghost. Jasper is a very well Known player and has played TW for much longer than most. Good Duke from what I have been told and from the decisions he has made so far it has supported this. Apathy seem to have a solid position controlling much of there Area and only need to noble a bit more of there rim. They have Massive Borders with CORP , Becool and NAP. Everyone knows me and Jasper have some Heat between us will this mean CORP and Apathy will got to war ?. I am not going to comment on this for Obvious reasons. I will say one thing tho , Apathy is going to have to declare on one of these tribes its just a question of which one. My Short term prediction for Apathy is they will go and secure the rest of the NE rim then declare on Becool or CORP. K45 seems to be a K to watch and I am looking forward to seeing what happens.

Becool - This tribe was originally founded by balubhai but is now being duked by GranTorino. Bal is a very well know duke and also a very good player. Grantorino is a well known player on the Uk server so will be interesting to see how he plays the .NET server. Becool have a difficult position in my eyes as they have a southern border with RIMJOB and have a troubled rim, With tribes like GAR and Regime in the way. Becool is filled with some really talented players and I am looking forward to seeing what they will do next in the tough area. My Short term predictions for Becool is that they will try and Secure there rim before warring Apathy or RimJob. If I was Duke of Becool I would be trying to secure a border with RIMJOB so they dont sneak up behind. I think Becool is another world contender but it will be a tough ride for sure, I wish them the best of luck.

NAP - This tribe was founded by Outlaw. Outlaw is a old school player and has played this game for a very long time. NAP have a funny position. They are located right in the middle of CORP and have a nice cluster in K45. They have recently taken in a lot of Ex Saga players and it will be interesting to see what there next move is, As mentioned before they have borders with CORP and Apathy. They seem to have some real talent. My short term prediction for NAP is they will try and keep growing in K45, They will have to war Apathy or Becool we will just have to wait and see what they do. I wish them the best of luck.

I hope this was a good read , Would be brilliant if someone else would take the time to type up there predictions.

Cheers

Sam

Last edited:

DeletedUser70389

NAP consists of all ex SAGA members right? Unless there were some random players in k45 that were thrown into the mix. NAP also has a good position because of their members relations with ex SAGA members that joined BeCool and CORP.

Small tribe, but skilled players, and potentially good diplo, I think they will be alright.

DeletedUser

looks like it was typed by a 5 year old. exceeded the expectations I had of a thread by Sam.

I thought it was a good read. I found it perceptive and thoughtful. Just cuz you don't like the guy doesn't mean you should criticize the content he creates here. ahhh, that double negative hurts my head, but i can't think of another way to type that sentence.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Al you really do make me laugh. You're Pathetic , If I was you i would focus on the war you have on W90.

Sam

atmospherecf

Nice work sam, stuff like this takes time to do. The TW community appreciates your hard work:)

ToPaT

Good job Sam, it was a good read. I hope you keep making more content like this, so that it livens up the externals a bit more.

DeletedUser

Al you really do make me laugh. You're Pathetic , If I was you i would focus on the war you have on W90.

Sam

Sam maybe you should declare on a real tribe? Or are you just planning to recruit the refugees of every war around you?