W93 Awards

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Since the annual NET awards are out & I want to revive our forums - I thought it may be fun to do some awards for just our world (and to have more awards) to give some recognition to the best (and worst) of W93. If the world is still open this time next year, we can do it again and so forth. :p

Lp2l7ho.png

You have from now until January 14th at 20ST to make your nominations. You are limited to ONE nomination per award and on the 15th votes will be tallied & winners announced - any ties will be won by the one who has more in-depth reasonings given in their nominations. This is mostly just for fun (and some bragging rights if you'd like) - so don't be too harsh on the awards that are negative when giving your reasons :p But also votes that don't have any reasoning at all behind them will not be counted. For those of you thinking this is just a SCREW pat-on-the back-a-thon just remember it only is if you don't vote :p

Without further ado - Onto the Awards!

W93s Finest Award
"This award is given to the best all round player this year (attacking, defending, supporting, sitting, etc.)"
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Best Attacker
"This award is given to the Best Attacker this year."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Best Defender
"This award is given to the Best Defender this year."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Super Sitter Award

"This award is given to the best and/or most consistent sitter this year."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Most Dependable
"This award is given to the most consistent supporter this year."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Master & Commander Award
"This award is given to the best duke or leadership member who in addition to their leadership duties showed ferocity on the battlefield."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s War General Award
"This award is given to the best duke or leadership member who planned/organized the coordination of attacks/defences throughout the year."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Duke of the Year
"This award is given to the most dedicated duke this year."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Tribemate of the Year
"This award is given to your favourite tribemate this year."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s The Hydra Award
"This award is given to a player who persistently stayed fighting despite impossible odds & regrew after a large setback."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Slippery Snake Award
"This award is given to the player who has screwed over the most people on the world this year"
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Best Forum Personality
"This award is given to the person who contributed the most & best content to the external forums over the course of the year."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Worst Forum Personality
"This award is given to the person who contributed the worst and/or most annoying content to the external forums over the course of the year."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Biggest Flopp
"This award is given to the biggest let down/disappointment this year."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Most Overrated
"This award is given to the most overrated player this year."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Standing Strong Award
"This award is given to the person who has kept their enthusiasm for war throughout the world despite the odds."
Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Misc Award
"This award is given to a player who you believe deserves recognition for their hardwork but doesn't necessarily fall into any of the above categories."
Nominated:
Reason:

Happy New Year BTW Everyone! :D:D:D

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
W93s Finest Award
"This award is given to the best all round player this year (attacking, defending, supporting, sitting, etc.)"
Nominated: SOLO-
Reason: On this world there is no one who has contributed more time to their account and tribe than SOLO. He is always sitting accounts while still maintaining his own at a top rank & fulfilling his leadership obligations.

W93s Best Attacker
Nominated: Phippsy
Reason: This guy is an animal on offense... he goes at the enemy like a hot knife through butter.

W93s Best Defender
Nominated: charshaun
Reason: 17 DOTD, rank 1 ODD & has been a brick wall for NOOBS in the core this entire war.

W93s Super Sitter Award

Reason: Again kinda referring back to my first nomination, I have never seen a person take more sits than SOLO- ever haha

W93s Most Dependable
Nominated: Voodoo.
Reason: Despite having inactivity issues towards the latter end of the world; Voodoo still consistently answered the calls for aid on the forums and is fully deserving of this award in my opinion.

"This award is given to the best duke or leadership member who in addition to their leadership duties showed ferocity on the battlefield."
Reason: Where to start.... honestly & truly one of the best dukes i've had the privilege to serve under. He is an extremely intelligent player & this translates wonderfully into his leadership style. He also takes no nonsense and it's one of the things I respect him so much for. SOLO- can count himself among 3 dukes who I would be willing to play under & is one of the few people I know will be able to drag me along to future worlds :p

W93s War General Award
"This award is given to the best duke or leadership member who planned/organized the coordination of attacks/defences throughout the year."
Reason: SCREW's hammer also had some brains behind it - in addition to being the best attacker I also feel phippsy contributed the most in terms of coordinating OPs.

W93s Duke of the Year
Reason: I think both BGR & SOLO- could easily win this award & for me it's too tight to call atm.... will sleep on it :p .... slept on it and picked SOLO- because he's winning :D can't really argue with that...

Nominated: MaltD
Reason: Gotta love tribal granny :p & she consistently keeps the chat alive

W93s The Hydra Award
"This award is given to a player who persistently stayed fighting despite impossible odds & regrew after a large setback."
Nominated: Artista90
Reason: I honestly thought he was done and dusted but he really has bounced back (albeit on barbs) so I gotta give him kudos for keeping going.

"This award is given to the player who has screwed over the most people on the world this year"
Nominated: Lord BillyNoMates
Reason: W-S.... we waited.... we saw nothing but talk.

"This award is given to the person who contributed the most & best content to the external forums over the course of the year."
Nominated: London
Reason: No competition imo. Tribal Tribunes were the life of the forums & while he was active London was involved in every discussion. I consider his posts part of the inspiration behind some of my more analytical posts and think the forums of this world would have really sucked without him.

"This award is given to the person who contributed the worst and/or most annoying content to the external forums over the course of the year."
Nominated: lol its obvious

W93s Biggest Flopp
Nominated: Lord BillyNoMates
Reason: I was really expecting him to stick around and fight - there was a lot of noise made by him about his abilities which we never got to see in action.

W93s Most Overrated
Nominated: Artista90
Reason: He hypes himself up a lot as the best player but really flopped harder than billy almost when he got OPed.

"This award is given to the person who has kept their enthusiasm for war throughout the world despite the odds."
Nominated: BlackGrimReaper
Reason: He's still going strong with a fighting spirit!

W93s Misc Award
"This award is given to a player who you believe deserves recognition for their hardwork but doesn't necessarily fall into any of the above categories."
Nominated: Legionnaire1787
Reason: There are so many awards here I would have been putting lego as the number 2 for that I think he deserves recognition for all the hardwork he's put in both to his account & behind the scenes for SCREW.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119686

Nominated: Autista90
Reason: Is this rhetorical?

DeletedUser120425

W93s Finest Award
Nominated: N0 BU11Y
Reason: Without having the 3 players on this account, it would of been very hard for myself to keep the frontline I've had since the start of this world. His support cover is on point, we both worked hard to help MLPBlue keep her cluster lost in enemy territory and they are still there today. His advances into enemy territory are always good to see happen and it is very rare they will lose a new cap, and not to mention he has been on the receiving of multiple operations on the account and consistenatnly under attack from someone, but I cannot be sure but from what I remember he has yet to lose a single village while under an enemy operation.
Also great personality and chill person, and a remarkable team player.

W93s Best Attacker
Reason: I am sorry to say to everyone else who does deserve this reward, one player is consistently just 1 step above us all. Not only is the sheer amount of enemy villages taken but the way he can get everyone's attention and make sure we are all following suit and keeping the pressure up.

W93s Best Defender
Reason: Like stated previously he has been targeted an uncosiderable amount of times, you'd think the enemy would learn maybe hit someone else close to him to try and break what they couldn't, but they didn't and time after time every operation was a disaster for the attacking enemy and given the amount of times the account has been targeted with 0 success, shows they can play an effective defensive game.
Also has to be said that unless under overwhelming pressure they hardly ever ask for support, very good at covering themselves.

W93s Super Sitter Award

Reason: From sitting MLPBlue early game when the Avatar v Screw war began to this day, this is one person you want watching your account. Ricky and Patrick put an uncosderable amount of time into the accounts they sit and are always reliable if needing cover while under attack.

W93s Most Dependable
Reason: There are others considered for this award but due to the amount of time we have worked together on this world no one else could take this vote. Always there for support, joint attacks or even if just a mail.

Nominated:SOLO-
Reason: From the very start of this world I told people Screw would do well and would be the a tribe to watch, and look what Patrick has done with it since the start of this world. Getting to know Patrick after the first few couple of months of this world is when I began to see the formidable and inspiring leader he is. Takes time out of his own way to make sure every member of the tribe is progressing how they need to be, if your having real life issues and say unable to get online, he won't just give up on you, rather look for a way a solution. There is nothing I could complain about his leadership. Once wishing I started in the West so I could join Screw, to know being apart of Screw. Himself and the Screw leadership are the reason I joined, pure inspiration and belief in what they could, can and are accomplishing.

W93s War General Award
Reason: I almost wrote Phippsy here however having been given access to a few of Patrick's Operation Mails when I was within Avatar which he let me see to see how he ran his operations and not gonna lie I stole his "Template" by copying and editing out information to my own when running operations in my previous tribes. The success they had early game from my knowledge(I was not a member of Screw at the time) the smooth operations on Panda and Inc. where orcastared by Patrick and Ricky, and those early game operations/annihilations paved the way for Screw to be the dominantly force it soon exam ends on this world.

W93s Duke of the Year
Nominated: Solo-
Reason: Explained in Master and Commander Award.

Nominated: Near./Lord Yugi
Reason: There is no greater Mexican Support Beggaaaa.

W93s The Hydra Award
Nominated: King Enea
Reason: Having being betrayed by his former tribe Noobs and them sending him to the rim of this world for certain players personal growth, he did not give in, rather up'd his game, asserted a dominant holding within his new round home in k36 and impressed enough to officially be given his chance to fight against those who betrayed him.

Nominated: Artista
Reason: From my knowledge his screwed over just a few more people than me, in my own defence I've not screwed them up to the level he has. Example; Getting TNBRO to merge into you then kicking him off he account when the merge was complete.

Nominated: Fleezus Clyde
Reason: #FreeFleezus. Consistenacy in the gif thread, the ability to make non biased statements on the progression of this world, and making everything that is great on w93 externals, except Kanye's Gif Thread.

Reason: Someone who goes full "......" every post.

W93s Biggest Flopp
Reason: Proven to be a flop, not once, but twice. Every time this account is targeted it has been easily dealt with, as it will be again once we get to the corner he has ran and hid in.

W93s Most Overrated
Reason: People that rate him are just as shit as he is.

Nominated:
Reason:

W93s Misc Award
Nominated:
Reason:

Happy New Year BTW Everyone! :D:D:D[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser120425

Wouldn't let me edit, sorry :p

W93s Misc Award

Nominated: skenderbeg
Reason: Always willing to send everything out, always seen supporting everyone in the tribe. His teamwork I could never deny. He gets a lot of stick but doesn't care and does upmost best he can ins helping out anyone with everything. Also I enjoy the friendly mails just asking how things are going, at least once a week we have a short catch up.

OTDDeathAwaits

W93s Best Attacker
Nominated: @phippsy
Reason: I am sure there will be a consensus on this one.

W93s Best Defender
Nominated: @Birds of Paradise
Reason: Didnt have extreme stacking - infact supported others around him and held the line like no other NOOBS/SQUAD/PANDA has to date.

W93s Super Sitter Award

Nominated: @BlackGrimReaper (apparently?) otherwise I will go with @phippsy
Reason: BGR gets credit for sitting accounts in NOOBS. Dont know which ones...dead accounts or actually active participants.
However as a matter of fact Phippsy does send out attacks and even farm for accounts he sits :eek:

W93s Most Dependable
Nominated: @Voodoo.
Reason: What-a-bauss. This guy magics troops day and night ...to anywhere.

Nominated: @Legionnaire1787
Reason: His involvement may not be evident to everyone but he keeps me from being a radical. I trust and listen to him when he pipes up because he is one of the few that will tell me the tough truth - even if I wouldnt like to hear it(when it was at important stages of the world and every move counted).

W93s War General Award
Nominated: @phippsy
Reason: He has rallied the K36 locals to steamroll the K. He is always buzzing to attack the enemies.
Defensively @fire weso in the early-mid stages played an important role.

W93s Duke of the Year
Nominated: @Birds of Paradise
Reason: No Duke on this world has stood out for me but if I had to pick one, it would be my ex-rival Birds. He had a tough location and a small tribe but put up such a fight and took in the PANDA runners. Brave and never had his head turned by W|S - I will ignore the fact he was on the verge of joining Avatar...maybe he wouldnt have abandoned his side.

Nominated: I cannot pick one or I may be lynched
Reason:

W93s The Hydra Award
Nominated: @King Enea
Reason: I believe that NOOBS left him with a 26pt village rather than rimming him and now he has joined SCREW and is taking back his tenfold. NOOBS have devoured a lot of players and academies this world...

Nominated: SOLO- or BGR
Reason: I have rimmed/internalled a lot of people who didnt participate/werent a team player. However it has been a long time since we have had to do that and I feel like we are set with our team.
However the allies side of the world, BGR has been kicking and kicking people from NOOBS/??? for ages now and I always get the mails from them screaming saying they are glad we will beat them and they have no idea why they are being internalled...I can explain to them now. Mass Recruitment and they had to be culled.

Nominated: @London
Reason: He was revolutionary and had the forums buzzing.
An honorable mention to @Fleezus Clyde and @Lord BillyNoMates

Nominated: @Artista90
Reason: It hurts my eyes to try and decipher the words and various accounts he posts under. I just cannot comprehend or even fathom what he is trying to say. His version of events are miscued and philosophy beyond questionable.

W93s Biggest Flopp
Nominated: W|S
Reason: Bark and no Bite...in the end

W93s Most Overrated
Nominated: @Artista90
Reason: His tribe are under the illusion that he is helpful because he provides backline support and screams loudly in the world forums - I imagine has some war cries for the internal NOOBS forums too. Terribly shocking player. He may(?) be able to do the basics but in real time and under pressure fails - this I have experienced first hand. If not 'stacked' then he just loses a village like a barb - least resistance of all the NOOBS players that I have sent attacks at.

Nominated: @Voodoo.
Reason: He has been on the winning and losing sides of wars and even survived multiple tribes collapsing. He kept AVATAR pumped when NOOBS/AVATAR were in loggerheads.

W93s Misc Award
Nominated: @W0SH09
Reason: Until a few months ago W0sh was central to our leadership structure. Made an immediate impact as soon as she joined the tribe. She acted as a confidant and was always voiced her opinion and pushed for the difficult decisions to be made if she believed they were the right ones. Always showed a united front despite the outcome.

DeletedUser121537

This is a good idea to help bring more interesting content onto the forums, so I'll add my 2 cents. Thanks for setting it up!

W93s Finest Award
Reason:
- Attacking: 132-95 war cap record against Screw despite being in a much smaller tribe.
- Defending: very high sniping accuracy combined with good tactical awareness even on unfamiliar accounts.
- Supporting: consistently sends troops to support others, even when I suspect his life would be easier if he sent less.
- Sitting: both high quantity and high quality.

W93s Best Attacker
Nominated: Nex
Reason: I've been on the receiving end of his attacks, and find him very capable. While others depend purely on size to overwhelm, Nex adds in enough creativity to force me to analyze deeper (and occasionally guess, but don't tell him!).

W93s Best Defender
Reason: over the past month I see 11 net losses in exchange for 22 million ODD, which is around 28 nukes per cap. Sometimes losses are unavoidable, but charshaun clearly makes Screw pay for every single vil.

W93s Super Sitter Award

Reason: I rarely ask for sitters, but when I do I have expectations on what a good result would be as well as on what I could have done myself if I had unlimited time and energy. BGR always exceeds the former and regularly exceeds the latter, despite being unfamiliar with my area and the locals.

W93s Most Dependable
Nominated: SomebodyOnceToldMe
Reason: Often the first to respond to support requests, often the biggest responder as well. In addition, Some communicates on exactly what is needed and thinks of the best ways to deliver this, rather than simply sending the troops and forgetting about it.

Reason: See W83s Finest for the battlefield part. As for leadership, BGR has kept the active members of Noobs motivated enough to keep fighting despite a large size disadvantage, to the point where account turnover in Noobs and dominance growth for Screw have both slowed down to very low levels. If you look at the situation in July, Noobs defections should have been rampant in the second half of the year and Screw should have hit 70% by early December...BGR's leadership is a big reason why neither happened.

W93s War General Award
Nominated: (abstain)
Reason: I have no way to determine who coordinates what in any tribe but my own, and thus no way to know if e.g. all succesful Screw ops were planned by person A while the failures were the work of person B.

W93s Duke of the Year
Reason: Simple. Based on what I've seen BGR puts in at least as much time and effort into his duties as duke as Solo does, despite having the tougher job and less 'fame' to gain in the short run. That's dedication.

Nominated: XasateSouLew for the first 10 months (see also Biggest Flop).
Reason: Xas was easily my favorite tribemate throughout most of the year. Despite most of our former NWA tribemates running away, changing sides or simply not being good enough, we kept working together well enough to hold off and even gain ground against a much bigger enemy.

W93s The Hydra Award
Nominated: James (Porksword)
Reason: He got pushed out of W93 in the THSE/NWA debacle and is constantly trolled on here, but he came back to fight on. I'm a pretty dedicated guy, but if I was in his situation I might've decided that another world looked far more appealing. Instead, he not only came back but he does a lot of 'dirty work' in Noobs without complaining, including regularly volunteering for the toughest sits.

Nominated: Sausage
Reason: He negotiated safe passage to Screw for himself instead of leading THSE/NWA, then jumped ship instead of sticking with the tribe that was freaking named after him. In the end, out of the 30+ players he was supposed to lead only two have are still around under their own name and without losing 90% of their vils (a the great & me). That's a pretty big group of people to screw over in exchange for giving yourself a better shot at a world win.

Nominated: Fleezus Clyde
Reason: I hardly read the forums for most of the year, but find his posts usually insightful and well written, even the ones I disagree with ;) The fact that he initiated this thread is worth some bonus points!

Nominated: (abstain)
Reason: I have an opinion on this, I just choose not to share it publicly ;)

W93s Biggest Flopp
Nominated: XasateSouLew
Reason: Xas and I did well together against Screw for months despite overwhelming odds against us, yet Xas decided to disappear into thin air. No explanation, no handover, no instructions, nothing. Other people in my area have quit earlier, but Xas joining their ranks was easily the biggest letdown for me.

W93s Most Overrated
Nominated: Lord Ike
Reason: Not sure how the world viewed him, but those of us in K64 rated him as one of Screw's biggest threats. However, his attacks were predictable and poorly executed, his defense was poor, and his bark turned out to be a lot bigger than his bite.

Nominated: every single Noobs member who logs in tomorrow ready to do as much damage as they can
Reason: The odds are stacked strongly against Noobs...yet a lot of us still fight on, still do what we can, and refused to take the easy way out of quitting and starting over in W96/97. Say what you want about us, but we're still here.

W93s Misc Award
Nominated: DeHaven
Reason: Best poet. Best posts in the tribal forum. Funniest chat participant. DeHaven was a constant source of entertainment in NWA and (for a while) Noobs, and very deserving of this little shout-out :)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I would be real happy if we could get back on topic please ;) there's lots of other threads to bicker on but if possible I'd like to keep this spam to a minimum :)

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W93s The Hydra Award
Nominated: King Enea
Reason: Having being betrayed by his former tribe Noobs and them sending him to the rim of this world for certain players personal growth, he did not give in, rather up'd his game, asserted a dominant holding within his new round home in k36 and impressed enough to officially be given his chance to fight against those who betrayed him.

Not that it matters anymore, but enea dismissal was because he was multi accounting and buying villages with pp ^

we have had a few of those rule breakers this world *Ahem* pikachu over Charmander...*sigh*

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W93s Finest Award
Reason: Hes paying me to nominate himself

W93s Best Attacker
Nominated: kingbrandonw
Reason: He kicked my ass and it was awesome fight, gonna remember it forever i guess lol

W93s Best Defender
Reason: Never gives up. There was a point i would have nominated birds for this, but he quit on us :(
(No one beats shaun. Only i beat shaun!)

W93s Super Sitter Award
Reason: cant begin to explain.

W93s Most Dependable
Nominated: BGR

W93s War General Award
Reason: Sound planning and distribution of work is good. Sadly players arent able to fulfill their role and not many of our ops are any good. However, BGR iamtell clinty, are accounts that always live up to expectations.

W93s Duke of the Year

W93s The Hydra Award
Nominated: Petal
Reason: Well shes finally gone, but gotta say - she was one annoying B**. However, if this award aims to focus on restarting/ regrowing based on skills, then i would like to abstain from nominating anyone.

Nominated: Charmander
Reason: He effed WS, he effed Haim's relations with us and royalE, he effed squad and noobs, and he effed noobs(again) big time.

Nominated: Fleezus Clyde and london (i know i can vote for only one, but i cant choose, so feel free to not account these votes)
Reason: I enjoy their write ups.

Nominated: lordbillynomates
Reason: He was a joke. i hope his mom loves him atleast.

W93s Biggest Flopp
Nominated: Ruud aka superguy
Reason: rip panda-noobs plans lol

W93s Most Overrated
Nominated: king enea
Reason: Was really shocked to see artista saved his ass just to get back at us and it was weird when he joined screw and is "well known" for being a hardcore mofo. Fun fact: hes not. Hes a rule breaker. But since he was good friends with cmd, we tried to talk to him to just quit and join us next world, honourably. He didnt comply, and well am not a fan of how i took him out, but he had to go.

Nominated: Complete carnage
Reason: Hes one badass mofo

W93s Misc Award
Nominated: cmd.magma
Reason: Hes awesome

DeletedUser120425

Nominated: lordbillynomates
Reason: He was a joke. i hope his mom loves him atleast.
This is just great:D

SomebodyOnceToldMe

I missed the deadline cause I'm lazy but I thought I'd post just for fun anyway.

W93s Finest Award
Nominated: phippsy
Reason: I've seen their attacks first hand on tribemates and from what I've heard from the people in Screw posting they seem to do a whole bunch. Would give it to BGR, but that'd just be bias.

W93s Best Attacker
Nominated: phippsy
Reason: Has taken more villages off us than pretty much anyone. A lot of it may have been on inactives or whatever, but they still noticed it and went through with it.

W93s Best Defender
Nominated: Charshaun
Reason: May be finally bleeding villages, but he's got almost double the ODD of anyone else and has made Screw work incredibly hard for it. He's extremely competent, even though he plays like an old man.

W93s Super Sitter Award

Reason: Guy takes more sits than is healthy, and spends more time than one should ever at work on TW handling other accounts.

W93s Most Dependable
Nominated: wild boar
Reason: Guy lives to support and help people. Sends out more support than almost anyone else, which is reflected in ODS.

Reason: Can't give this to Solo fairly, even though I think they've done a good job. To give Solo this they'd have to have won the world by now, which they really should. Very slow progress has been made over the last few months. I give this to BGR because he's dealt with more inactives, shitters, and other inconveniences and still stands strong and pushes forwards, always planning and motivating.

W93s War General Award
Nominated: BGR/Solo
Reason: Can't really give it to either, cause I don't really now the ins nor outs of exactly what Solo does within Screw.

W93s Duke of the Year
Nominated: Solo
Reason: May not like what they've done, and a lot of people might hate them for it, but it's hard to deny nor see that they've achieved a wide lead for their team and made tough decisions to get there that a lot of people are too weak to.

Nominated: Complete Carnage
Reason: Guy is great. He's getting pounded harder than almost anyone else and still takes the time to send your support home when it's guaranteed to die. He's still laughing and joking even when surrounded and losing villages. I hope to see him back on another front.

W93s The Hydra Award
Nominated: Artista :(
Reason: We can't get rid of him either :oops:

Reason: Guy makes the hard decisions that are required to put his tribe forwards, from what I've heard often fucking over people in the process.

Nominated: Fleezus
Reason: Only guy trying to make these forums an interesting place, and not a complete shit dump.

Reason: I honestly wish he'd stop posting at times. We're not all like that, I promise.

W93s Biggest Flopp
Nominated: Billy
Reason: Guy said he'd snipe a train for me with his highly acclaimed sniping skills then didn't even try :(

W93s Most Overrated
Reason: I know I've said they're good, but at the same time, at this stage they're just throwing extremely overwhelming numbers at people and failing to make serious gains. I was super sloppy and lazy in my skirmish with Solo and I didn't see anything impressive. It was pretty standard and expected play that could have been a lot better. On several occasions defence was sloppily left in capped villages to get nuked and die. I guess when you have so many villages it gets hard to keep track :)

Reason: Guy still thinks we can win, even while we bleed villages. And he always has. He's dealt with so much shit, and has never failed to be motivated or driven to win.

W93s Misc Award
Nominated: Indighost
Reason: I've watched Indi slowly crawl into my frontline, and take over my surroundings. In the few short skirmishes I had with him everything was pretty impressive. His timing has been impeccable, and guy rarely loses a village that he wants to hold, and rarely fails to take a village he wants to take.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
The Winners

I tallied up all the votes :p I used @SomebodyOnceToldMe 's votes on tiebreakers, minus BFP and on the one award where no winner could be found I picked the two with the best reasoning behind them.

W93s Finest Award

Winner: @BlackGrimReaper

W93s Best Attacker
Winner: @phippsy

W93s Best Defender
Winner: @charshaun

W93s Super Sitter Award

W93s Most Dependable
Winner: @Voodoo.

W93s War General Award
Winner: @phippsy

W93s Duke of the Year
Winner: @SOLO-

Winner: there was a 5 way tie between MaltD, Lord Yugi, Xsalatesoulew, BGR & Complete Carnage

W93s The Hydra Award
Winner: @King Enea

Winner: @SOLO-

Winner: @London
Reason: Another tie, this time between London & myself; but without London I never would have had the inspiration to try to liven the forums in positive ways in the first place so I think we can all fairly agree London is deserving. :D

Winner: @Artista90

W93s Biggest Flopp
Winner: @Lord BillyNoMates

W93s Most Overrated
Winner: @Artista90

W93s Misc Award
Winner: @DeHaven & @skenderbeg

Reason: For dehaven - Best poet. Best posts in the tribal forum. Funniest chat participant. DeHaven was a constant source of entertainment in NWA and (for a while) Noobs, and very deserving of this little shout-out :)

for Skender - Always willing to send everything out, always seen supporting everyone in the tribe. His teamwork I could never deny. He gets a lot of stick but doesn't care and does upmost best he can ins helping out anyone with everything. Also I enjoy the friendly mails just asking how things are going, at least once a week we have a short catch up.

Congrats to everyone who won & a big thank you to everyone who took the time to vote :D

W93 these are your award winners 2017.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120814

Thanks for the votes guys

Makes me happy im not forgotten <3

DeletedUser120814

W93s Finest Award
Nominated: blackgrimreaper
Reason: he is the tribe

W93s Best Attacker
Reason: just love it when u randomly log in to see we have a random cap against the enemy every once in a while

W93s Best Defender
Nominated: mlpblue
Reason: i dont know, just try to take a village from her, if you’re lucky u will clear it, but unfortunately she possesses the sniping/recap skills and is capable of holding empty deep frontline villages. This person takes the time to make sure her villages are safe and lately it has been mainly her own troops

W93s Super Sitter Award

Reason: no need to explain

W93s Most Dependable
Reason: Need any type of help, always one of the first to answer and act

Nominated: Voodoo
Reason: being duke or not, behind the scenes he plans stuff and people follow, and when the plans come together he either goes all out attacking the enemy or all in defending his followers.

W93s War General Award
Reason: its obvious his plan and operations are more successful than any other duke on w93

W93s Duke of the Year
Reason: against all odds all the time, havent lost any moral yet and i doubt he ever will

Nominated: iamtell13 account
Reason: love em all, whoever answers u on that account its always a sweet chat

W93s The Hydra Award
Reason: The real hydra, the one that was down to 1 villages and “WAS NOT RIMMED” got back to 1 mill in the same area he lost it all

Nominated: voodoo
Reason: dont get me started

Nominated: clyde
Reason: thanks for all the time u spend on here making it better

Nominated: artista90
Reason: i hate me too..

W93s Biggest Flopp
Nominated: snipetroll
Reason: he cost me 1mill points without a fighting chance, i lost interest because of him

W93s Most Overrated
Nominated: Petal
Reason: was as easy as barb muching i dont understand what others say, clear/send train, period. She cant snipe or do anything

Nominated: birds of paradise
Reason: i wish he didnt quit :(

W93s Misc Award
Nominated:clinty90
Reason: just an awesome teamate to have, and very reliable/skilled