W93 Awards

unrelentinglyful

I can understand why phippsy won attacker by a landslide.
As their tribemate I've personally witnessed how relentless they are at attacking villages regardless of my claims, my nukes, and my nobles (en route or returning).
They often canceled my noble claims in conjunction with their ferocious attacks and noblings of villages I cleared or was clearing and nobling and only after I moved farther south and practically begged them to stop following my activities did they let up in revoking my claims and noble sniping me. I'm not sure how internals are planned out but it always seemed they were johnny on the spot with getting to claim them and if they did apparently forget about their claims on an internal that lapsed and they were not sending any attacks at, they didn't hesitate to ignore my attacks and nobles and revoke my fresh claims on internals as well in order to get in those extra attacks (previous sentence referred to enemies I claimed that they wanted to attack but may not have had the claims space to reserve them prior to my attacks and claims on such). I have to say they're the worst leader I've tolerated too. I saw 6 months ago I was having an iron shortage and needed to take at least 10 iron bonus villages to help even it out over the next few months. They decided to intrude on my account planning to save these 1500 point barbs ostensibly for other tribemates to farm rather than let me take and build them into the iron resource producers I needed because they had more noble slots than me at the time I believe and they felt they could manage my account better than me was their other reason in a nutshell. In case you wondered, players who constantly attack and rebuild offense in this game use a disproportionate amount of iron which results in a huge iron demand as high as 10-1 trading in the markets of some worlds that don't cap it at 50% like w93 does.

Is there a worst leader award also? just curious. Ike was one of the worst leaders, players, and personalities I've come in contact with. I was quite unhappy that douche followed me from our original tribe (can't remember the name, lots of w87 people were there though) which I quit and restarted to join screw early game after seeing the leadership types (Ike included) were morons (not including our w87 duke who also made it into screw after successfully coordinating our w87 win start to finish by motivating everyone to never stop fighting and coordinated an upset against huge family tribes by recruiting their best players and other strategic operations that were constantly planned).

Because of the good experience in w87, I was a little disappointed when the wosh account decided to noble me out of my new cap near the front in K6X a few months ago and then another tribemate nobled me out with a couple slow nobles from a village recently after they sent prenobles ahead of my prenobles causing me to noble their claim (yes, I had command sharing so they saw my nobles en route before sending prenoble/s and then slow nobled it after I capped it by sending 2 consecutive noble strikes on a village I owned). That was also a border village where claims don't matter much anyways.

Coming from a tribe in w87 where we attacked like a pack of bees, always having an area to constantly press into I was a little surprised at how little the pressure being applied on a consistent basis in this world. There was mostly unanimous consensus in the w87 tribal forum regarding the regenerative strength of offensive units being such that constantly launching the full offense as hands down the most beneficial style of playing. Seeing this world drag on the last 6 months IMHO quite justifies this belief as some tribemates went 3 weeks without gaining oda.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
As their tribemate I've personally witnessed how relentless they are at attacking villages regardless of my claims, my nukes, and my nobles (en route or returning).
They often canceled my noble claims in conjunction with their ferocious attacks and noblings of villages I cleared or was clearing and nobling and only after I moved farther south and practically begged them to stop following my activities did they let up in revoking my claims and noble sniping me. I'm not sure how internals are planned out but it always seemed they were johnny on the spot with getting to claim them and if they did apparently forget about their claims on an internal that lapsed and they were not sending any attacks at, they didn't hesitate to ignore my attacks and nobles and revoke my fresh claims on internals as well in order to get in those extra attacks (previous sentence referred to enemies I claimed that they wanted to attack but may not have had the claims space to reserve them prior to my attacks and claims on such). I have to say they're the worst leader I've tolerated too. I saw 6 months ago I was having an iron shortage and needed to take at least 10 iron bonus villages to help even it out over the next few months. They decided to intrude on my account planning to save these 1500 point barbs ostensibly for other tribemates to farm rather than let me take and build them into the iron resource producers I needed because they had more noble slots than me at the time I believe and they felt they could manage my account better than me was their other reason in a nutshell. In case you wondered, players who constantly attack and rebuild offense in this game use a disproportionate amount of iron which results in a huge iron demand as high as 10-1 trading in the markets of some worlds that don't cap it at 50% like w93 does.

Is there a worst leader award also? just curious. Ike was one of the worst leaders, players, and personalities I've come in contact with. I was quite unhappy that douche followed me from our original tribe (can't remember the name, lots of w87 people were there though) which I quit and restarted to join screw early game after seeing the leadership types (Ike included) were morons (not including our w87 duke who also made it into screw after successfully coordinating our w87 win start to finish by motivating everyone to never stop fighting and coordinated an upset against huge family tribes by recruiting their best players and other strategic operations that were constantly planned).

Because of the good experience in w87, I was a little disappointed when the wosh account decided to noble me out of my new cap near the front in K6X a few months ago and then another tribemate nobled me out with a couple slow nobles from a village recently after they sent prenobles ahead of my prenobles causing me to noble their claim (yes, I had command sharing so they saw my nobles en route before sending prenoble/s and then slow nobled it after I capped it by sending 2 consecutive noble strikes on a village I owned). That was also a border village where claims don't matter much anyways.

Coming from a tribe in w87 where we attacked like a pack of bees, always having an area to constantly press into I was a little surprised at how little the pressure being applied on a consistent basis in this world. There was mostly unanimous consensus in the w87 tribal forum regarding the regenerative strength of offensive units being such that constantly launching the full offense as hands down the most beneficial style of playing. Seeing this world drag on the last 6 months IMHO quite justifies this belief as some tribemates went 3 weeks without gaining oda.

Well now. This is interesting :D

Guess it's not all milk and honey in screw paradise afterall

DeletedUser120425

Love the honesty in this post tbh, don't agree with it all as its your truth not mine, but still, well written.
I can't comment on everything, as of course I wasn't a member till later through this world but would like to make some points.

Firstly, the cross nobling issue/deleted claims.
It's well known, you enjoy attacking the enemy continuously, however I will use an example of when I "officially" joined Screw from Avatar.
You had claims on around 4-5 villages in West K45 that after I believe it was 2 weeks you was still unable to capture(Attacks where continuous, just couldn't get the cap or support would arrive to kill your nukes) So these claims where deleted and someone else did take them in the end. And also I found in my early Screw days, not so much now that you would write in village notes, I will claim/noble this, even if your claims where full, most of the time these village should where not clear and you did not like others taking them, so although you made a fair point on phippsy over claiming wine claims where full, you have also done this in the past.

Secondly, the attacking issue.
Know when something along this line was wrote on our tribal forum I did agree with you that some are not efficient as the rest of us at attacking, however we all have different playing strategies. Myself, I prefer to play like you in sending out as much as I can, as soon as I can. However some like to wait and go on with a small team of players, and some like to stock up on nukes for tribal operations.
I think ultimately it's important to understand and respect others strategies.

All in all, got a lot of respect for your playing style, although you can be a little blunt/aggressive in your communication with people sometimes

unrelentinglyful

I admit a mistake in assuming that since we had a huge size advantage others would take our offensive strategy to steamroll the world. the more strategic farm and build and precision attacks do work as the underdog but when you've got the numbers the constant barrage seems the best logical strategy. That way you end up farming your targets, they lose resources and troops/etc. and you can gain ground faster.

unrelentinglyful

Generally I believe claims should be ignored *if* there's no attacks being sent but when there's nukes and nobles sent/returning that's different. I'm happy to assist with nuking out way more villages than I noble and that's my big complaint is that rather than help me when I was struggling some players prefer to only attack/noble for themselves.
That's what happened. I had attacks en route, nobody else did when the claims were redistributed.

OTDDeathAwaits

927467.gif

DeletedUser117267

Hmm...

What an utter load of rubbish you have sprawled there unrelenting. Given that a lot of the messages about me attacking has come from those under attack maybe they could shed some light on it all...

As for removing internal claims, yes i removed claims where you claimed more than the set out amount, and yes i nobled back villages i was attacking where it was my nobles returning from villages, never the other way round. As for noble claims on enemy villages, yes again i removed noble claims where i had nobles trained within 3-4 fields of villages ready to noble with nukes, in nearly every case, already on the way.

As for iron barbs, there was absolutely no need at the time to noble them, the amount of resources it would cost to build them up to be fully ready wasnt going to answer your iron shortage. What you needed to do was stop sending 1/4 1/3 1/2 nukes out as they are easy to defend against, if anything it was just giving some players free and easy ODD. I still dont agree to anyone nobling barbs in core farming areas but i have given up trying to stop people doing so, noble barbs on the rim to make extra D for the front line to me is the only feasible reason for nobling barbs.