W93 Dream Team

DeletedUser119345

Someone not being force internalled from a winning position...wait, it seems i'm more relevant than you

I still fail to recognise you, it's a winning position in my eyes if you manage to lose 48 nobles on a single target whom you had planned to op from weeks before. Shame SOLO- isn't close enough to add to his list of internalled villages.

And, I still fail to recognise who you are, perhaps another one of SOLO-'s puppets, who knows, you're all the same

DeletedUser79609

I still fail to recognise you, it's a winning position in my eyes if you manage to lose 48 nobles on a single target whom you had planned to op from weeks before. Shame SOLO- isn't close enough to add to his list of internalled villages.

And, I still fail to recognise who you are, perhaps another one of SOLO-'s puppets, who knows, you're all the same

A winning position? You need glasses boy...

Maybe you'd know who I am if you spent more time being a tribemate than the selfish player you've shown us all world

BoganRS

I still fail to recognise you, it's a winning position in my eyes if you manage to lose 48 nobles on a single target whom you had planned to op from weeks before.

Yes you've done well defending, and you'll probably last a lot longer than anyone had anticipated and you will be recognised for your individual efforts but it will remain as just that - individual. You were dropped because you were a selfish player, nothing more, nothing less. Take that lesson with you into further worlds if you don't call it a day here on W93. Any decent leadership would have done the exact same for any account that acted in its own self interest above the tribes, especially a backline account like yours. That mentality is detrimental to end game and its best to cut it out at first sight.

Don't hate on Solo just because he sees all of this and isnt spineless enough to keep you in the tribe solely on point-factor like the rest of this world's leadership would have.

Best of luck in RL and future worlds if you continue to play.

DeletedUser119345

Yes you've done well defending, and you'll probably last a lot longer than anyone had anticipated and you will be recognised for your individual efforts but it will remain as just that - individual. You were dropped because you were a selfish player, nothing more, nothing less. Take that lesson with you into further worlds if you don't call it a day here on W93. Any decent leadership would have done the exact same for any account that acted in its own self interest above the tribes, especially a backline account like yours. That mentality is detrimental to end game and its best to cut it out at first sight.

Don't hate on Solo just because he sees all of this and isnt spineless enough to keep you in the tribe solely on point-factor like the rest of this world's leadership would have.

Best of luck in RL and future worlds if you continue to play.

Welcome to the game of manipulation, just as i've mentioned time and time again, he leads SCREW, he alone has the influence, you will believe anything he feeds you and you clearly do.

DeletedUser

I can't say for sure what your impact was within the tribe as I have not been here long. Either ways from my knowledge from W87, communication, when Boris wasn't there, was never Deception's strong suit so to speak.

We aren't all geniuses who track everything everyone does to the exact and knows your troop cycles. Screw has gotten 60 members and all, unfortunately you got to track what your account is up to and make it known that you are contributing. I've been talking about this to another member of the tribe earlier today who I've gone and told to get his act together or he'll end up like you. Whether he does or not we'll see.

There's often going to be incidents in which you get on the bad side for whatever reason of someone in the tribe, in your case I think it was because you were perceived to have said you had no nukes for the troop count when Sandor was being Opped and getting a very high looter award on the day of the Op. See the thing is, any reasonable person is going to look at that and say, he was just holding his troops back so he could get more coins whilst the rest of the tribe was doing the work. Now I believe you when, at the time of that count, you had no nukes and weren't lying. But you know as much as the rest of us that troops rebuild and you could have spared something and gone "right now I've only got 1/4 nukes but in X days, I'll have this". Do that instead of just farming, you know that's not on. You cannot get 12 million looter without having lots of troops rebuilt.

Personally I'd have given you a warning and told you exactly what I expect in the next Op and all Ops from now on or you'd be out because I know that you can work as part of a team and be an asset to the tribe, but I'm not Solo. Solo, I think, believes there are better things to do with his time than baby you and has plenty of people out there that are raring to join the tribe who are going to contribute without him having to go out of his way that he is more than happy to invite to replace you. It's sink or swim and you didn't recognise it so got punished and you have no-one to blame but yourself. If I'd have known, I'd have probably told you to go grovel and get your arse in gear as generally I'm quite kind when it comes to these sorts of things, but I didn't know and cannot know everything so it is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119345

I can't say for sure what your impact was within the tribe as I have not been here long. Either ways from my knowledge from W87, communication, when Boris wasn't there, was never Deception's strong suit so to speak.

We aren't all geniuses who track everything everyone does to the exact and knows your troop cycles. Screw has gotten 60 members and all, unfortunately you got to track what your account is up to and make it known that you are contributing. I've been talking about this to another member of the tribe earlier today who I've gone and told to get his act together or he'll end up like you. Whether he does or not we'll see.

There's often going to be incidents in which you get on the bad side for whatever reason of someone in the tribe, in your case I think it was because you were perceived to have said you had no nukes for the troop count when Sandor was being Opped and getting a very high looter award on the day of the Op. See the thing is, any reasonable person is going to look at that and say, he was just holding his troops back so he could get more coins whilst the rest of the tribe was doing the work and surely . Now I believe you when, at the time of that count, you had no nukes and weren't lying. But you know as much as the rest of us that troops rebuild and you could have spared something and gone "right now I've only got 1/4 nukes but in X days, I'll have this".

Personally I'd have given you a warning and told you exactly what I expect in the next Op and all Ops from now on or you'd be out because I know that you can work as part of a team and be an asset to the tribe, but I'm not Solo. Solo, I think, believes there are better things to do with his time than baby you and has plenty of people out there that want to join the tribe that he is more than happy to invite to replace you. It's sink or swim and you didn't recognise it so got punished and you have no-one to blame but yourself. If I'd have known, I'd have probably told you to go grovel and get your arse in gear as generally I'm quite kind when it comes to these sorts of things, but I didn't know and cannot know everything so it is what it is.

And this is why you are a better leader than SOLO- in my opinion. You look at both sides and evaluate, even if you don't believe me there is some kind of consideration there. How are you supposed to know something is wrong if you have not been told and there are no implications as a result of it.
Also w87 I left the account after we joined STD, that would have been Ofir and Boris, but nonetheless I guess it was my account so I do have some kind of attachment to it.

DeletedUser120589

^ If i am not mistaken you was given this warning already was you not? then when you failed to participate in yet another operation you was then kicked. The fact they had planned on kicking you for weeks means you have been a problem for that long. From what I also hear you where kicked prematurely from the actual planned date which means you was a problem far bigger then what was wanted in the tribe. Not to mention you had seemly gotten worse as time progressed..

You and so many other butt hurt people always yell out that people are "puppets" of their duke and blah blah blah. I have learned one thing on this world. I learned it a little to late but lucky for me when I started using this advice it helped me a lot and it has helped me grown and here I am.

Always back your duke. Thats all these guys are doing. Which is is more said then what you where doing.

DeletedUser119345

^ If i am not mistaken you was given this warning already was you not? then when you failed to participate in yet another operation you was then kicked. The fact they had planned on kicking you for weeks means you have been a problem for that long. From what I also hear you where kicked prematurely from the actual planned date which means you was a problem far bigger then what was wanted in the tribe. Not to mention you had seemly gotten worse as time progressed..

You and so many other butt hurt people always yell out that people are "puppets" of their duke and blah blah blah. I have learned one thing on this world. I learned it a little to late but lucky for me when I started using this advice it helped me a lot and it has helped me grown and here I am.

Always back your duke. Thats all these guys are doing. Which is is more said then what you where doing.

London, to clear this up I was not given a single warning, anyone who tries to make you believe that is full of shit.

There was also only one op that I did not participate in as I did not have nobles and only had a few half nukes. I offered those half nukes up but was never given a target, if im not planning to take a village i do believe I need to be given a target to prenuke for someone that's going to take one am I right?

Prior to this op I helped 2 tribemates take their planned villages and sacrificed 4 nukes in the process, if you don't call that working with your tribe than I don't know what is.

Of course they are backing their leader, they want to win this world and will believe anything he tells them. If they didn't they would also end up being internalled, SOLO- knows very well how to do that. (Hint: check out his conquers.)

Anyway i'm done arguing, and i'm done on w93, its been nice killing 50+ nobles from SCREW and showing these pricks that I am not to be pushed around. This was a simple issue that should not have been escalated the way it has been. There are absolutely some good people in SCREW, but I have zero respect for SOLO- and his leadership, he is a mediocre player and that's being generous.

In essence, kicking me was the best thing that has happened for me on this world. It tested me in ways ive never been tested before and I met players who have given me faith in this game once again. This is what I leave with.

Kanade24

London, to clear this up I was not given a single warning, anyone who tries to make you believe that is full of shit.

There was also only one op that I did not participate in as I did not have nobles and only had a few half nukes. I offered those half nukes up but was never given a target, if im not planning to take a village i do believe I need to be given a target to prenuke for someone that's going to take one am I right?

Prior to this op I helped 2 tribemates take their planned villages and sacrificed 4 nukes in the process, if you don't call that working with your tribe than I don't know what is.

Of course they are backing their leader, they want to win this world and will believe anything he tells them. If they didn't they would also end up being internalled, SOLO- knows very well how to do that. (Hint: check out his conquers.)

Anyway i'm done arguing, and i'm done on w93, its been nice killing 50+ nobles from SCREW and showing these pricks that I am not to be pushed around. This was a simple issue that should not have been escalated the way it has been. There are absolutely some good people in SCREW, but I have zero respect for SOLO- and his leadership, he is a mediocre player and that's being generous.

In essence, kicking me was the best thing that has happened for me on this world. It tested me in ways ive never been tested before and I met players who have given me faith in this game once again. This is what I leave with.

i feel like i am reading a book...
giphy.gif

BoganRS

Solo - Great leader and player, always there to pick up a sit for someone getting opped

Lord Ike - Would have these guys in any lineup, solid players. When they are back to 100% they will be unstoppable.

W0sh09 - Since mid game the account has been slaying at farming, got to give credit where it's due even though unfortunately alot of it goes to DA's time spent barb shaping.

Phippsy -
Offensive juggernaut.

Makobex - the man is just munching through war caps.

Voodoo -
Has surprised me this world, good unselfish player.

RyankengNedy - Havent had much to do with the account but only hear good things.

NO BU11Y - Will be expecting this account to tear up NE noobs like they have ex-avatar.

Reeper01 - I think every tribe needs a brad.

Honourable mentions

Devils advocate - Meg was a close friend to the guys on my account, was a very unselfish player before calling it a day.

GenesisCommander - With Gon Adam and Cody at the helm and fully active these guys were a strong force, still awaiting the resurgence of the kraken.

xBC1x - Had a slow start but now that W78 is wrapped up squad and noobs can expect a few issues dealing with them.

.07 Kreiger - Solid players, had huge potential.

Nex. - Don't like voting on my own account but i feel that without the other Nex. boys the externals wouldnt be the same <3 We all go alright in-game too when RL doesnt get in the way.

DeletedUser119686

Solo - Great leader and player, always there to pick up a sit for someone getting opped

Lord Ike - Would have these guys in any lineup, solid players. When they are back to 100% they will be unstoppable.

W0sh09 - Since mid game the account has been slaying at farming, got to give credit where it's due even though unfortunately alot of it goes to DA's time spent barb shaping.

Phippsy -
Offensive juggernaut.

Makobex - the man is just munching through war caps.

Voodoo -
Has surprised me this world, good unselfish player.

RyankengNedy - Havent had much to do with the account but only hear good things.

NO BU11Y - Will be expecting this account to tear up NE noobs like they have ex-avatar.

Reeper01 - I think every tribe needs a brad.

Honourable mentions

Devils advocate - Meg was a close friend to the guys on my account, was a very unselfish player before calling it a day.

GenesisCommander - With Gon Adam and Cody at the helm and fully active these guys were a strong force, still awaiting the resurgence of the kraken.

xBC1x - Had a slow start but now that W78 is wrapped up squad and noobs can expect a few issues dealing with them.

.07 Kreiger - Solid players, had huge potential.

Nex. - Don't like voting on my own account but i feel that without the other Nex. boys the externals wouldnt be the same <3 We all go alright in-game too when RL doesnt get in the way.
It's indeed sad to see GenesisCommander lack the activity it had before. I've been abroad since beginning august and before that we were hitting hard.

Jeff

DeletedUser

I did do a vague non-serious one a few months ago, but I figured I'd do an updated dream team. Just done it in size order and picked 10.

Phippsy - Has done a lot of good work in the north vs. what was Avatar. Cannot say how easy or difficult that was, but regardless it is difficult to argue with pure numbers. Rank 1 also currently, the first time LudiMagister hasn't had it for a while and a better player replacing him so he won't be missed in that position.

Solo- - It's a shame that W93 lacks leadership talent, but the only decent duke the world has is pretty solid. Made it look pretty easy, it's a shame there wasn't more competition as I would have enjoyed seeing Screw go through a bit more of a test. Whoever is on the account whether it is Ricky or Patrick seems to know what they are doing too.

W0sh09 - Shout outs to W0sh and Robo and Arne (RIP) for being so great this world. Wouldn't have mentioned the account otherwise.

Lord Ike - No doubt one of the top 5 accounts in the world, plagued a bit by inactivity and RL issues which is a shame. Rather disappointing really, but that's just the way of the world. Either ways, I'll be putting them here because if they are on form, I think they are a force to be reckoned with.

Makobex - I've never really talked much to Makobex but I am certainly of the school that in the mid-late game, ODA is very good. So long as you effectively follow up, it does give somewhat of an indication of how much damage you are doing towards the enemy. Punches a bit above his weight too.

Sage69 - Was considering not putting them on the list, but they have done better than I expected since the start of the Noobs war and have come a long way at least in the way I perceive the effectiveness of the account. Another account that just pretty much is quiet and gets the job done.

Voodoo. - This was the person I put in last. Deliberated between a few people who fulfil similarish roles here (bully nex etc.), seems to be doing well so far in Screw and takes sits, supports and stuff etc. Never something to be undervalued really. Also did well against Avatar given the position, but as I've said earlier, Avatar seemed pretty garbage from my brief time sitting.

Elstone - Bit of controversy this one, but I think Elstone is somewhat underrated in the Screw lineup and despite having certain things that I think hold the account back, the activity, persistence and willingness to grind the enemy down are rare traits in W93.

Birds Of Paradise - Was trying to think of a non-Screw member and the best one that came to mind was Birds of Paradise. Squad are, at least currently, are doing pretty well under the pressure largely I think to a few players. Now if only Ludimagister was like him, perhaps with the addition of Rum who seemed pretty solid, that might change.

Darkdays25 - Was trying to think of a smaller guy who I think is a value pick. Of those I've interacted with in Screw, Darkdays25 seems to be that guy. Pretty proactive and willing to get stuck in things, always there to give a hand as well.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
The world changes - so has my dream team.

SOLO- (duke) - undoubtedly w93s best duke & honestly one of the best I've had the pleasure of playing under.
Birds of Paradise (baron) - initially I didn't rate him very highly particularly just because I didn't know him; but having witnessed his ability to handle an onslaught with dignity & having chatted with him, I think he'd be a great person to run defensive coordination or relations.
Phippsy (baron) - an offensive tank. Any dreamteam is stupid to not have him.
Voodoo. - a real skilled team player and a great personality to have in the tribe.
Lord Ike - when Matty and Mark are on their game you will struggle to find a better duo. Two of the best farmers I know!
Makobex - one of the most consistent players I've seen this world. Time and time again he leads the line on Ops and while prior to this world i didnt know him, it would be a pleasure to play with him in future.
Reeper01 - Its actually hard to fathom that brad and I used to be bitter enemies/rivals. Now I couldn't imagine being in a tribe without this lovable mug <3
Genesiscommander - need some financial muscle in the team ;) JK but I miss you gonzo & the players you've brought on (Jeff, Cody, Adam) have all been great!
xBC1x - B and C are mostly just lovable lurkers - but they chip in more than their fair share and need some females in the team (thanks Cin)
James. - a truly intelligent lad who's always available for a levelheaded discussion.

Honourable mentions:
Devils Advocate - had meggers stuck round she would be on the team.
.07 Krieger - why Goldie would possibly leave me I'll never know. Even after I bought genital jousting for him ;(
W0sh09 - I love w0ah but DA is insufferable
RumFastRumFar - proven to be a great defender but I don't know them well enough to add to the team :p (trust is key)
Nex. - I ain't gonna put myself on the list but seriously my cobros know they would be top of it. I've been truly privlidged with my cos for this world & I know that in addition to creating a kickass account we've created kickass friendships and I hope we get the opportunity to tear it up on future worlds !

Last edited:

DeletedUser120425

Here, we, go.

w0sh09 - What can I say, the most wonderful person I've met on World 93, always there for anything ingame related, unfortuantly she gets some stick over her co-player DA, but although his actions can sometimes confuse me, I like the guy. And he does do wonders on the account. But w0sh is the reason I vote w0sh
Solo- - Daddy Paddy, what can I say. This guy, this guy... somin else! Weather its his external antics, his ingame play, or those smexy skype calls when he comes home drunk. I just love the guy.
Phippsy - Guys an animal. If he wants to take something, he will. EVERY tribe needs a Phippsy.
n0 bu11y - Would put him as the Most Complete player in my list. If you ever need anything, he is the guy always there. Without this guy, who knows if I'd even still be in this world. All on that account are what I'd say some of the best players in this world.
Reeper01 - Brad is a dream. The most unbiast, respectful, thoughtful, loving person you will meet. He is a Gem, he is my White chocolate. I miss Keith too, his been to quiet lately.
Lord Yugi - We all need a Black Asian Mexican. Plus you can always rely on him to pop up on the skype chat and have some banter.
Nex. - Although I mainly talk to Fleezus, I love all these guys. Shame you lot don't jump in the skype chat to often anymore.
MLPBlue - The determination and persistant of this woman is unreal. No matter how hard they attempt to move her out of her position in enemy territory, they will never move her.
makobex - I haven't yet to talk much to mako, but from what I have seen his a player that will never quit pushing, and will cause any enemy all kinds of hell.
James. - Will you ever get that ODS? Always sending an unbelievable amount of Support, but unfortunately and somehow he manages to miss out on the ODS. One day we wil get there buddy.

And my lone entry for Enemy Mentions would be this guy...

Snipe Trolls - The persistence in sending fakes at me and the odd nuke has been unreal, its been what almost 4 months since the war broke out originally against NOOBS while in Avatar, and ofcourse now against Screw, and I can proudly say you earn this mention. No-one else in NOOBS has EVER sent waves of fakes like this guy, I doubt half of you even know how. Also he is the only person that I have seen that can coordinate and time his Attacks, even sending time'd fake Nobles at me a few times during past ops on me to throw me off. Bravo.

Yeah there's plenty more names I want to mention, probably someone who deserves to be on that list. But my memory is shit, so hell, its unfortunate. One Love.

DeletedUser114588

Rum - This player can be an utter pain in the arse when he gets in a mood with you, but at the end of the day he is a top player who is relentless when defending. One day we will co play together properly once you agree to move to canada. Also he is a great personality to have in a tribe, even if he mentions banging my girlfriend everyday.
Phippsy - Great O player, the way he munched through avatar and applied constant pressure to SQUAD was impressive. Would rather he was on my side then against.
Makobex - Similar to Phippsy, relentless on O. Havent had much interaction with my own account but seen his work through sits.
THB - Puts the hours in and does a lot of leg work for the tribe. He is a work horse who does not get the credit we deserve.
Cheesy - Great defender and overall personality to have in a tribe. Keeps the mood up in any tribe. Loyal to the bone.
Charshaun - Strong account and again puts the hours in. Great team player and neighbour to have.
Legionnarie - From my interactions with SCREW, he seems to be the tightest on O. Any village nobled near me seems to be followed up tightly. No crazy achievement, but he has shown no weakness in that regard.
Superguy - The player who was running the account after the owner left. He was a force to be reckoned with on that front, but unfortunately left with little word. But judging what i saw when he played, he was a great player to have on your side.

Many other names could be mentioned but they were the first to come to mind.

DeletedUser120814

I think everyone is missing my account on their list

If i was not on stand by for a long time because no one deserved my efforts it doesnt mean i cant face u alone,

I have proven myself facing avatar alone for 3 months without losing a village and held my ground longer than any northern noob was able to the past week while facing less players than i did

DeletedUser119075

I think everyone is missing my account on their list

If i was not on stand by for a long time because no one deserved my efforts it doesnt mean i cant face u alone,

I have proven myself facing avatar alone for 3 months without losing a village and held my ground longer than any northern noob was able to the past week while facing less players than i did

1. You aren't good.
2. No one likes a backstabber.

So no, no one missed you off their list.