W93 Dream Team

DeletedUser120814

You are just a hater that lost too early

Im actually the only player with an actual balanced OD split evenly between all 3 kinds

And please homie you are the biggest backstabber and the funniest part u failed hard.

DeletedUser117267

I think everyone is missing my account on their list

If i was not on stand by for a long time because no one deserved my efforts it doesnt mean i cant face u alone,

I have proven myself facing avatar alone for 3 months without losing a village and held my ground longer than any northern noob was able to the past week while facing less players than i did

Its easy to hold your ground against barbs ;)

You have not been "tested" and I certainly haven't wasted any time in planning attacks on you thus far, the reason for that is we take out threats and you are the furthest from a threat anyone could ever be :). I hope to see you on future worlds because I know it is an easy win against a player who is simply delusional or just enjoys trolling on forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't listen to them Artista. They are just jealous of you.
Can i please join your tribe? Screw is full of smelly people :(

DeletedUser119075

Explain how I 'Lost'......and 'failed hard'..

I didn't lose, I held off two tribes on my own and won, owner of account decided to gift vills to Brandon when we in no sort of danger. So no we didn't 'LOSE' OR 'FAILED'.

But now let me give you some advise.
Your a new player to the game, no way are you able to become a 'good' player within 3 worlds of playing. I'll be VERY generous and say you learnt how to play the game in terms of attacking/defending/organisation . But what players like you don't understand yet is the fact that it's not what you know that makes you a good player, it's the experience of game play and dealing with pressure that builds character and UNDERSTANDING of game mechanics.

People dislike you not because you are a noob, but because you have no self respect and integrity. Lets give a comparison. You and London are both new to the game so it's fair to say both of you are noobs, which is fine. The difference is that London holds his head high and admits it whilst learning from others, you on the other hand snipe one train/defend one mini op and claim to be a 'great'. That's the reason why enemy players respect London. He brought value to the community(interviews and efforts in his press), while you backstab your way to safety disregarding everyone so long it keeps you out of harms way.

For future worlds, for your own sake have some self respect and not run and backstab like a coward. Its better to get rimmed because you put up a good fight then to backstab your way to safety because people will remember it(tribalwars is a very small community).

Lesson done, pray to God you improve in future worlds, because if your ever near me I'm going to rim you.

DeletedUser120425

ExTribute took most of what I would of said about it.

Artista; Your an Average Start up player. You are NOT a skilled player, or come anywhere close to making anyone's dream team.
Lets break it down;
-You nobled almost 90% barbs (Any skilled player would noble minimal barbs and just target ingame players especially enemy players, not continue nobling mass barbs during a war)
-You where Never fully op'd, if you was I would guarantee you would quit and give up. (Avatar launched an op at you early game but even this was only around half of the tribe launching.)
-Yes you have OD stats, but it is not hard to noble barbs and send troops out.
-Not once have I ever seen you coordinate mass attacks or be apart of a tribal op on a full scale.
-You have not rimmed any player on this world that had more than probably 1 village.
-You are selfish and ignorant when it comes to working with the tribes you have been within.
-Your village builds consist of villages such as, 17k swordsman village, you had "nukes" that where 100% LC + MA only. (Biggest Noob factor of them all)
-Your continous claim to "Stardom" is EXTREMELY overrated, you are an average player at most.
-You Lie, an awful lot. Exampe; Claimed you lost 0 villages then instantly Kanade proved you wrong on the page before this one on this thread.

Now, after saying all that, I will freely admit I lost 1 village to you(How noob of me) while under attack from 3 tribes when being dismissed from Avatar. (Keith will NEVER let me live that down.)

Let me give you a little tip;
This game is called TribalWars. That means the only effective way to win and proceed, and be classed as a good player is to work well with your tribe, do the unselfish thing's that are needed, not only yo further your own account, but to help your tribe succeed and keep progressing.
Plenty of times along this worlds duration I have shown you sympathy(For an unknown reason) and tried to give you hints and tips to how things could of went, try to give you an understanding of the game mechanics and how you can actually improve your skill and not just make outrageous claims on how you have more villages than others which somehow makes you better. Example; MLPBlue is 1000% the player you are, she may have less villages but she is a committed player who understands the ethics of this game, and how to work as a team. You however are one of the worst Team players.
You can also never make a solid statement, especially about myself. Your claims are always full of rubbish. When making claims on the externals that you want to be taken seriously, be wise with them, and if they are a little "bend the truth" be smart with it.

End of the day, you will not win this world, and if you continue to play TribalWars the way you currently do, you will never be able to win a world within the future.
Take this as you will, I do not care.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1) SOLO- (to lead)
2) Erill (my fave nuke magnet)
3) moonsire (the mascot)
4) phippsy (good taste at football teams)
5) Harper (always there to help)
6) Genesis (gotta have the kraken in my squad)
7) YAB (gets the job done)
8) Grumpy (a machine)
9) Tranxz (Even would cry away from me)
10) Lego (was getting out of options :p)

That's my dream team. I'll be enjoying my frappe watching you guys fight. And when you win, kick moon for me to join for the family picture ;)

Although i still fancy this team from few months back, I gotta give credit to few people i saw more in action and deserve to be on anyone's dream team.

Lord Ike: Goes the extra mile in OPs and not very talkative.
No bu11y: Fighting NOOBS hard and can take hits without losses too
Voodoo: Always there to help in any way, offering support, nuking, nobling.
xBC1/Smurf High/Hrisko: Very communicative and a great neighboors to have.
sage69: Great effort in the south. A menace
unrelentinglyful (aka Elstone): Off switch? He works with a on/on switch. He's more annoyinglyful if you ask me
Jhon Byzan/feryszabo: Played with them in w74 too, know what teamwork really means.

OTDDeathAwaits

Although i still fancy this team from few months back, I gotta give credit to few people i saw more in action and deserve to be on anyone's dream team.

unrelentinglyful (aka Elstone): Off switch? He works with a on/on switch. He's more annoyinglyful if you ask me
Jhon Byzan/feryszabo: Played with them in w74 too, know what teamwork really means.

Bosses.

DeletedUser120814

Excuses man, you still lost a villa to Artista.
Hes lost more than one m8

Every villages hes lost, i had part in it

But hey im selfish :) screw listens to voodoo

Voodoo = very bad liar

Therefore voodoo = capable of playing screw = screw kinda suck :)

People need a brain ;D u do realize he was a no point player that survived because we are nice

And got bigger only by backstabbing people

Well u cant backstab someone that doesnt like u even, so please come face head on and stop all talk

It takes time to read ur dumb posts and lately its been nothing but a waste of time wih false facts

That some people truly believe which is awesomr for me to know my enemies have tiny brains

DeletedUser120814

Awww thats sweet :)
Voodoo is the helper :) like the sam's in all the movies

Useless but meh why not have a slave?

Think twice about no bu11y m8

He had agreements with half the north which is the only reason he survived and he broke most of those already

I already capped ur false super human USING HC! Lmfao what a joke

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's funny because when Screw reaches 70% I'll be one of the first that leave the tribe to drop the dominance and drag it, so we can have a nice dinner with your vills. Unless the tribe wants to end the world at 70%. Patrick will take the decision, considering his active fighters' wishes.

And you're a breeze of fresh air on this semi-done world (literally - 50.7% done as of right now). I dunno why some people take you seriously lol. Just keep it up Screw's sweet dessert :D

P.S. Sams are the real MVPs

OTDDeathAwaits

Hes lost more than one m8

Every villages hes lost, i had part in it

But hey im selfish :) screw listens to voodoo

Voodoo = very bad liar

Therefore voodoo = capable of playing screw = screw kinda suck :)

People need a brain ;D u do realize he was a no point player that survived because we are nice

And got bigger only by backstabbing people

Well u cant backstab someone that doesnt like u even, so please come face head on and stop all talk

It takes time to read ur dumb posts and lately its been nothing but a waste of time wih false facts

That some people truly believe which is awesomr for me to know my enemies have tiny brains

Dont need to listen to voodoo. seen what you are like myself.

However voodoo is right about you though. Pathetic and an imbecile of a player.

cokesrus

Dont need to listen to voodoo. seen what you are like myself.

However voodoo is right about you though. Pathetic and an imbecile of a player.
Now, now he is just a complete asshat and doesn't understand how to play. He goes around running his mouth and eating barbs. I've attacked him and he hasn't done shit but make empty threats like most cowards do behind a keyboard.

DeletedUser119686

I think I have never dropped a list like this. Let me make one.

1. Solo-: Doesn't get his master commander award for nothing. Good player, wouldn't want to miss him in my team.
  2. Phippsy: Team player for sure, doesn't have much interest in self improvement, will try all he can for the tribe.
  3. Makobex: Another good player, knows how to attack and organize.
  4. W0sH09: Same reason as Makobex.
  5. Lord Ike: I don't know if Matty still plays but this account is fire. Doesn't talk much.
  6. Charshaun: Team player, won w71 with him.
  7. Sage69: Totally obliterates the enemy their attacks.

Love y'all though.