W93 premade

DeletedUser117086

Hey all.
Im here to announce a w93 premade.

Some of you may recognize me from the w92 forums, we have a group of players from there ready to band together.

This premade is for active, and experienced/willing to learn players only. Players that do not hold ratio, do not communicate, and do not farm heavily ( empahsis on heavily ) will be kicked. No dead weight allowed... period.

Aristocracy is still under construction but we will have a set hierarchy before the world starts.

We hope that by announcing it this early we will get a good and dedicated ( yes im throwing shade, you know who you are ) group of players that all aim for #1 and have fun while doing so.

If you are interested you can add my skype ( miqueus bezerra ), reply here with your info, or message me in w92 ( same username ).
Best of luck to all of you and happy hunting,
-tpw

DeletedUser117086

Some people havnt been able to add me on skype. If the skype name stated above doesnt work you can also try miqbez_1 which should work i believe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117086

Good to see you back duking mate, how many of your old crew are you bringing up to W93? Mind if I join ?

Hit me up on Skype: Novembre_tw

Roughly 15 solid guys so far leaving room for the undecideds. Always got space for u mate;)

DeletedUser

Will this be the world where you get rimmed? :oops:

Will you be the one doing it?

b0fb91b7ffe62ce2e90b3fe380a9c4b7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The player caliber in this premade has gone way beyond humble...
I am hyped as fuuu!

-E

DeletedUser

Rainbow, I thought you where waiting for w95 :3
We don't want PP farmers here! You have my Skype dammit!

DeletedUser105131

Farming heavily is that PP farming heavily because that is what so many are doing, TW is dying, it just needs to be put out of its misery, or kill all pp farmers....and INNO in the process :D