W93 Winners A.M.A. Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser120524
  • Start date

Do you wish you were in SCREW?

• Total voters

DeletedUser79609

@Sincerely Yours does it annoy you when you try to have a little fun with these forums and are just met with useless trash like this:

haaaw noooooo waaaaaay :O :O :O

It is obvious that when screw starts losing they will come here post, Brag while you still can

And keep recuiting meat, it wont help

No wonder where they learned from, you guys are pretty jokes just like your allies

If u stole players that only means they suck and are not confident in their own skills to face an opponent, thank you for taking them, we dont need weak players and they wont stop us from reaching you, they will only become village where we attack you from. Please recruit the other bad players and lets get it over with.

We will eat them before u get to internal them. ;) dont worry save your nobles

At this point I think people are just trying to replace Lord Billy's annoying presence.

I mean, an ask me anything thread and they can't even manage that...

giphy.gif

Seriously...

Mr I Know Everything

Before I claim I am Artista... are there any rules about getting banned for false identity on externals? Because if not then I sure am Artista :p:D attack me!

DeletedUser120814

Before I claim I am Artista... are there any rules about getting banned for false identity on externals? Because if not then I sure am Artista :p:D attack me!
Dear Mr. Everything is unknown, i have something to say to u

1) sucks to be u if ur really avatar, grow some and leave. Everyone had to face then alone at some point

2) what you said about screw is cute but do not drag me into it and why is it always me

3) if you're not avatar i will forgive you

4) if you are avatar then I when i find out who you are i nuke u down and share commands with them so they eat u faster

5) You are NOT Famous :mad::mad:
I AM FAMOUS :cool:

And sorry in advance to Noobs HQ as i promised i would avoid posting on here

Bye.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115162

Dont insult me like that! That was at least 50k right there :cool::cool:

Well how are we suppose to know.? All i see is a bar graph with no numbers.?

And what only 50k.? Mind you i don't even know who you are so i shouldn't really comment on that.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score

And what only 50k.? Mind you i don't even know who you are so i shouldn't really comment on that.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he was joking..

I really hope I don't need to explain why his graph was funny.

DeletedUser120817

Oh Im just a guy...dont worry about that.

DeletedUser120994

we're coming for you SCREW!!!

that is AFTER we take a bunch of barbs for deathstars in your midline hehe