W94 Dream Team

Father Damien

With the world drawing to a close I thought it'd be fun and potentially controversial to create a W94 dream team.

The rules are simple. Pick 10 players to make your dream tribe.

I'm going to kick things off by making 2 dream teams. The first will be a dream team of the best players I've seen/played with and the second dream team will be of the funniest/most enjoyable players to play with.

These lists are not in order. Here goes:

1. Everyone on Funkybunny - I don't think this needs an explanation. Look at the war caps.

2. Jack and Rav on Gnomlandsecurity - Currently sitting at Rank 2 in the world. These two have taken countless sits for the tribe when nobody else would, and since being promoted to duke have shown their worth by organising the most successful tribe op to date. It was scary seeing the outcome to that.

3. Soc, Fab, Olveden, (and Tey when she was on there) on Sneaky Jesus - Rank 1 ODA. Rank 1 ODA in the war. Rank 2 in war caps. This is an account you want on your side.

4. JT and Tey (and Rasmus when he was there) on Symbiote - Being one of the only players to leave NN and survive the onslaught they threw at him shows his worth as a defender. Rank 1 for vodka in war ODD and still a top 10 account. Very impressive.

5. Jobless (Jeroen, Diego, Can't remember who else is on there) - The original :). Probably the most impressive account to come from NN. Not only held off Vodka ops but absolutely shut them down with their defence. Also showed their prowess offensively too with positive war caps (even if some are against inactive accounts ;))

6. Ericault - Here for exactly the same reason as Jobless. Read above.

7. Minty on Shaggyd0g - Perhaps Minty and his co is the reason the north did not crumble under NN's (and newly merged Felons) pressure after taking an inactive account, with full warehouses, no walls rebuilding, and no troops recruiting. Not only did they hold but flourished and was quickly pushing back for the villages the previous owner lost. Minty could well be the best player I've seen on this world.

8. James (and Olveden when he was on there) on Sinful Angel - Say what you want about James and his downfall but there is no denying that he is a quality player. Him and Olveden did well in the Smart/Vodka war where he (and Graf Gonzo) held the west practically by himself as accounts dropped like flies around them to activity. James' activity eventually led to his letdown but we're not here to talk about that.

9. Finnball - This is my wildcard. I can only comment on what I've seen and heard and this guy doesn't stop sending fakes haha. He's the only player from NN to ever consistently fake me until I'm sick of my phone buzzing and have to switch off notifications. He does the basics very well such as timing trains and sniping and with a bit more experience he can become a very good player. Definitely NN's best acquisition from Felons I would say.

10. Luke from Varden76 - I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't put my co player on here ;). He grew Varden up from a nobody rim account up to a top 10 account with a decent ODA and a commendable ODS. The only thing stopping Varden from being the best account in the world is my presence on the account :D.

1. Shaggydog and Janne on Shaggydog/Jobiess/TheFloatingTerror - Their upbeat attitude made them likable to most players on this world vodka or not. Not only that, Janne made me my profile picture and many others. That guy is an artist.

2. Catton on Erotic Sloth - Catton's 'tinder sessions' kept the tribe active in the chats. Turns out watching another guy fail miserably on his endeavours to end his virginity is hilarious. It's all fun and games until the police are rang.

3. Kruger on TheWitchDoctor - One drink leads to another and before long he's sent the tribe snapchats of his arse. Kruger has a spot in the dream team for the possibility of drunk nudes.

4. Cian on Oberjarl is Awesome - KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. The meme lord himself. He has extensive files upon files of memes on his laptop. Each one has a place and is labelled correctly, ready to be recalled should a particular situation need a specific meme. Cian puts more effort into his memes than his account and for this reason he is granted a spot in the meme team.

5. JT on Symbiote - Ever present in the group chat and has graced us all with the 'Totally Worth' spotify playlist. Playlists are the kind of thing that wins wars. NN should take note.

6. Josh on The Pieman9 Returns - Broski

7. Reece on The Four Llamas - It's always nice to know that if things go sour you have Reece there to help you get banned. How many times? 3? 4?

8. Danny on SlipperyString - Danny you're beautiful. You've got a spot in the dream team so I can stare at your profile picture and get lost in your eyes.

9. Elie and Tom on TickleMeElmo - More regulars in the group chat. Shit banter tho :confused:. At least you have something to work on.

10. Nathan on Valkyrie - He was the first person to reply to my post. Activity like that deserves a spot in the dream team.

These are just my opinions and so if any of your feelings get hurt you can send me your e-tears in a message. I'd be interested to see who everyone else puts and see perspectives from different sides of the world.

Be nice to each other

-Andy

Last edited:

DeletedUser120430

1. Funkybunny2004 : hands down, one of the best accounts I've had the pleasure of playing with. I would have hated to have had to deal with them as an opponent.
Ferocious and fierce yet methodical in their endeavours. They really were in a class of their own yet deep inside I don't believe they were out of 2nd gear half the time

2. Gnomelandsecurity: no disrespect to superbad, however, if it wasn't for the team here, the world would have gone a different way. Jack being the prickly but brilliant war general and rav being the stalwart leader by his side, making the tough decisions and the hard choices. Then of course there's the other players on the account too :D, they plowed through the opposition and held the tribe together like nobody else could. They're efforts are the main contributing factors in what garnered us the lead and win that vodka have worked so hard to achieve thus far. Say you want about skill, if you have a bunch of headless chickens floating around, doing what they want. Nothing is achieved. We need leaders and we were lucky to have one.

3. Sneaky Jesus: I cannot list the top two accounts and not include the third. They rightfully deserve a spot on this list. They're ability to take massive hits and dish it back out 10 fold is a testament to the skill present on this team. They've gone through rough patches with co players being caught up Irl and being op'd numerous times but never did they falter. It's a true testament to what perseverance can do. How were NN ever meant to win when they were going up against a God ;)

4. Gaming sokol: Dawn and hippy, their knowledge of the game made them lethal on the battlefield. Anyone can throw nukes out, they knew how to devise nukes that would be perfect for any situation against any other player. Why, cause they were playing chess while everyone was playing checkers. Plus they've definitely simulated 99% of possible scenarios before even going to the battlefield. Also if you needed defence in a clutch. They supported you to the ends of the earth, even if they weren't happy about it ;) Mark my words, they'll use shoes too if they have to (please don't hurt me dawn, I mean it in a good way XD)

5. Symbiote : where to start with this account. Like it's predecessors, they joined vodka and immediately faced overwhelming opposition and fire. Unlike their predecessors, they did not crumble entirely beneath the onslaught that ensued. When they finally managed to take a full scale op and trounce it like it was nothing. I knew that you had made it clear why you weren't going to be pushed over. Symbiote put in hard work and deserve to be in the position that they're in. It's well deserved. People can say what they want. They deserve the win.

6. Stunner: this one is a no brainer. If you're in stunners sights. You best pray you hit delete faster than he can hit send.
I don't know who has more nukes, Stunner or USA. Probably a tie ;). Their ODA certainly speaks for itself. My only gripe with them is that they are notoriously difficult to get through to sometimes. Overall solid account

7. Varden76: first all, loved the constant name changes :D
Secondly, overall solid account. Definitely a massive reason why the north didn't fall immediately. You more or less supported most of the players in the north at one point and actually had to deal with actual decent opposition unlike the south. Also saying this cause I want fish to get me that job ;)
But no joke seriously great account. Delighted to have had you on our side during this war.

8. Scarlett maiden: not many will think to include scarlett in their top 10 but I beg to differ. Great tactician and hard working. Her experience has made her a real master of the game. She doesn't always talk much but when she does. It's never without merit. She always understanding and looking to help out, be it with nukes or defence or guidance. Never a bad thing to say about anyone unless she has a reason to. I believe we could all do with a player like this in our tribe. She definitely deserves a spot in any top 10. And of course she loves cake, which is brownie points. :p

9. Ticklemeelmo: strange to pick this one. But I guess when I asked them to attack a small player 1/4 of our size and they agreed without hesitation, I knew they were something else. Never one to shirk from hard work or taking tasks on board. They're only limitation was their position. They could have grown to a good size but no farming eh ;)
Their constant support of me in dire times of need really helped to survive at times when needed.
Love you guys #nohomo

10. Vodka bl: I know this is not a player, this is rather a group of people. Madsam777, Lord voldemort, lions can fly, jielez, etc.. You're contribution to this tribe has been nothing short of incredible. I know not everyone might agree but I think you deserve a clap for the support you give to everyone in vodka whenever they need it without a word.

I know I haven't included a lot of you on this list, and the sad truth is I can't. No matter what world I play on. I always enjoy the people I play with. It makes the game that bit more enjoyable when you have a unique and colourful cast of people to be there to help you through the tough times and laugh during the fun times. I wouldn't trade the experiences and lessons I've learned during this world for anything.

People in NN might find my list biased. And the simple truth is, I was never a fl account for a long time. There was nearly 2 months between me being on the smart front (which was already dead) to down to k65 which was more less beaten.
Therefore, I never had any real experience contesting with anyone in NN as they all quit whenever they were attacked by the south group. Doesn't make for a good shout to put someone here when they quit straight away..

I know this is long. And I'm sure you'll disagree. But like the post said, it's all just opinions.

The Pieman9 returns

Thanks for the shout-out broski!!! lol. I would simply redraft vodka honestly, the loyalty and just non-stop down your throat offensive was just excellent. No one's perfect at this game but, damn these guys just keep going.

Only one I'd probably leave out would be varden, he just sucks something awful lol. Keeps calling out my dumb blonde moments smh.

DeletedUser121116

1. Raia(Jobless) - dont dont know where to start with her. So far I don't know of a situation where she refused a sitter . She burnt herself up to help NN . If anyone got a cloning machine hand it over to me , I need a co like her .
2. Josh(jobless) - another dedicated player , defended accounts he sitted like they were his. He kept me sane with all the sh*t that was going on this world.
3. War(acebren) - this dude is more insane than me. Even when everyone wanted to give up, even me and I'm the person who always sees the good part, he was still saying to hold on as there was still hope in the north and was trying to keep NN as a whole.
4. Eric(Ericault) - Great guy, without his sitters I couldn't survive.
5.Thee - This is NN version of Stunner. You needed a nuke , thee got it. Her account was to small to be recognised sadly . I don't think she kept her nukes home more than one day .
6. Kamilz(kamilz369) - this guy is insane. Never believed there is someone as crazy as to farm while driving. He always kept me in check as he was getting way to close to my noble limit with his ridiculous farming. Without him I think I would have lost my motivation to play alot earlier.
7.Doctor strange, sheep,numb, liwu - I know those are 4 players but they come in the same packet. Active , always helped the tribe. Never saw anyone as crazy as them to launch nukes randomly to deathstars from 60 hours and in the end get the village. Great additions to any tribe.
8. Winters(sevensided box/pulse) - a good player , learnt alot from him.when he played he knew what to do to keep his account high. Also he was the one who started the cleaning in NN who isn't done yet lol. A shame he had to leave early this world. Better this way as I have to send him over 1k pp's for beating me at chess lol :D
9.crazyhase - he was spamming messages to venape and HH while they were losing village to see what was going on. You really can use someone like him on a tribe.
10. Dennis(argua) - Killed almost 5mil troops as defender and losing only a few villas. He defended well , burnt himself in order to do it. Some players would have just quit if they were in NN and in his position , yet he chose to stay and fight.

I would have added some of vodka in my list as you are great players and deserve the win because of better stability and activity overall, but playing on the losing side till the end is much harder and doing this makes you deserve more appreciation.

DeletedUser98482

1. Raia(Jobless) - dont dont know where to start with her. So far I don't know of a situation where she refused a sitter . She burnt herself up to help NN . If anyone got a cloning machine hand it over to me , I need a co like her .
2. Josh(jobless) - another dedicated player , defended accounts he sitted like they were his. He kept me sane with all the sh*t that was going on this world.
3. War(acebren) - this dude is more insane than me. Even when everyone wanted to give up, even me and I'm the person who always sees the good part, he was still saying to hold on as there was still hope in the north and was trying to keep NN as a whole.
4. Eric(Ericault) - Great guy, without his sitters I couldn't survive.
5.Thee - This is NN version of Stunner. You needed a nuke , thee got it. Her account was to small to be recognised sadly . I don't think she kept her nukes home more than one day .
6. Kamilz(kamilz369) - this guy is insane. Never believed there is someone as crazy as to farm while driving. He always kept me in check as he was getting way to close to my noble limit with his ridiculous farming. Without him I think I would have lost my motivation to play alot earlier.
7.Doctor strange, sheep,numb, liwu - I know those are 4 players but they come in the same packet. Active , always helped the tribe. Never saw anyone as crazy as them to launch nukes randomly to deathstars from 60 hours and in the end get the village. Great additions to any tribe.
8. Winters(sevensided box/pulse) - a good player , learnt alot from him.when he played he knew what to do to keep his account high. Also he was the one who started the cleaning in NN who isn't done yet lol. A shame he had to leave early this world. Better this way as I have to send him over 1k pp's for beating me at chess lol :D
9.crazyhase - he was spamming messages to venape and HH while they were losing village to see what was going on. You really can use someone like him on a tribe.
10. Dennis(argua) - Killed almost 5mil troops as defender and losing only a few villas. He defended well , burnt himself in order to do it. Some players would have just quit if they were in NN and in his position , yet he chose to stay and fight.

I would have added some of vodka in my list as you are great players and deserve the win because of better stability and activity overall, but playing on the losing side till the end is much harder and doing this makes you deserve more appreciation.
i dont want to belittle your post as it is well constructed and as you see it, however how many of those players you have chosen are original account players? corellian pulse bled village when he was in k54 so much it was like an artery had been cut, he then jumped onto the sevensided account and almost got it banned for having 2 accounts on same world, and it looks like he is bleeding villages not only to vodka but to a rim tribe in k65. there maybe a lesson to be learned there guys. War has already made his decision and voice heard on the forums for that i respect his opinion, no one has to like it but respect where it is due, Crazyhaze quit while the quitting was good. the rest i am sure have done some part but over all when NN had the number superiority over vodka you didnt press the advantage. and to state the obvious was not your only failing. Dennis (argua ) a few new coplyaers wether he is still on the acc or not remains to be seen, and whilst i post this i can hear you ask how many original account holders are there in Vodka. i would say 90% are original players

DeletedUser121116

i dont want to belittle your post as it is well constructed and as you see it, however how many of those players you have chosen are original account players? corellian pulse bled village when he was in k54 so much it was like an artery had been cut, he then jumped onto the sevensided account and almost got it banned for having 2 accounts on same world, and it looks like he is bleeding villages not only to vodka but to a rim tribe in k65. there maybe a lesson to be learned there guys. War has already made his decision and voice heard on the forums for that i respect his opinion, no one has to like it but respect where it is due, Crazyhaze quit while the quitting was good. the rest i am sure have done some part but over all when NN had the number superiority over vodka you didnt press the advantage. and to state the obvious was not your only failing. Dennis (argua ) a few new coplyaers wether he is still on the acc or not remains to be seen, and whilst i post this i can hear you ask how many original account holders are there in Vodka. i would say 90% are original players

regarding NN acounts:
1)Winters was the owner of the sevensided pulse which later got Jay from Cerualean Pulse as a coplayer. He had to quit because of health problems. The stress caused by this game wasnt good for him and me and Jay pushed him into this decision.
2)About Dennis staying till the end i wont force him to do so. i already said in NN skype chat that everyone who wants to delete their accounts is free to do so. I wont force anyone to be here after Martin ban and the account inactivity .

Regarding the original account owners i will start by reposting the following, with a few words cut to underline only the essential. However you are free to read my post yourself if you think im changing the mean of my post by taking out some words.
vodka ... you are great players and deserve the win because of better stability and activity overall
Even the account i played this world wasnt mine . I took over after lady left in november. As for original account owners i think there are around 50% of original account owners there.

DeletedUser111574

My top 10 in no particular order when I was actively playing.

Will keep it brief and short. :D

1. Eric Ault - Good team player, Was always under attack and defending, Was dedicated player and helped sit.

2. Kamilz - Loved farming, Good Strategies and TW talk, still shocked he is in the Top 10, I remember the days he was a tiny 500k :D

3. Lady Cleaner - Players kicked ass and great team to work with.

4. Jobless crew- All very helpful, Helped a lot with sits and awesome defenders :D.

5. Doctor Strange - Good team player, Always helped with defence and was an active team player.

6. Stunner - I miss the days of #1 ODA, Love that #1 ODA stunner you better get 100 mil for me.

7. Symbiote - This guy was a pest, Always defending and stacking against our nukes. I don't know how much PP was used for walls haha, Can you let me guess? Good times it was fun fighting with you.

8. Dark asses before they quit due to IRL - Were active players, Helped a lot locally.

9. Funkybunny - Rank 1 - You must have some skill :D, Improved since W89 :eek:

10. You all love him - Martin , active playerand was fun to have around on skype lol

Well that is it folks! It was a good run , I forgot a few people I'm sure.

GG