Uruzian Vs Balian In Ibelin

Deleted User - 10618707

For Win Vs Nuke Delivery Service
Ho Lee Pho Vs ALBANIAN1235
Krovikan Mist Vs Jza08
Uruzian
Vs Balian In Ibelin

.Smiler

Votes from now on won;t be counted Semi-final will commence tomorrow.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Votes from now on won;t be counted Semi-final will commence tomorrow.

9699b90e1fddd9eebf877ba373677ae0.gif

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cries because everyone trolls him, tries to troll himself
latest

Your too stupid to know what the logic is here ; your logic is you see something and you react to it before seeing the whole picture, so I'll explain the logic to you knowing you still will act stupid . I never say anything wrong to anyone who doesn't say or do something wrong to me first . Now read this thread from the beginning and you will see .Smiler was ignorant to me first therefore I was ignorant back .

So whoever is ignorant to me first , I will be the same to them , nothing changes .

DeletedUser121006

Your too stupid to know what the logic is here ; your logic is you see something and you react to it before seeing the whole picture, so I'll explain the logic to you knowing you still will act stupid . I never say anything wrong to anyone who doesn't say or do something wrong to me first . Now read this thread from the beginning and you will see .Smiler was ignorant to me first therefore I was ignorant back .

So whoever is ignorant to me first , I will be the same to them , nothing changes .

Like 10 year olds yayyyy!

DeletedUser119841

I saw exactly what he said, you're just one of tribal wars cry babies. However you're a good player, i give you that

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I saw exactly what he said, you're just one of tribal wars cry babies. However you're a good player, i give you that

Okay so let me get this straight , if someone says something ignorant to me and I say something ignorant back , makes me a cry baby ?

Well we all know that this isn't true or we would all be cry babys right ?

DeletedUser119841

Okay so let me get this straight , if someone says something ignorant to me and I say something ignorant back , makes me a cry baby ?

Well we all know that this isn't true or we would all be cry babys right ?
Actually I think most of us are not 10 years old

Deleted User - 10618707

tW-nf5DqRhuhNhLnCXjczg.png

Special lil snowflake

.Smiler

My bad have been swamped with work. Will get on to it in a second.